Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership

4 posters

Go down

Membership Empty Membership

Post by Admin Mon 24 Mar 2008, 9:59 am

Hi everyone...our membership has just hit the 90 mark and I am absolutely thrilled.
Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine that this forum was going to be so successful. And it's thanks to you all for making it happen!
And only 10 to go to hit the 100 mark...how good is that?
Wooooooo Hoooooooo and Tooooooot Toooooooot
Membership 70413

Goldie
XXX
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Membership Empty Re: Membership

Post by Angeo Tue 25 Mar 2008, 1:51 am

Congratulations and big pat on the back for Goldie, Administrator extraordinaire! - let's have a big party when we reach 100! Champagne, balloons, honey-man songs . . . Someone can myspace/facebook/bebo Carl a message when it happens and hopefully he will pop in and join the celebration. Will there be a special prize for number 100? Let's get RCM to sponsor something, haha.
Oh boy listen to me. I think I've got some kind of toxic overload in my brain. I've been house-painting and probably sniffed one can of paint too many.Membership Dance019
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Mar 2008, 10:09 am

Yeah Angeo, paint fumes will do that.......but what a great excuse for a party...then again, who needs an excuse! We will definetely have to do something special! It would be nice of RCM to come to the party !(no pun intended)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Tue 25 Mar 2008, 8:26 pm

We need to have a party for Carl!!!!!!!! And everyone will be there... and you will be there... and you....and you'll be there.....and of course Carl will be there....so when and where?
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 26 Mar 2008, 1:06 am

I'll be there! Here!
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Wed 26 Mar 2008, 6:12 am

Thanks Goldie for all the work you're doing to keep this forum running brilliantly!!
I hope you take a moment to give yourself a huge slice of credit - you deserve it!! :cheers:

When we reach 100, I'm there for the big bash - however, outta my way fans, if Carl happens to come on board - it's every sheila for herself!! (And you all know what classy broads WE are!!) :lol: Razz

Woohooo and job well done Goldie and moderators!!
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum