Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins

+3
monetgo
Kris
ambercat
7 posters

Go down

Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins Empty Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins

Post by ambercat Sat 12 Apr 2008, 1:16 am

Here's a short snippet of Carl being interviewed by Richard Wilkins on the Today show... Very Happy Cant wait to see the live performance Wilkins mentions!!! And I love the comments about kids taking up the trumpet... Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins Trumpet I love you

ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins Empty Re: Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins

Post by Kris Sat 12 Apr 2008, 6:58 am

Awww How gorgeous is that!!! Thanks for adding it Amby ;)
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins Empty Re: Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins

Post by monetgo Sat 12 Apr 2008, 8:48 am

Thank you ambercat! :Thanks: Very Happy now off to Andy Warhol exhibition, it's his last day tomorrow, hate me doing this at eleventh hour oh well...
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sat 12 Apr 2008, 10:34 pm

Thanks Amby. I didn't even know about this one. I keep emailing Today to find out when he'll be on but just get their auto-reply. Doubt anyone there even looks at all their emails. It's fantastic to see he's getting the publicity now. I can understand the comment about trumpeting, I want to learn it now! I had my eye on a red trumpet at the music shop where my kids take piano. But the following week it was gone!

Hey Carl's hair was wet! Either he'd just taken a shower or he'd been rescuing damsels from a turbulent flooded river :lol: Woohoo our hero!
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 12 Apr 2008, 11:35 pm

Carl's hair was definitely wet!!
May I towel it dry please Carl??? I promise I'll be gentle with you...I love you I love you

Oooh monetgo, Warhol...I saw a similar exhibition in Sydney which was really interesting. Hope you had a great time! :cheers:
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 13 Apr 2008, 10:34 am

angeo carl's hair is definately wet from saving damsels acros a turbulent river haha, although i thought the trilby may have kept he's hair somewhat dry. hehe still love that story can't wait for the second chapter.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sun 13 Apr 2008, 10:38 pm

Oooh monetgo, Warhol...I saw a similar exhibition in Sydney which was really interesting. Hope you had a great time! :cheers:

Warhol is brilliant!!!! I had a great time looking at his 'time capsule' and reading those personal intimate letters of his. His silkscreen printings are amazing especially the "Ladies and Gentlemen", and his version of "Last Supper" is intriguing. His 'quotes'...wow!! And most of all i love his portrait of Capone wearing a hat, it reminds me of Carls' photo where he wears the 'godfather' hat. I stayed longer just staring at those beautiful silver balloon pillow floating around, it said that Warhol loves them floating around when he had once host a function because his fave colour aside from black and white is silver.
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Mon 14 Apr 2008, 6:27 am

Glad you loved Warhol's exhibition!!
Had a very funny experience at my first Contemporary Art Gallery viewing...

The first thing b/f (totally NOT into modern art) and I saw, was a bare room, with tiered wooden flooring. On each tier was arranged about ten toasters, yes toasters!!, and we stood and observed those closely, until b/f said, "Pffft!! ... I'm outta here, I'm hungry."

Then we saw an exhibit which was a small half-crushed can of Coke, sitting majestically atop a huge white plinth, which stood inside a huge white box with a glass front. After careful observation, we came out shaking our heads at our materialistic, takeaway, make-it-fast society and went to Maccas for a quick bite!! Razz Razz
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Mon 14 Apr 2008, 9:59 am

until b/f said, "Pffft!! ... I'm outta here, I'm hungry."
takeaway, make-it-fast society and went to Maccas for a quick bite!!

lol! lol! Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins 170715 Carl on the Today show with Richard Wilkins 170715 :lol: :lol:

just remember a very similar situation...!! lol!
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Floss Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:09 am

Carl on the Today show 8.20am (Melbourne time) he apparently is playing 1 number and the Last Post... should be very moving

Floss

Female
Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down