Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'

5 posters

Go down

Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You' Empty Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'

Post by ambercat Thu 15 Nov 2007, 11:20 pm

Looked like they were having a fun time until they actually went on stage!! Shocked I still loved hearing the part of the song that Carl did though I love you - it was just a shame that girl forgot the lines! Don't blame her though...nerves must have been huge!!

ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You' Empty Re: Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'

Post by amanda-renee Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:19 pm

carl baby talk about chokeing big time luckily marcia still seen it in you to fight and put you through, god bless her cotton socks.

p.s. give up on abba songs lol.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You' Empty Re: Top 100 Group Performance - 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'

Post by laceyface Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:21 pm

What would we do without Marcia?
laceyface
laceyface

Female
Number of posts : 109

http://www.myspace.com/little_miss_lacey

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:27 pm

i know i am forever a slave to her for introducing carl to all of us.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 16 Nov 2007, 11:01 pm

Yeah... Thank god for Marcia!! :) And also Dicko... If it hadn't been for his vote of Yes for Carl at the first audition, Marcia would have had a fight on her hands that very first day as well!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackstar9 Fri 16 Nov 2007, 11:14 pm

Hey ambercat how is it going. i am pulling up the late shift here with pre exam study and thought i would check to see what is happening. Yes I agree if not for Marcia Australia would have missed that talent, and alas no website like this for the trumpet man. I am buying her new album, supporting as I am of all Carl supporters. Catch ya later
Jack star
Jackstar9
Jackstar9

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 17 Nov 2007, 12:40 am

Hey Jack! Dont know if youre still here or not!! Sorry if I've missed you - I'm just uploading some more of the profiles here slaving over a hot computer!!! Hey, good luck with the exams then whenever they are!!! :)
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackstar9 Sat 17 Nov 2007, 7:42 pm

Thanks Amber I will give them my best shot - with carl's music soothing me in between - they start next week. Take care

J
Jackstar9
Jackstar9

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 27 Nov 2007, 2:23 pm

Very true, I kind of sat on the fence regarding Marcia in the past, even though I love her music. She has my ultimate vote as my fave judge of all now and I quite like Dicko, always have. I think her new album would be fantastic.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum