Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song

+2
monetgo
Angeo
6 posters

Go down

Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song Empty Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song

Post by Angeo Fri 16 May 2008, 12:24 am

Finally here it is! I knitted myself a lovely long black fluffy scarf waiting for this to upload! Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song Knit

I've included all the intro and after-chat.

It was recorded on widescreen so that's why it comes out distorted in YouTube's parameters. Anyone know how to fix this?
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song Empty Re: Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song

Post by monetgo Fri 16 May 2008, 6:38 pm

LOOOVVVEEEE IT! Ange!....love it..love it...love it....thank you so much!!!! Gorgeous Carl!
SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song Empty Re: Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song

Post by ambercat Fri 16 May 2008, 10:32 pm

...sighhhh.... Girl from Ipanema Tribute to Sinatra - The Morning Song Love Thanks Angeo!! yeah...I had the same problem when I was trying to upload some of Carl's video diaries onto youtube.... I can't even remember how I fixed the problem... maybe I converted them to a different type of file? Nope mind's gone a blank.... but really, it doesn't matter for your vid I don't think!! I'm quite happy watching it the way it is!!! Very Happy Thanks for hanging in there and now as well as the gorgeous vid, you've got a lovely scarf to show for your troubles!! lol!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 17 May 2008, 9:01 am

Thanks Angeo for the upload!
Firstly, I'm thinking a long black scarf would look particularly awesome around Carl's neck - it would make such a noice pressie... I love you I love you

Is Carl gorgeous or what?? *subsides onto floor in swoon*
That was a fabulous performance!! Can't believe how great he sounded and looked.
And Kylie - you go girl!! 'Do you think a horn-player would be a good kisser?' indeed!! Ha! Another one's succumbed to the Riseley charm!!
Woohoo!! :cheers:
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat 17 May 2008, 12:26 pm

There's our gorgeous man once again. Thanks for posting this Angeo!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sat 17 May 2008, 11:28 pm

sensor wrote:Thanks Angeo for the upload!
Firstly, I'm thinking a long black scarf would look particularly awesome around Carl's neck - it would make such a noice pressie... I love you I love you

Is Carl gorgeous or what?? *subsides onto floor in swoon*
That was a fabulous performance!! Can't believe how great he sounded and looked.
And Kylie - you go girl!! 'Do you think a horn-player would be a good kisser?' indeed!! Ha! Another one's succumbed to the Riseley charm!!
Woohoo!! :cheers:

Sensor, I'd love to knit a scarf for Honeyman (the domestic goddess tactic again) but I'm keeping this one. It's the fluffy wool type so not for straight blokes but yes it's noice, very noice, unique (well not) Very Happy

The Carl phenomenon strikes yet again. The blokes are best mates with him and the girls just fancy him like mad.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 20 May 2008, 3:56 pm

Oh that was just lovely, thankyou.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down