Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You?

+5
Kris
ambercat
amanda-renee
sensor
Angeo
9 posters

Go down

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? Empty New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You?

Post by Angeo Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:22 pm

Hey everyone. Let's get some quiz action happening over here instead of the other forum!! Try this quiz for a bit of fun . . . just follow the link below. Enjoy!

What sort of Carl fan are you?
Carl Riseley is a hot Aussie talent and a star on the rise, there’s no disputing that. But the road to stardom requires more than just talent and hard work. It also requires a gorgeous face, oodles of charm, the body of Adonis and a whole lot of exuberant fans buying CDs, concert tickets and merchandise.
Okay we know Carl has the good looks, charm and body but does he have the right sort of fans? It's time to find out just what sort of fans are getting behind our man. Take this fun quiz and see how you rate as a Carl fan.

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 216727

Last edited by Angeo on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? Empty Re: New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You?

Post by sensor Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:34 am

Hey angeo, great quizz.
Ya sucked me in - have to take a quizz when it's interesting!!
Also had to be honest in the quizz, so when a question came up about certain judges, it was obvious who I should have answered, but I had to be honest and say someone else...
That aside I'm an 80% fan - not 100%!! - New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 81613 but I'll try harder, honest I will!! It was that damn "friends" question that did me in!! banghead

Even so, I'm beginning to worry that I might have stalker-status! What a Face

All I have to say is, Carl you gorgeous hunkaburninlove, I'm going to work my tail off to make it up to you...any ideas?? naughty

My fave question was about the wedding...lol!
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? Empty Re: New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You?

Post by amanda-renee Sat 16 Aug 2008, 8:27 am

this is me surprise surprise

You are a 100% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'pure imagination' fan.

Your devotion to Carl is passionate and all-consuming. You are the type of fan who bombards Carl with flattery and vows of love. You live, sleep, eat and drink Carl. You react badly whenever anything stands between you and a chance to meet Carl. And look out anyone who dares to rubbish him! You'll soon find that you are alienating friends and family with your one-track mind. You are an open-hearted, trusting person by nature and as a consequence you give too much of yourself and could get hurt in the process. You should be careful not to end up depressed or with a broken heart because you get too carried away with your pipedreams. Learn to support Carl wholeheartedly and wholesomely but don't get obsessive. It's really scary!

Create MySpace Quizzes

amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 16 Aug 2008, 11:19 am

Woohoo a-r!! Nobody can ever say you don't lurve our guy with a passion!! You are indeed in the super-star status of fandom!! New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 948260 I immediately thought about you, when I read that question about the Carl-shrine, hehe!! Do you remember the photos and candles around your room?? Now that's a true fan. I love you New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 274336

And I'm not concerned - not a bit... not even a tad of a bit... not even a jot of a tad of a bit... *sniff*

Carl, I love you baby!!! Don't forget me!! New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 852893
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

Just managed to beat you by a smidgen sensor!!! New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? Super But am below yours amanda cryer ....see? I've always told you you are Carls number 1 fan!!!! banana dance I managed an 84%.... a Time After Time fan.... ahaha!!! I loved the wedding question as well!!!! I would have liked to end up with the gorgeous hunk in the bridal suite, but the gorgeous hunk that I really would have wanted to see would have been Carl so I ended up deciding to stagger off to see him during the reception!!! giggle

Loved the quiz Angeo!!! giggle
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 16 Aug 2008, 7:19 pm

Hey amby! How you be?? Improving I hope...

I've been trawling this site all day, having such a good time.
Home alone again, b/f off saving the world... censored

Well done on the quizz!!
So far I am la - la - oh, bloody l.a.s.t. angry
Thought I'd never get that out.

But I'm not going to let a little thing like being a fan-flop, get me down. No sirree. It's reds at the ready!! :drunken: 2007 was a great year... New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 102112

Woohoo!! We just won two golds in the men's pairs in rowing and heavyweight double sculls!! !! banana dance
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 12:48 am

Wow you girls all did really well! Although I actually didn't think anyone would achieve 100%!! thud Don't worry Sensor you aren't last by a long shot - I only scored 64% on my own quiz! The friends question tripped me up too (I stole the idea for that question from another quiz) and I don't know if I've rated the answers fairly in that one because I'm not sure if the guitar guy is actually a mate or not! haha.

I put my result up on my Myspace profile. I'm a 'you give me something' Carl fan.

You are a 64% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'you give me something' fan.

You love Carl's voice and style and are fully supportive of his individuality and his musical genre. You are not usually an overly demonstrative fan, but Carl has something special and because jazz/pop genre is not mainstream you are willing to help him popularize it a bit more by leaving the odd positive comment on his website, buying his music, recommending him to family and friends and maybe seeing him perform live if you get the chance.

Try the quiz! Post your result on your Myspace!

That actually sums me up generally but I think I should have scored higher. I needed to add a question for myself that requires the answer "devotes time dreaming up quizzes and posting stories about Carl". That could have gone in the question about having an hour of free time. But I do love relaxing in my hammock! I guess I just have too much free time giggle

I take it nobody fell into the little trap I set in the 'body part's question ....??? yup
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon 18 Aug 2008, 12:36 am

I got 74 percent
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:24 pm

Angeo wrote:
I take it nobody fell into the little trap I set in the 'body part's question ....??? yup

Was that the bit where you had a choice of blue eyes or brown eyes? How could we ever forget Carl's gorgeous chocolate melting velvety brown eyes....mmmm.... hearts I think I did a pic somewhere here on the forum where I changed his hair colour to blonde and eyes to blue....and the blue eyes definitely didnt do it for me thats for sure! I did have a hard time in your quiz though, with the body part choice.... the hands and the neck are particular favourites of mine as you know!!!! naughty But the every square millimetre actually covered all bases thank goodness!!! giggle So at the moment we have, in order of biggest fan...

1. Amanda
2. Ambercat
3. Sensor
4. Kris
5. Angeo

I see the thread has had over 100 hits....I wonder what everyone else's scores were!!! wink3
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 27 Aug 2008, 12:13 am

Em - hello people!!? I'm a bit disappointed that only 5 people (including me) have done this quiz. blackcloud
I put a bit of effort into this and as a mother of twins it's not easy to set aside the time.

The whole idea, formulated during a very brief chat between Amanda and me, was to get some activities happening on this forum because there had been a bit of flurry on the other forum with the competitions they were running.

Okay we can't offer autographed CDs or tickets to a Carl concert but you'd have fun doing it. And remember we want to know how you scored!

Perhaps we can offer 'first question in' the next time Carl comes on for a chat? Well we already have a winner there don't we Amanda? New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 70413

New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? 216727
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 27 Aug 2008, 8:18 am

hey angeo,
maybe when i go to one of the next gigs if i get a chance i could get carl to sign a number of photo's of himself with love carl or something and then the winners of any competitions or polls etc i can send them to the winners.
what do you think?
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 27 Aug 2008, 11:20 pm

Hey that sounds like a great idea amanda!! yup Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 28 Aug 2008, 12:32 am

Hell yeah! I hope he goes for it. We'll need to think up some more quizzes and games then. New Quiz: What Sort of Carl Fan Are You? Chores046
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:58 pm

well...more than you ange and one less from kris (he he he) Very Happy
You are a 72% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'time after time' fan.

You'll always be a devoted fan. You think Carl is a fabulous Aussie talent with a wealth of potential who is going to get better and better. You love listening to the relaxing, soothing strains of Carl's voice and will see him perform live at every available opportunity. You have stood by him from the start and want to see him achieve success in all aspects of his life: career, love, wealth and happiness. You are keen to openly show your support of Carl by regularly commenting on his websites. You enjoy the fun and warmth of sharing him with other devoted fans.

Take More Quizzes

monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by the8thark Mon 01 Sep 2008, 12:15 am

You are a 53% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'you give me something' fan. You love Carl's voice and style and are fully supportive of his individuality and his musical genre. You are not usually an overly demonstrative fan, but Carl has something special and because jazz/pop genre is not mainstream you are willing to help him popularize it a bit more by leaving the odd positive comment on his website, buying his music, recommending him to family and friends and maybe seeing him perform live if you get the chance.
the8thark
the8thark

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz.petite Fri 05 Sep 2008, 9:18 pm

hello everyone. havnt been here in a while. =]

i tried doing the quiz but its been deleted. is there anywhere else i could find it?

Mz.petite

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 06 Sep 2008, 10:56 am

hi ms petite,
if you go to angeo's first post and click on what sort of carl fan are you it will direct you streight to the quiz. hope to hear back from you with your results.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz.petite Sat 06 Sep 2008, 1:44 pm

thanks amanda.
i just did it. pretty proud of what i got

You'll always be a devoted fan. You think Carl is a fabulous Aussie talent with a wealth of potential who is going to get better and better. You love listening to the relaxing, soothing strains of Carl's voice and will see him perform live at every available opportunity. You have stood by him from the start and want to see him achieve success in all aspects of his life: career, love, wealth and happiness. You are keen to openly show your support of Carl by regularly commenting on his websites. You enjoy the fun and warmth of sharing him with other devoted fans.

Take More Quizzes

Mz.petite

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Sep 2008, 2:07 pm

Take More Quizzes

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 19 Sep 2008, 9:16 pm

hi everyone i finally got around to getting mum to take this quiz this is what she got.

You are a 61% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'you give me something' fan.

You love Carl's voice and style and are fully supportive of his individuality and his musical genre. You are not usually an overly demonstrative fan, but Carl has something special and because jazz/pop genre is not mainstream you are willing to help him popularize it a bit more by leaving the odd positive comment on his website, buying his music, recommending him to family and friends and maybe seeing him perform live if you get the chance.

Take More Quizzes

amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 19 Sep 2008, 11:32 pm

I just realised my mum hasn't done this yet either!!!! tomorrow I'll get her on here!!! She's probably worried that she'll end up a 100% fan like amanda and is a bit embarrassed!! wink3 giggle She thinks he's just gorgeous!!! Which he is of course!!!! lovestruck
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 21 Sep 2008, 1:39 am

Aw thanks for getting your mums to do the quiz guys. That's sweet.

Hey next time Carl comes on for a chat - get him to do the quiz. giggle I'd be most interested in his result naughty
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercatsmum Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:17 pm

I've finally managed to remember to come and do the quiz! Scored a rather miserable 68%, the Time After Time fan - although I feel like I must be at least an 80% fan but the numbers don't seem to add up. wink3 I'll have to work a lot harder I can tell! Had a lot of fun doing it - some hilarious choices there! Thank you Angeo! Very Happy
ambercatsmum
ambercatsmum

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 25 Aug 2009, 6:23 pm

good to see absolutely nothing has changed in the last year and a half

You are a 100% Carl Riseley fan!!

The 'pure imagination' fan.
Your devotion to Carl is passionate and all-consuming. You are the type of fan who bombards Carl with flattery and vows of love. You live, sleep, eat and drink Carl. You react badly whenever anything stands between you and a chance to meet Carl. And look out anyone who dares to rubbish him! You'll soon find that you are alienating friends and family with your one-track mind. You are an open-hearted, trusting person by nature and as a consequence you give too much of yourself and could get hurt in the process. You should be careful not to end up depressed or with a broken heart because you get too carried away with your pipedreams. Learn to support Carl wholeheartedly and wholesomely but don't get obsessive. It's really scary!

[url=https://carlriseley.forumotion.com/a href=]http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_sort_of_carl_fan_are_you[/url]" style="color: blue;">What sort of Carl fan are you?
[url=https://carlriseley.forumotion.com/a href=]http://www.gotoquiz.com/[/url]" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 26 Aug 2009, 12:31 am

The Sun could explode and Earth spin off its axis and your score wouldn't change Amanda-Renee star

I've been meaning to do the quiz again myself. I created the quiz before I met Carl so after meeting him and introducing myself I should be able to get a higher score this time giggle
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down