Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008

4 posters

Go down

Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 Empty Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008

Post by ambercat Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:54 am

Here is a little snippet of Carl playing the flugelhorn on 'Feels So Good'. I wish we had got the whole song as the first part was beautiful as Carl played virtually on his own.... it was just gorgeous!! cloud9 And here is a pic of mum and me at Capers that we took before our camera died, I know it should go into photos, but it'll do here I guess wink3 plus I'll be uploading 'Got to Get you into my Life tomorrow.... Very Happy

Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 Capersmumandmeresized-1

ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 Empty Re: Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008

Post by ambercat Wed 24 Sep 2008, 12:00 am

Here's Got to Get you Into My Life banana dance

ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 Empty Re: Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008

Post by Angeo Thu 25 Sep 2008, 1:45 am

Oh Amby. I must confess I haven't posted a reply until now but I've secretly been coming in here and watching honeyman doing the Chuck Mangione number.

I could watch those pouting lips and and head bops forever ... *tremble* fanself

And those fingers of his can't stop playing even when he's resting! Oh and I never ever thought I'd envy a trumpet trumpet (flugelhorn in this case). thud

And I absolutely love that number! Even though it was introduced to me by an ex I'd rather forget, I remember I played and played 'feels so good' so I can imagine how good it would have been hearing Carl's solo. I hope he does 'feels so good' here in Perth.

..... If only for the pleasure of watching him bopping and pouting those honeyed lips. Mmmmmmm lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercatsmum Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:55 pm

Glad you enjoyed my feeble attempts at recording Carl Angeo! I do wish that I'd got the complete song though - and when I pressed the record button, I thought - should I record the guitar player, or keep the camera on Carl? Of course, Carl won out! trumpet cloud9
ambercatsmum
ambercatsmum

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 26 Sep 2008, 1:30 am

So glad you did AmbsMum, now we've seen a side of Carl rarely seen. He's totally unaware of your camera trained exclusively on him isn't he? - and he's just enjoying the guitar interlude and waiting for his cue. Excellent camera work indeed.

I agree - absolutely cloud9 heavenly stuff. Now it's on YouTube for all to see and drool. hearts
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sat 27 Sep 2008, 10:06 am

OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD....OH MY GODDD! snoopy snoopy AMBERCAT YOU ARE A LEGEND worship cheer THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 464738 VERY VERY VERY MUCH GIRL banana dance Capers Restaurant, September 6th 2008 274336 ....YOU KNOW HOW THIS ONE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME hug .....CARL IS SO HANDSOME lovestruck ....SOOOOO CUTE hearts ....SOOO ADORABLE lovestruck .....TO SEE HIM JUST PLAYING HIS MOUTH/LIPS JAMMING LISTENING TO THE GUYS BEFORE DOING HIS PART trumpet AGAIN IS JUST MESMERIZING cloud9 ....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN WHY IS HE NOT COMING HERE? Crying or Very sad
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 27 Sep 2008, 11:40 am

I know isn't he gorgeous monetgo!!!! lovestruck Mums so great when we go to the shows...I offer to do some recording but she knows how much I love to watch Carl that she does the camera work so I can enjoy the show!!! Thanks sooooo much mum!!! love ya!!! hug

I've uploaded Dont Get Around Much Any More (Ashley has an awesome trombone solo!!) and am currently uploading Lido as well.... it takes so long to upload the vids I've only just got around to finishing off posting here what we've got! anyway, I'm afraid to go on to the youtube site to get the link for Dont get around much as I'm scared Lido will stop uploading!! You can go over there and watch it if you like, but I'll post the link here as soon as I can. Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down