Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

perth gigs

+7
Kris
monetgo
the8thark
carlfanatic07
ambercat
amanda-renee
Angeo
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

perth gigs Empty perth gigs

Post by Angeo Sat 30 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

I've found this.... perth gigs 159215

Carl is listed as one of the entertainers at the Telethon opening and closing shows!! Fingers crossed C-fan and Alty!

TELETHON OPENING SHOW
PERTH CONVENTION
EXHIBITION CENTRE
SAT 04 OCT '08 7:00-9:00PM
RIVERSIDE THEATRE
PROCEEDS TO TELETHON
Telethon - Western Australia's most loved children's charity.
Telethon 2008 includes performances by entertainers such as David Campbell, Damien Leith, American Idol finalist Michael Johns, Vanessa Amorosi, Michael Paynter. Sol Mistique, Carl Riseley, Amy Pearson, Small Mercies, Wayne Scott Kermond and a host of others.
Also featured is a star studded cast of Channel 7 personalities including Ernie Dingo, Andrew O'Keefe, Grant Denyer, Kylie Gillies, Larry Emdur, Simon Reeve, Mark Beretta, & Samantha Armytage, along with stars from Better Homes & Gardens, All Saints, Home & Away and Sunrise.
Please note, personalities at the opening and closing shows may differ from those listed above.

TELETHON CLOSING SHOW - SUNDAY 5TH OCTOBER - 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Telethon 2008 includes performances by entertainers such as David Campbell, Damien Leith, American Idol finalist Michael Johns, Vanessa Amorosi, Michael Paynter. Sol Mistique, Carl Riseley, Amy Pearson, Small Mercies, Wayne Scott Kermond and a host of others.
Also featured is a star studded cast of Channel 7 personalities including Ernie Dingo, Andrew O'Keefe, Grant Denyer, Kylie Gillies, Larry Emdur, Simon Reeve, Mark Beretta, & Samantha Armytage, along with stars from Better Homes & Gardens, All Saints, Home & Away and Sunrise.
Please note, personalities at the opening and closing shows may differ from those listed above.
Great Group Discounts - call Group bookings on 1300 788 227 to reserve your seats.
AU $22.15
Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Thu 04/09/08, 09:00
TELETHON CLOSING SHOW
PERTH CONVENTION
EXHIBITION CENTRE
SUN 05 OCT '08 6:30-8:30PM
RIVERSIDE THEATRE
PROCEEDS TO TELETHON

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13004119F77B7A22?artistid=1252489&majorcatid=10003&minorcatid=55
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

perth gigs Empty Re: perth gigs

Post by amanda-renee Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:08 am

sounds like it would be a great thing to watch plenty of great acts there. waahoo!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:26 am

Yes these things are usually a lot of fun. I've never been to one before but there's always a first time lmao

I guess it would be televised - if so I'll make sure I set my recorder at home so I can upload it here.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:32 am

oh wow!!!!! dance3 So I'm guessing you won't know if Carl is going to be on the opening or closing show then? It'd be good to go to both though as they have some awesome entertainers there!!! banana dance Are you going Angeo?!!! carlfanatic will be so happy!!!!!!! yay!!!! I'm thinking that Carl will definitely be at one or the other as he said he was going over to Perth for appearances this year...and also Vanessa Amorosi is there as well...another RCM artist... Oh I'm so happy for you guys!!! And maybe he might do more appearances while he's there like he said!! banana dance
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:30 am

WHOOOOOOO!!!! this is sooo exciting. Carl is finally coming!!!! I can't wait until Telethon. I go every year. Do you think I should get tickets to the opening ceremony or the closing ceremony??
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:52 am

Oh hi Carlfanatic - you're online! Amby and I were just talking about you. Your ears must have been burning! Very Happy And I was just thinking of sending you a PM!

So you're a Telethon veteran!!! I've never been to one ever! I think it's great though because it's something I can take my kids to. They'd love it I'm sure.

I don't know which one you should go to darl. I'm not sure about that myself. I haven't checked my calendar yet. I know my friend from Sydney will be over that week and that it's school holidays.

Tickets go on sale online soon. But I might call that number tomorrow.
trumpet
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by the8thark Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:31 am

Oh you should go. There are a couple of good artists showing there. Good lick in getting a ticket. :)
the8thark
the8thark

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:55 am

WOOOHOOO.....finally a very good news for Perth fans....and Angeo and Cf don't forget to tell Carl this: "WHAT TAKES YOU SO LONG?"
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:06 pm

haha, I'll def. ask him. I'm super super excited!!!! I've decided I'm going to go to telethon on saturday afternoon (because that's usually when they're doing rehearsals, and hopefully carl will be there!!) and then I'm going to buy tickets to the opening ceremony. Then I'll prob go on sunday aswell, but I don't think I'll go to the closing ceremony. Let's just hope I get to see him!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:38 pm

It's great news that Carl is finally coming to Perth! Let's just hope this doesn't fall through again or you guys will have to protest naked in the streets!! haha

I have my fingers crossed for you..
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

I'm not getting my hopes up again No

My husband was all for seeing Carl last time and now he says he will never go and see him cryer
Altair
Altair

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

Oh no. That's terrible. You'll have to convince him!! The only good this is that if for some stupid reason it falls through, there are still some other great performers and I was going to get tickets to the opening ceremony anyway, so it's all good. But I would still cry if he wasn't coming. Let's just hope for the best.
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:14 am

carlfanatic07 wrote:haha, I'll def. ask him. I'm super super excited!!!! I've decided I'm going to go to telethon on saturday afternoon (because that's usually when they're doing rehearsals, and hopefully carl will be there!!) and then I'm going to buy tickets to the opening ceremony. Then I'll prob go on sunday aswell, but I don't think I'll go to the closing ceremony. Let's just hope I get to see him!!!

Sounds like you are an old pro at this Cfan! worship I'm totally all up in the air about it right now frantic I can't decide which day! My twin girls are keen to come with me anyway. But would they get bored if we went along earlier? So can you just roll up anytime during the Telethon weekend? I didn't realise it was at the convention centre, I thought they did it at the Ch7 studios. We have a friend whose daughter performs every year, I might have to start asking questions.

Oh no Alty! Not your hubby now too? You have to convince him it wasn't Carl's fault that his management made two great whopping bu88er-ups with his Perth bookings. Surely he'll come round! Bring your boy! It's a family event!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:23 am

Telethon's really great. You can rock up at any time Altair. Except on Saturday's they don't have live performances, that's only on sunday. And it's on saturday night, and all day sunday when they film. If you want to sit in the audience it's just a gold coin donation, except if you want to go to the opening and closing ceremony of course. I've decided I'm going on saturday afternoon to see If I can see carl rehearsing, then I'm going to stay for the red carpet which is usually around 6:30 ish. Then I won't go to the opening ceremony but I'll go in straight after it's finished. Then I'm going to go on Sunday and go to the closing ceremony!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 02 Sep 2008, 3:48 pm

Pretty awesome also that Michael Johns is on the bill too, very impressive lineup indeed.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:24 pm

carlfanatic07 wrote:Telethon's really great. You can rock up at any time Altair. Except on Saturday's they don't have live performances, that's only on sunday. And it's on saturday night, and all day sunday when they film. If you want to sit in the audience it's just a gold coin donation, except if you want to go to the opening and closing ceremony of course. I've decided I'm going on saturday afternoon to see If I can see carl rehearsing, then I'm going to stay for the red carpet which is usually around 6:30 ish. Then I won't go to the opening ceremony but I'll go in straight after it's finished. Then I'm going to go on Sunday and go to the closing ceremony!!!

I'm not sure about telethon yet, c-fan ... but I asked my husband today if he would go to the Charles Hotel and he said yes! banana dance

Now we just need to score a babysitter! frantic
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:50 pm

Oh that's so cool. I've got tickets to both!! I'm soooo excited!! For telethon, I've got tickets to the closing ceremony, so I'm hoping to see him there too!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:30 am

Hey c-fan .... are the tickets for the Charles gig general admittance?
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:45 pm

What do you mean by general admittance? I'm not quite sure, only because I won tickets so they organised it for me. But you can go onto their website and call them if you have any questions. Hope that helps!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Mon 08 Sep 2008, 8:07 pm

Sorry c-fan ... by G/A I meant do we rock up and get a good possie on a first in first served basis, or are their tables with numbered seats on them? I'll have a look at the website! tulip
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Mon 08 Sep 2008, 8:08 pm

Oh ok, right.....well I'm actually not sure, but I think you book tables before hand. If you find out, please let me know!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 08 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

Hey guys!!!! Yay!!!! dance3 This all happened while I was away and I was so excited to come on here and see that Perth has shows!!!! woohoo!!! Sorry I didnt reply to your text fanatic...I forgot my charger and my phone went dead on the weekend..honestly, between mums camcorder, my phone and the camera, we had a shocker of a weekend as far as power goes!!!! giggle But hey how fantastic!!!!!!!!! I'm betting once word gets out about Carl tickets in Perth he'll sell out no worries!!! Just remember to take lots of batteries and charge all phones and camcorders before you go!!!! lol!!! Great news guys!!!! banana dance
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Mon 08 Sep 2008, 10:52 pm

hehe. I def. will. I'm think I'll bring an extra camera just in case. Just wondering, do you think I'll get to meet Carl after the show. Does he usually come out afterwards?
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 08 Sep 2008, 11:37 pm

Yep..we were just in the chat box talking about this fanatic, but yes I'd say definitely he will be signing afterwards...he has at all his other shows so I can't see this one being any different!! Get ready for your hug and hopefully a kiss and photo and autograph!!!! lovestruck ....sigh... I want to go to another show!!!! Sad
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Mon 08 Sep 2008, 11:39 pm

Oh yay!! I can't wait, hehe. I've just got one last questions, I'm a bit worried because on carl's website it says he's performing on October 3rd at Charles Hotel, but on the Charles hotel it says the 4th. do you think it's just a mistake on their website??
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:04 am

hmmm...yes...someone's not right there.. I have to message Zoe who looks after this sort of thing tonight anyway so I'll bring it to her attention and we'll find out which is right. It looks as though there is a gig at the Fly By Night club in Fremantle on the 4th so maybe the Charles hotel has got it wrong. Poor Carl!!! They're always stuffing up his dates!!! frantic
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:39 am

Egads not another date mix up! And I know there's been some doubt as to which Telethon show he's playing at but it does actually have him down in the line-ups for both opening and closing shows. Opening show is on the 4th right? And I've won tickets to the Fly by Night on Saturday 4th! I'd better check that website....

The Friday night show at The Charles is shaping up to be a girls' night out friday so who knows what state I'll be in by the time my honeyman comes on! I get rowdy with my mates and a few drinks under the belt perth gigs 65490 . So Altair and C-fan if you see an Asian redhead making an ass of herself that's me! Oh no, then I'll be reading on the forum how this wildhaired orangutan woman cheer spoiled the show for everyone Embarassed

Hey Amby - I sent you that text! That's great that you won tickets Carlfanatic! I'd won tickets and I was trying to give them away to Sydney and Melbourners, sending pms, when C-fan announced the Perth gigs so of course I asked for one of the Perth shows. I did say Charles was closest for me but they've put on the Fly by Night. That's okay - been a long time since I've been in Fremantle at night and with my gf here from Sydney we'll have a ball. Anyone else going to that one?

Just checked the Fly by Night and he's on for the 4th - tickets aren't on sale yet (but I don't have to worry about that yay!)

Oh sh** - just looked at the Charles website. They don't just say the 4th but Sat 4th! There's an enquiries email so I'll email them now. Finger's crossed he hasn't been double booked! I want my Friday girls' night!!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:22 am

Ok, If I'm preying that that's just a mix up. If it's not there's actually going to be a flood of tears in my bedroom. about Telethon- the reason I got tickets to the closing ceremony was because the opening ceremony is on the 4th- the same date as the gig at fly by night, so I'm assuming he would play at fly by night. Amby, please let us know what Zoe says, and let's hope it's just a mistake!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:45 pm

Ok guys, I'm getting really worried. I just looked on the Charles Hotel website, and they've got these other random people on for Friday the 3rd, and Carl on for the 4th. I'm really confused and worried. If anyone knows what's going on, please let us all know!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 3:06 pm

Ok. I got a reply from Charles hotel- they had a double booking so now Carl is playing at Fly By Night on the 3rd, and Charles hotel on the 4th. That makes sense now. They're going to get it changed on Carl's website.
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next