forum clean up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forum clean up.

Post by amanda-renee on Tue 03 Nov 2009, 10:21 pm

hey guys,

just wanted to let you know that being that ambercat and kris have been AWOL for a little while and are unable to regularly come on the forum we have appointed Angeo and Jodie to help me moderate the forum. congratulations girls.

we have also found that there have been quite a few topics that could come under the same thread name so we have began to merge some of these topics eg grouping all gigs into states, grouping all podcasts together, grouping all news articals etc.

this is gonna take some time so if you get confused about something or cant find a particular post just ask and we will help you find it.

also in our clean up we are gonna try to remove random comments so that the actual reveiws etc become the main focal point of the thread. however please feel free to still comment threads as we are gonna try to maintain it a bit more regularly.

please bear with us
thankyou.

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: forum clean up.

Post by Kris on Tue 29 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

Hey guys

I've been MIA for quite a while now...it has not been the best year for me.

Just wanted to say thanks to Amanda, Angeo and Jodes for keeping the forum up and going and to Amby which I hope to see back here also. I've missed out on so much....I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE UP TO!! lol I've been on facebook a bit keeping in touch with friends and family with what's been happening for me in the last 12 months or so, but I hope to be back soon.

Thanks again - all is looking great here as always.

Female
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo on Thu 31 Dec 2009, 1:58 am

Nice to see you back Kris! Really though I've not been the best moderator. I've yet to get my certificate in forum management. I'm too lazy to do the tutorials.

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top