ronan/tina/damien day on the green.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ronan/tina/damien day on the green.

Post by amanda-renee on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 10:02 am

well everyone the wait is over today i am going to Ronan keating Day on the green at Bowral and i have FRONT ROW TICKETS!!!!! not only me though Kazza also has FRONT ROW TICKETS just a couple of seats down from me and mum. should be an awesome gig as tina arena and damien leith are supporting. anyway hope to get some awesome photo's and also hoping that i may be able to sneak in a video camera to record it all ( however i dont think that is allowed) but i'm taking it anyway.
i have made a big photo frame with all the boyzone / ronan keating cd covers and am hoping that ronan will do me the big favour of signing it for me. SSSSOOOOO!!!!! excited right now.
will report back after the gig.

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ronan/tina/damien day on the green.

Post by Angeo on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:33 am

I just read your tweet Amanda and it's apparent you were successful in your quest and the official Mr Ronan Keating himself has signed your CD collage. I'm waiting to hear how you pulled that one off missy. You have an inimitable ability for getting to meet gorgeous singers. As far as I'm aware at the Perth Day On The Green, Ronan didn't hang around to sign. (But then I didn't exactly hang around to find out as I had a bus I had to be on).

Did you get photos? Can't wait to hear your review!

Last edited by Angeo on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 4:55 pm

ok so day on the green with ronan, tina and damien has officially been my best day so far in 2010.

got there at 1pm and gates didn't open until 3.30pm so we sat around and got to listen to damien soundcheck from outside.

they opened the gates a little earlier then planned about 3.15pm and so we made way down to our seats which i think i forgot to mention WERE IN THE FRONT ROW.... and what great seats they were especially when the mc told us that we were allowed to stand provided we stood in front of our seats HOORAY!!!!

seen kazza almost imediately as she was like 8 seats down from us. and chatted to her for a bit.

first up Damien come on and got the crowd all revéd up and i atually enjoyed him more then i thought i would to be honest, theres a lot to be said for live music as people more often then not sound better when they get the vibe from the crowd. loved he's irish dancing and he's humour about being old now that he's 34 hehe.

after damien finished he was doing signings up at the merchandise tent so i thought yeah why not so went up and got my cd signed and a picture of him but they were rushing us through ready for tina so only got the one.

next was tina again which shocked me i actually really really enjoyed her and we even shared a moment as when she was singing wasn't it good i was in tears ( remembering that i used to play that song constantly when me and darren my first true love broke up back in 1994/95 ) honestly i havn't thought about darren in ages but it's so amazing how that years and even decades later a song can make you relive them same emotions all over again. anyway she walked over to my side of the stage and seen me crying and she put her hand on her heart and stared streight in my eyes and gave a wave and the biggest smile you could imagine and you could tell she was touched that she had touched me through her lyrics. after that she was constantly drawn to me i feel and it was as if she treated me as the only person in the crowd. don't know if thats how it was but even mum picked up on it.

next was RONAN and OMG he was smoking he ran out on stage and the crowd just erupted and none louder then me and i think kazza will back me up on that i actually was getting headspins i was screaming so much.
about three songs in Ronan disapeared offstage next thing you know he is down in the crowd AHHHHHH!!!! i made this colague of all he's and boyzones albums so when he came towards us i picked it up and whils he was high fiving the crowd and myself the security gaurd handed him a texter and he signed it for me

then the guy from gthe illawarra mercury ( newspaper in wollongong) came and took a photo of me and mum holding the frame and got our names and told us to keep an eye out this week as it may be posted in the out and about section. score.

great gig full of energy, singing, screaming , dancing and comedy. absolutely loved it.
here's a couple of extra photo's for your pleasure.

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

It Truly was a magnificent day my 2 favourite Irishmen in the same placeand I have to say I actually liked Tina and I didn't think I would,as for Damien well for those that don't know I am a massive fan so I was a bit norty in the front row giggle

Hope you enjoy these check out the body on Ronan fanself
Click to enlarge sorry I don't know how to make them big.
Kazza

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne on Tue 09 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Ronan is a beautiful person isn't he. He will always be one of my favorites.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 1:40 am

Oh yes Kazza, I had Ronan's body all checked out a week before you. My photos of Ronan didn't turn out as well as yours and Amandas though. My pics of Damien were cute though. I'll have another look at them at post them here.

BTW love your new avatar Kazza.

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top