Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy. It is fantastic.

2 posters

Go down

Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy.  It is fantastic. Empty Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy. It is fantastic.

Post by Yvonne Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:18 pm

Oh my god is this video hot or what, girls please watch it, in youtube type in Shakira Gypsy and click on the official video link. Rafa is in practically all of the video and he is shirtless for lots of it. I never ever thought I would enjoy a Shakira song so much, but maybe I was not listening as much as oggling the gorgeous Rafa.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy.  It is fantastic. Empty Re: Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy. It is fantastic.

Post by amanda-renee Tue 09 Mar 2010, 2:39 pm

gonna check it out now :) thanks yippee!!!!!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy.  It is fantastic. Empty Re: Rafa Nadal in Shakira's new video Gypsy. It is fantastic.

Post by amanda-renee Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

OM freaking G as if they wouldn't create the cutest bunch of babies, 2 mighty fine lookers in one filmclip, shakira is just stunning and rafa well what can i say he's body is slamming got me excited.thanks for finding that yvonne
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Mon 15 Mar 2010, 4:48 pm

I get the atp insider tennis news sent to me each week, so that is how I found it.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down