carl's bigpond mixtape

View previous topic View next topic Go down

carl's bigpond mixtape

Post by amanda-renee on Thu 06 May 2010, 6:52 pm

found this i don't think anyone has posted it previously it's Carl's celebrity mix tape.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=carl+riseley&FORM=BIFD#focal=9372ab81e60b281b72cf7af6d12a92be&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fbigpondmusic.com%2Fimages%2Fuploadedimages%2Fmixtapes%2FCarl-Riseley.jpg

whilst watching this in a blown up format with extream close up shots i noticed that what we consider to be perfect teeth are somewhat crooked and behind one another , he has a great many what look like chicken pox scars on he's forehead as well as the spotty blemishes on he's cheeks but you know what each and every one of these what some would call negative physical features just make me love him more. he is so perfect in every way and them bright sparkilng brown eyes just glimmering at the camera make me smile from cheek to cheek.

ps: lily allen and empire of the sun? WTF? sorry carl they would have to be 2 of my least favourite songs but i will agree to disagree with you however i did notice you picket 7 seconds by nena cherry etc which is one of my obscure favourite songs so i'll let you off. :-) anyway peeps enjoy. thud hearts

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carl's bigpond mixtape

Post by Angeo on Sat 08 May 2010, 2:24 am

Thanks for finding that Amanda. Carl doing a monologue on his mix picks ... heaven cloud9

1. Strawberry Swing … Coldplay hearts I know I'm the only Coldplay fan on this forum so this makes me deliriously happy snoopy

2. What A Wonderful World ..... Louis Armstrong hearts A favourite of mine also ... discovered from the movie Good Morning Vietnam

3. So What .....Miles Davis hearts cool cat swing - heart and soul. I could listen to that forever.

4. The Fear ..... Lily Allen huh I'm irritated by Lily Allen's affected cockney accent. In this song it isn't quite so pronounced, but I'm generally dismissive of anything she does. She's pure pop. The gassy, sickly sweet kind.

5. Desert Rose ... Sting hearts I looooooooooove Sting. He does this haunting, ethnic-experimental stuff really well so I'll download this one to hear it through.

6. The Boxer… Simon & Garfun… hearts Nostalgia for me as my mum would play her S&G album loudly to get us motivated hearts during our Saturday morning family housecleaning sessions. Lileli...lilelalalileli...lileli...excellent for polishing the furniture to.

7. Some People … Cliff Richard hearts Another nostalgic one. My mum loves Cliff too so I've been brought up listening to him. Incidentally, I've always thought Carl's voice is in many ways very similar to Sir Cliff's.

8. 7 Seconds … Youssou N'dou… hearts I love this too Amanda! Its one that I always turn the volume up for.

9. How Sweet It Is ...Marvin Gaye hearts Not the Buble version here, but the Motown version that Carl referred to. Indeed, how sweet it is to discover Carl's excellent musical tastes *Lily Allen obliterated from the list*

10. We Are The People We Are The Pe… Empire Of The … hearts Yay! Just a few days ago it came on while driving, and I was literally thinking how much I love this particular song. Their voices and the rhythm just gets me in everytime.

11. Perfect … Vanessa Amor… hearts This is a good solid rock-pop song. I've always admired Vanessa since she first emerged on the scene as a teenage girl with a big voice. I'm glad she's doing so well under RCM.

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top