Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chit chat thread

+3
Kris
Yvonne
amanda-renee
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

chit chat thread Empty chit chat thread

Post by amanda-renee Thu 10 Dec 2009, 9:18 am

hey guys once again i have started a new chit chat thread as the other one was starting to take up a bit to much room as far as posts. please feel free to start with anything you wish to chat about :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

chit chat thread Empty Re: chit chat thread

Post by Yvonne Wed 23 Dec 2009, 5:50 pm

Saw my man again on the weekend, things are looking good between us,more romance happening, he wants other things too, but for that he will have to wait until I am ready.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 03 Jan 2010, 8:25 pm

so i have spent most of this weekend spam emailing random sydney and wollongong venues to see if they have any plans of hiring Carl to do any gigs in 2010 and so far out of the 30 odd emails sent i have only heard back from fairfield RSL, who said they have no current plans to have him perform but that can change from month to month so keep an out out on there website for future details so maybe if someone has shown interest in having him return they may re-look into it.

i would really like for others to get behind me and email these venues also as the more people they have enquire the more chance we have of getting him to perform. also if anyone needs me to back them up in other states just let me know and i will email those venues also with my interest.

i already emailed the ellington, bennetts lane, the gov etc ( the venues he has already performed at) amoungst my random spaming. hehe hope it helps especially you guys in Perth.

while i'm here just a reminder Carl is supporting kate ceberano at the melbourne zoo twillight gig link can be found in the carl gigs section under vic gigs, also he will be performing in adelaide with vanessa amorosi on australia day, again link can be found in the carl gigs section under SA gigs.

hope everyone is well. take care AR
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon 04 Jan 2010, 12:21 am

Great work Amanda. I'll do what I can. I have more time now, so I'll get stuck into it. It's been 2 years now and still no local gigs for us. We will just have to help you pester every venue we can! I'm absolutely HANGING for a gig. It's been too long and it's just what I need. If you have the email addys for the places you inquired at, pm them to me and I'll send the emails off. I guess the more we send, the greater chance we may have of getting Carl there.
Hopefully you hear back!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 04 Jan 2010, 10:48 pm

I hope you guys can manage to get a gig in Wollongong. Just imagine after the concert you could just casually invite Carl and his band back to your place for a late supper! Just make sure you let them leave though! I understand it would be tempting to keep them all imprisoned and enslaved for your constant personal gratification but just remember there are other fans waiting for him to come and play a gig near us!
Anyhow thanks for emailing the Ellington Amanda. Just let me know the contacts for the venues in the Gong and I'll certainly add my emails to the bombardment.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 05 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

Hey thats a great idea amanda!!! I've already emailed The Gov... usually they reply back so we'll see... Will find some others too tonight if I can... Just home at mums tonight on the computer... star Thanks for posting those gigs.. I didn't know about the Adelaide one!!!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 06 Jan 2010, 4:25 pm

here is the list of nsw venues i have tried, i have so far had return emails from fairfield rsl, and the vanguard which both told me they havn't booked carl as yet but keep an eye out on their website in upcoming month so hopefully that means they will put it on the hire list....

hey here are all the email addy's i have sent messages to.

shellharbour workers club - [url=mailto://shellys@shelly.com.au]shellys@shelly.com.au[/url]

dapto leagues club - [url=mailto://enquiries@daptoleagues.com.au]enquiries@daptoleagues.com.au[/url]

heritage hotel bulli - [url=mailto://drew@heritagehotel.com.au]drew@heritagehotel.com.au[/url]

fairfield rsl - [url=mailto://mcmahonp@fairfieldrsl.com.au]mcmahonp@fairfieldrsl.com.au[/url]

penrith rsl - [url=mailto://info@penrithrsl.com.au]info@penrithrsl.com.au[/url]

mounties - [url=mailto://info@mounties.com.au]info@mounties.com.au[/url]

brass monkey - [url=mailto://brassmonkey1@optusnet.com.au]brassmonkey1@optusnet.com.au[/url]

the vanguard - [url=mailto://banguard@centuryvenues.com.au]banguard@centuryvenues.com.au[/url]

the basement - [url=mailto://base29@bigpond.net.au]base29@bigpond.net.au[/url]

master builders - [url=mailto://info@thebuilders.com.au]info@thebuilders.com.au[/url]

rooty hill rsl - [url=mailto://info@rootyhillrsl.com.au]info@rootyhillrsl.com.au[/url]

that's a start at least hehe happy spam emailing and yeah hopefully a local venue picks him up. ( for us wollongong girls we would love either dapto leagues, or shellys to hire him.)

thanks guys and go the street team TEAM CARL WAAHOO!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercatsmum Sat 10 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

Hello girls! I haven't posted here for a while, so I thought it was about time I came and said hi! I hope everyone is well and still enjoying our dear Carl - I know I am! I am waiting impatiently for another album though. Does anyone have any news about a new one that he might be working on? I see Amanda has tracked him down and discovered he is in New Zealand. I hope he's enjoying his time over there with his mum! Bye everyone and I will make an effort to come in here more often!
ambercatsmum
ambercatsmum

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

Hey!!!

Good news is - he is definitely working on the new album!!
I had a bit of a chit chat to him about it last time I saw him - and he's been playing a couple of originals which could end up on the album as some of the recent shows.

I just want it to hurry up and be released hahaha!

Amanda's tracking skills are amazing lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 15 Apr 2010, 2:33 am

In the words of King Julian of Madagascar, "How long is this going to take? "

Nice to see you on here again Amb'smum! Hope you can join us again soon. Maybe for a chat with Carl hopefully soon - it's been a while now.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 17 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

james johnston from last years australian idol has just released a single called rollercoaster and i quite like it but it kinda reminds me of katy perry's hot and cold song.

anyway listen and enjoy.