Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i miss.....

3 posters

Go down

i miss..... Empty i miss.....

Post by amanda-renee Mon 29 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

i miss the days this forum used to thrive, with the likes of ambercat, her mum, altair, sensor, monetgo, and god rest her soul goldie.
i miss the chats we all used to have helping each other with day to day life knowing that the advise was un bias as we didn't actually know each other.
i miss just talking about movie, music, cricket, quotes basically anything that interested us as a in tune little family forum.

in saying all this i am very glad that we do still have a couple of regular forum posters, but it's such a shame to see this forum slow.

ah well thats my little winge for the day hope everyone is well.
take care all.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

i miss..... Empty Re: i miss.....

Post by Angeo Tue 30 Mar 2010, 1:00 am

Me too Amanda. I often think about all our former regulars and wonder what I did to upset them cryer I'm sorry please come back!!
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 30 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

I don't get here very much because of jobsearching, volunteering, going out with my man, going back to my beloved footy ( even though the Dogs lost to the Pies) and well day to day things, but I think of you all very often and I listen to Carl as much as I can in between these all of these things that get in the way.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 30 Mar 2010, 3:47 pm

glad to see i can count on my regulars and that i'm not the only one missing our fellow forumers. love you guys :-) <3
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 01 Apr 2010, 1:32 am

I miss those days when Carl would come on here, after Aus Idol and before he'd found himself a manager and record label. And you Amanda or Amby or Kris would be on and lure him into the chatroom and text each other so no-one missed out. And the next day I'd log in and find out and be so jealous!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 01 Apr 2010, 6:18 pm

hehe operation carl watch hehe that used to be so funny 1 minuet 1 person was online the next minuet the chatbox was full hehe sooooo funny. yeah i miss those days to, as good as the carl chats are sometimes i'd like to catch carl out online just having a squizz while he thinks no one else is online LOL.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Apr 2010, 12:02 am

I have no doubt he comes here, without logging in, and reads whats happening.

I miss sitting here, watching for him to pop online...

And Lacey!!! I miss Lacey hahaha.

I must say, I like the organised chats, cos we know when to be here to say hey, but I miss the thrill of catching him online, and the rush of getting to a computer when someone else did and text me hahaha.

I'm so lame Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sat 03 Apr 2010, 3:27 am

Lol I remember once I found a missed text saying "Casks online" and I thought 'what? Wine sales by sms spam now?' it turned out to be Amby frantically texting us that Carl was on !! Aha. Oh those days! rotfl
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 03 Apr 2010, 8:46 am

hehe casks online thats hellarious. rotfl
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 08 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

ok so based on my powers of stalking i have discovered that carl is currently in new zealand visiting he's mum. facebook is a great thing and ( carls mum ) now has a facebook page. yay!! to scared to add her as a friend though.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 15 Apr 2010, 2:20 am

What is it with Facebook? Everything and everyone is on it - except me! It's so annoying.

Brilliant stalking Amanda worship I genuflect in esteem and deference of your superior abilities. Teach me the ways of the mystic stalker ooh great one!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down