Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Master Chef

3 posters

Go down

Junior Master Chef Empty Junior Master Chef

Post by Yvonne Tue 05 Oct 2010, 3:11 pm

I will admit to watching the little cheflings (some of them have cooked some amazing things, that I have just wanted to grab off Matt and the guys and try it for myself).

I wasn't watching X-Factor while they were on, but now I am.

However I want to see what happens when the 12 little cheflings return to our screens in mid October.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Junior Master Chef Empty Re: Junior Master Chef

Post by amanda-renee Tue 05 Oct 2010, 4:09 pm

yeah i havn't been watching masterchef junior i have been 100% into my xfactor but i still unsure why i am as clearly none of the final 12 will make a dent in the aria listings any time in the near future. i love andrew but even him i feel is weak.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Wed 06 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

Whenever I have watched X-factor- all I seem to do is scream at Altiyan- because I personally feel that someone else could have taken his place in the top 12. I seriously do not know why Ronan gave him all those chances and got him into the top 12.

I am not really seeing the x-factor in anyone. For that reason I cannot tune in 100%

Yeah so the little ones are coming up with some amazing food creations, some that I would just love to taste, they look just devine. One little girl has her heart set on opening up a French pattiserie one day, bless her, I truly hope that happens one day for her.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 12 Oct 2010, 3:17 pm

Looking forward to this returning, I wonder who on the advertisements that are running this week, is Gary going nuts about, and what they have served up to the judges for tasting. His arms are going wild and he looks like he is crazy about someones offerings.

These are the 12 cheflings.

Isabella
Sofia
Cassidy
Siena
Emily
Lucy
Nick
Anthony
Jack
Sam
Alex
Pierre

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 13 Oct 2010, 11:44 pm

My ten year old should go on. She just made us a yummy high apple pie.

I have twins. Did the little twin cheflings make it through?
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Mon 18 Oct 2010, 12:00 pm

Yes they did and they are in the top 12 and doing very well for themselves I think. That apple pie sounds absolutely delicious.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:51 pm

I watched on Sunday and man those kids can cook. There I was so proud of my daughter following a recipe for applie pie. Those kids are au fait in advanced skills like pasta making, meringues and mousse.

Both twins are very good and always so pleased for each other's accomplishments. Will they not be eliminating? Will the whole competition now continue with point scoring I wonder?
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Mon 25 Oct 2010, 5:24 pm

I am led to believe they are eliminating four of the kids tonight, there is another challenge to complete and I guess more points scoring before elimination. Wow those kids have me gobsmacked how they can cook, the ideas that they have. Awesome stuff. I think these kids are actually quite mature, so although it will upset them no doubt about being eliminated, they apparently will receive a trophy or certificate and I would say a good memory, some of the kids look like they have really bonded together and encourage each other.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 26 Oct 2010, 4:49 pm

Ok these are the 8 cheflings that have made it through to the next round.
Isabella, Sofia, Siena, Cassidy, Lucy, Jack, Pierre and Nick( are the top Cool
Four were eliminated last night and given trophies and kitchen packs to take away.
Emily, Sam, Alex and Anthony (were eliminated last night).

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 09 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Ok the final four through to next week are Isabella and Sofia (the twins), Siena and Jack.

Being a Victorian, I would just love to see little Siena win the prize, she is an amazing nine year old.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 16 Nov 2010, 2:17 am

I didn't manage to watch it for a few episodes but caught the half of it last night. Missed the second half so didn't know who got through apart from Jack.
And just caught the end tonight where Isabella was announced the winner and Jack got his trophy.
I basically sit there and watch it muttering to myself 'I can't even do that...What's a sugo?....what part of a rabbit is the saddle?'
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum