Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Friends!!!!!!

+20
cmcrae0
sensor
Admin
Rach07
Jackstar9
Yvonne
The Rise Jnr
Mygenie
monetgo
mscassandra
kls19
yabuuu
ambercat
migayesa
Altair
laceyface
carlfanatic07
Kris
amanda-renee
Beerbote01(the rise)
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hello Friends!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Friends!!!!!!

Post by Clayford27 Mon 07 Jul 2008, 1:33 pm

Yayy, Carl's that's so exciting to hear that you're already working on the next album! Can't wait!! We're so excited about everything that's been happening for you, it's amazing. :)
Clayford27
Clayford27

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Mon 07 Jul 2008, 3:39 pm

Hi Carl, that is the best news I have seen or heard all day, you working on a new album. Loved your performances on FNL (even though I am not a BB fan at all), I just turned up the tv loud so I could hear exactly when you would be on, so I didn't miss out on anything. I was in and out of the room doing stuff. Great to see you back appearing on prime time tv, a greater audience for you.

Also very exciting to see you are doing shows at Capers in Hawthorn in Sept, that is a lovely venue. Hopefully I will be there. Take care and keep bringing us beautiful music.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Mon 07 Jul 2008, 5:34 pm

Hey hey hey....thanks a lot for dropping by Carl, and thanks for the advice....that is a good one! And my my oh my.....second album, like Yvonne said the best news we heard.....we're proud of you boy, you always keep up the good work.....see you here again. Take care.
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 08 Jul 2008, 4:37 pm

Hi Carl,

Can you please, please perform New York, New York at your next shows, particularly at Capers in Melbourne,(hehe). I think it truly is one of the greatest songs ever, but I was never really raised on much of Frank's music, more on Dean Martin and Perry Como, amongst all of the other stuff I have loved over the years. Your version on FNL was fantastic and I would love to hear it in full as I reckon most others on here would.

Great to see you back on prime time tv by the way, hehe you converted me onto Big Brother (albeit for a very short time), I never ever watch it, save for Friday night's show.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 18 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

Beerbote01 wrote:"Carl's Monthly tip" for everyone, just for fun....hehe!!
Alright, here is Tip Number One - 06/07/08

'There is no need to get caught up worrying about things all day, If you do worry a bit, set aside 20min a day to just worry about everything!! and then leave it all behind. Have the rest of your day - WORRY FREE!!'

I don't have 20 minutes a day to set aside for worries babe! However I can find an hour or so late at night for Carl worshipping worship and then I'm so sleep deprived I can conk out for my 5-6 hours kip totally unconscious and wake up in a zombie like state whereupon I face the day in a mechanical stupor. Worries would require thought and my zapped brain can't accommodate that. So no worrying for me. Did I mention how I worship you? worship
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:24 pm

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!
Just popping in to say a big hello, and missing you all! I have been so busy lately...I'm so excited to say that were working on the next album!!!!!!!!
Man this website is great! You truly have done a wonderful job!!
It really does mean so much to me!
Not sleeping that well tonight so thought I would pop in while I can, Hope you are all well. ohhh I might start a "Carl's Monthly tip" for everyone, just for fun....hehe!!
Alright, here is Tip Number One - 06/07/08

'There is no need to get caught up worrying about things all day, If you do worry a bit, set aside 20min a day to just worry about everything!! and then leave it all behind. Have the rest of your day - WORRY FREE!!'

What do you think girls??? It could work...hehe!
if not....I'll blame it on the time of day right now. ha!

Take Care, Luv You
Carl

just noticed Carl needs to come back and update us with Carl tips for August and September hehe.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 26 Nov 2008, 6:42 pm

26/11/2008 - Christmas message from Carl!
"It's Beginning to look a lot like xmas, Toys in every store....la la la "
How exciting, Christmas is near, the halls are decked with holly. Christmas pudding fills my fridge.
I wish you all the biggest and bestest Christmas ever - May it be safe and prosperous, filled with fun and laughter. Hopefully I will see you all in December when I am playing.
Have a happy new year Ho Ho Ho! Love Santa Rise"
Make sure you get your last Q&As in before December 1st for Carl to answer just in time for Xmas! And don't forget his last dates of the year:
Bennetts Lane, Melb Dec 5th & 6th
Sydney Opera House, supporting Kate Ceberano Dec 11th
Capers, melbourne Dec 20th
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 16 Dec 2008, 3:51 pm

Hello Friends!!!!!! - Page 3 Carlxmasmsg
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 17 Dec 2008, 8:37 pm

I love this photo he looks so hot. fanself I might try to sketch this when I get back to Perth.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 18 Dec 2008, 1:33 am

Yeah he looks gorgeous in this pic doesn't he!!! I love you thud cloud9 lovestruck
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Thu 18 Dec 2008, 12:10 pm

I hope you have a wonderful birthday on the 21st Carl and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to yourself and your family. Thanks for all the wonderful music and the wonderful show at Capers a couple of months back.

Yvonne
xx

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3