Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl at Miss World Australia competition

+2
monetgo
ambercat
6 posters

Go down

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Empty Carl at Miss World Australia competition

Post by ambercat Mon 05 May 2008, 7:58 am

I was just looking for any pics of Carl at the Logies and found these of him at the Miss World Australia show... He looks so gorgeous....as usual!! Thank goodness all those Miss Australia hopefuls didn't put him off his trumpet playing!! I love that little bit of hair over his forehead... Carl at Miss World Australia competition Thud3-1 Carl at Miss World Australia competition Lovestruck

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Missworld3

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Missworld2

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Missworld1
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Empty Re: Carl at Miss World Australia competition

Post by monetgo Mon 05 May 2008, 8:19 am

SmileyCentral.comLucky Carl indeed, surrounded by 'beauteous', (don't wanna be in Rach position i tell ya) and yeah that hair, love it too....our boy is definitely enjoying! I'm really happy for him....SmileyCentral.comgood on you Carl!
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Empty Re: Carl at Miss World Australia competition

Post by Kris Mon 05 May 2008, 8:51 am

Oooo I could see some nice Carl art coming from one of those pics...too bad gettyimages in plastered across them!!! grr
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Mon 05 May 2008, 10:41 am

Great pics amby. Thanks!! :cheers:
All I have to say is I'm glad Carl had his eyes closed when he was playing that trumpet...

And a word to the beautiful woman in the gold dress - shame on you for holding Carl's hand and acting so vulnerable!! What the hell?? - that was MY fantasy!! :evil:
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayford27 Mon 05 May 2008, 3:02 pm

He looks gorgeous!! (As usual...hehe) Thanks for the pics, I love them. He looks so handsome, I really love the trumpet pic. What did he sing?
Clayford27
Clayford27

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 06 May 2008, 12:04 am

Ugh. Miss World? Those dresses are so hideous!! Carl's plainly not interested. He's sartorially far superior to that kitschy miss world sideshow. They're not glam they're overdone! Check out some of the do's!! I've seen better hair on dressage horses! And Rachel has nothing to worry about. From what glimpses I've snatched of Rach her beauty and dress sense way outrank that of any of those show fillies (both the bipedal and the equine of course). I just hope that their wish for world peace is more credible than their ball gowns. Suspect

Miss world! Pah!

Last edited by Angeo on Tue 06 May 2008, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 06 May 2008, 12:33 am

BTW. I don't need to say it I know but ...

Honeyman...Mmmmmm with that lock of hair straying over his handsome brow. The cute attempt at a debonair expression as he bites his lower lip to stifle a laugh. So disarmingly boyish as he quixotically proffers a hand to the contestant wearing the oversized evening purse. How can we not love this boy! Oooh and I won't go into what those first two pics do to me. ... Ok I will . . . What he does when he looks directly at you through camera and sings, his expressive hand with that sensuous curving thumb tipped back, punctuating his words with every rhythmic motion. Ohhh and when he screws tight his eyes and presses his lips to the trumpet in complete abandonment, his body and heart flowing into his music . .. . sorry where was I .... I keep going back to the pics for another look.

Well he looks gorgeous is all I want to say.

Last edited by Angeo on Tue 06 May 2008, 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't tear my eyes away from the trumpet shot. Timed out and started again. Got there eventually.)
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Tue 06 May 2008, 5:41 am

Carl at Miss World Australia competition 170715 Angeo!!

"I've seen better hair on dressage horses." LMAO!!
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 06 May 2008, 11:20 pm

I found some more Miss World photos too. Not as good as the ones Amby found because I had to actually get a print-screen and crop it down.

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Cr-mwo10

Carl at Miss World Australia competition Crandm10

Eeouoo!! I still think their dresses are ghastly.They look like saloon girls.
:evil:

But Honeyman is sooooooooooo cute!!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 06 May 2008, 11:33 pm

oooh I'm just listening to Smooth Operator...these pics suit that song so much....he looks like such a smooth operator here!!! Carl at Miss World Australia competition Dance0ep Love the latest pics Angeo and I agree..the dresses are hideous!! Oh and you can carry on with your feelings about Carl in the photos Angeo....reminds me of my gum-leaf playing hero in the woods!! Carl at Miss World Australia competition Battingeyelashes
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 07 May 2008, 7:04 am

Are you sure this is Miss World? (he he he)...'cause it looks like the one held in Asia - The Miss Gay World (i think there's one there in the first pic that looks like the contestant in Miss Gay World (LOL) ....joking....joking....geeezzz!!!!! Isn't she lovely....isn't she precious.....SmileyCentral.com
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2008, 7:59 pm

my responce...woah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down