Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Carl looking at?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Carl looking at?

Post by carl_is_my_man Mon 13 Apr 2009, 9:06 pm

please write more.
you are good
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 14 Apr 2009, 2:47 am

Angeo watched through narrowed eyes as Sensor brazenly took possession what she herself had missed out on all along in this Carl-kissing extravaganza. kiss So far all the other Carl-babes had got to kiss Honeyman (not having an eye witness account of what went on in the cabin before the Supercimm abduction it is safe to assume, being a Barbie-bunnie superbabe, that Cimm had had her way). Both Ambercat and Amanda had each devoured Carl’s lips in the line of duty during their daring, sky-high trapeze rescue. But Angeo had all along practiced saintly restraint despite her primal urges and burning desire for him. Now her mind was a tumult of dilemma, aghast that Carl’s tender mouth had now become something of a communal facility but oh so wanting to feel the sensual pressure of his lips, softly parted against her own. cryer

‘So clever Mamselle Sensor.’ She thought, ‘I can see your little game. You think you can have Carl’s kisses all to yourself whilst the rest of us are neatly written-out by this blasted lip gloss.’ Her lips curled to a smirk and she looked at her watch ‘. . .3, 2, 1,’ Sensor suddenly slid off Carl, unconscious and landed on the floor with a thud. thud

Amanda gave a snort of laughter, “Carl still has the sedative on his lips! Poor Sensor!” rotfl

Carl listened with disbelief, desperately trying to shake the cobwebs from his head. He wasn’t sure if he felt drugged or if he was just languid and dreamy from the seductive spell these women seemed to cast on him with their expert manipulations of his body. But Amanda’s words were like a bucket of cold water. “You drugged me?” Shocked he stood up, trying in vain to cover his long, slick and glistening body with the tiny towel. He clutched it to his hip, straining to close the two ends over the curve of his muscular thigh still tantalizingly exposed. “Why would you do that to me?” worried

Ambercat was just about to sedate Carl again with a reassuring kiss when there was a ear-splitting scream and a blinding lazer sharp light shattered the plate glass wall overlooking the pool area. There was a flash of red and blue and a shrill giggle as Supercimm burst into the room with her X-ray vision. What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 47732

Suspended in mid-air, the reflective light from the pool casting a glowing halo around her voluptuous silhouette, Supercimm showed-off with a few muscle-flexing superbimbo poses. She flew over to Carl, batting her thick eyelashes at him and giggling and flicking her hair. “Come on Carl. Come to my arms and I’ll fly you to the Bahamas. You will be all mine, mine, mine, mine mine. hee-hee-hee!”

The fluffy white towel floated to the floor as bemused Carl fell on top of Sensor in a deep faint. thud
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Tue 14 Apr 2009, 9:22 am

thats funny and good
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 15 Apr 2009, 7:37 am

I havent got time to read right now...late for work!! But I'll be back tonight to make sure Amby is getting her fair share of honeyman!!!!!!!!!! giggle Oh okay...I remember....we have to share.... Rolling Eyes blackcloud
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:28 am

haha i made him faint
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 15 Apr 2009, 7:04 pm

Not so fast Supercimm!!

Carl may be out for the count and putty in your supersleek, supermuscular arms! But we won't let you carry our Carl off to the Bahamas to have him all to yourself!

You'll have to get past us first!!

What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 Fullthrottle

Three Angels ready to defend the right of all Carl-smitten women on the planet, free and unrestricted (and unSensored) access to the one and only gorgeous Honeyman!!!

What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 343473
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Wed 15 Apr 2009, 7:31 pm

oh really
What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 E985yv
What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 2vmj02t
What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 28rfnzb
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:25 pm

thanks angeo you made me drew i love you if i was gonna turn gay thats who i'd do it for. perfect choice :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 16 Apr 2009, 11:15 am

She's gorgeous isn't she Amanda. I'd be her too - but went for Lucy Lu because of my part-asian heritage What a Face

Okay we have a superbabe showdown ... is anyone going to save Honeyman or will Sensor come too and sneak off with him?
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Thu 16 Apr 2009, 2:04 pm

i am saving him. from the sedative lipstick. Haha
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 16 Apr 2009, 11:35 pm

Not just yet cimm...... giggle

Ambercat leapt into duty, (as she had been the one allocated to be Carl’s towel girl during his Idol days), and she deftly caught the tiny fluffy towel (more like a face washer really What a Face ) as it floated downwards and quickly rubbed the sedative off her lips, trying desperately to keep her mind clear and not to think of where that towel had last been draped!! She leapt over to Carl and with some inner super human strength, lifted him off the still unconscious Sensor (sorry Sensor…well, you’re asleep!! Can’t let honeyman go to waste!!!), rolled him onto his back and, ignoring the grumbling noises coming from amanda, carefully positioned the towel back in the appropriate area… naughty Okay, he was still breathing...unfortunately, no need for the mouth to mouth resuss she had been looking forward to!!!! battingeyelashes

Amby stood up and turned slowly to Supercimm, and slowly undid the zipper at the top of her catsuit….. The other two A’s looked on in amazement as Supercimm stopped flexing her muscles and suddenly stumbled down onto her knees…. Ambercat gave a knowing smile and turned to the other two A’s and pulled out a small necklace with a glowing green pendant attached to it…. “I never thought I’d say this”, she said, “but thank God for my nerdy brother!!!! He bought me this pendant from a Superman convention he went to… he said it was genuine Kryptonite, but I never believed him… I just thought the green colour went well with my eyes….. but hey, it works!!!!”
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 18 Apr 2009, 2:24 pm

Sensor drifted back to consciousness. She felt as though she'd been drugged and out of it for days. What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 102112
(Well actually her computer bloody went down over Easter - so she couldn't get it fixed, arghh!!! - and she was computerless and going slowly insane until yesterday, when she bought a new scmick one, an Acer, a brand she's never owned before and hopes is a good purchase... What a Face )
So. Anyhoo...

Sensor blinked slowly, willing her eyes to open and focus. Amby was crouched over the supine Carl, her hands touching his hips, holding a miniature towel over him, to cover his...um...his... And lo and behold, her catsuit was unzipped, almost exposing...well...you know what it was almost exposing! - and Supercimm was on her knees. Amanda and angeo were gazing intently at the form on the floor.
Now to all intents and purposes, this scene might have appeared very...um...seedy, debauched, to say the least !!, but Sensor knew the Carl-broads always conducted themselves with the highest integrity, so she knew there must be a reason for what her eyes were witnessing.
She squinted, as a shaft of light hit her face. It was a green, glowing piece of stone, dangling from amby's neck chain! Supercimm, about to take off with Carl to parts unknown What a Face , was sliding to the floor, already succumbing to the power of the kryptonite.
Sensor tried to congratulate amby for her brilliance in stopping the super sultry one, but her mouth was so swollen from kissing Carl, she could hardly form the words... naughty My godz, he was SO worth the rescuing!! hearts
Sensor rose and staggered her way to where Carl was lying. She wanted to jump his bones, but decorum - and the other four - stopped her...

Even though Carl was safe now, angeo seemed forlorn and subdued. Her lovely eyes were raw from weeping. Sensor felt a pang of guilt. She and amby and amanda had all had turns at Carl's wonderful mouth - for medicinal purposes of course - but angeo, such a protagonist, hadn't even enjoyed one taste of this phase of his rescue!! battingeyelashes
Carl moaned softly, trying to sit up.
'No, lie still, honeybabe', Sensor said quietly. 'You're still too weak to move.' (Her fingers were crossed behind her back.)
'I think you might need some more massage, before you try your landlegs.' And she beckoned angeo to his side, then stood back, fighting twinges of green envy.
Angeo knelt by Carl's side. She began her magical ministrations, ever so sensitively, so expertly, and he seemed to respond almost at once. battingeyelashes The sedative-lipgloss had taken its toll and he touched a hand to his tender mouth, his eyes meeting angeo's.
Angeo smiled , leaned in and covered his face and lips with the lightest, healing butterfly kisses. He sighed with each kiss.
What an angel of mercy this woman was!! What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 508227

Amby kept the kryptonite trained on superdoll, while earnestly watching Carl for signs of improvement. It suddenly seemed very hot in this little hut and she thought she might need to fan him with the towel... hearts
When this was all over, she might present Carl with the kryptonite, to use for his own protection against the insatiable wiles of superdolly. He might even have the honour of taking it from around her alabaster neck...

Amanda knelt on the other side of honeyman, stroking his bare, tanned arm. For a nanno -second Carl's fingers brushed hers, then he caught her hand in his and took it to his heart. Round and round in her head, the seeds of a wonderful poem were taking shape. It would be about Carl and all his ministering angels, (although of course, being her poem, amanda was allowed to have the lead part. banana dance ) Amanda thought how wonderful he would look in a tux, on his wedding day - although it would be hard to beat the vision of him she was getting right now... cloud9

Sensor stood back and surveyed the scene. They had saved Carl from the marauders. They had all played their part in his rescue and rehabilitation - although angeo was STILL at it and might consider giving it a break now? (However, since she had started this whole wondrous adventure, with her seductively enticing photo, it was only fair she should enjoy Carl to the fullest.)
Supersex was feeling supersick, sprawled on the floor in a puddle of red, white and blue. Although the kryptonite was weakening her, she was beginning to realise that Cimm was indeed the person Carl wanted - not some sexed up superchick with fake knockers and tan; and crappy extensions in her bleached wig. No. Carl was far more beguiled by the beautiful, sweet Cimm and her loving ways.

Sensor thought what lucky dames they all were, to have each other and honeyman. hearts hearts hearts
And while she knew that secretly each one of them wanted Carl for herself, they were happy to share the beauty, sweetness and talent of this gorgeous hunka burnin lurve, even into The Stillest Hour...

What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 948260

PS. As she turned to leave, mission accomplished, Sensor spied a small lipstick tube, lying in a corner, unseen. Casually she picked it up and pocketed it. If anyone was going to kiss this yummy man unconscious, it was going to be her!! What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 70413 What's Carl looking at? - Page 2 70413
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 19 Apr 2009, 1:58 am

Aw that's so gorgeous. I get to give him sweet butterfly soft kisses.

But when will Angeo and Carl's lips finally lock hungrily in their long suffering, amorous, insatiable passion!!??

Don't ya just love sexual tension ... naughty fanself fanself

Hmmmm, thanks Sensor. I'm glad I've hopped on here late before bed . . . it's made me quite, er, hot. (Here I come dearheart).

(BTW I love my little Acer Travelmate.)
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Sun 19 Apr 2009, 1:21 pm

Razz lol
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2