Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you wanna know about CR?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what do you wanna know about CR? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you wanna know about CR?

Post by amanda-renee Thu 01 Apr 2010, 6:15 pm

i'm hearing you carl wanted my email address so he could send the answers to me rather then sending them in individual dm on twitter and i told him he could also use myspace but i havn't heard a thing. in saying that he just recently moved back to sydney so he's prob busy moving in etc. i promise i will post the answers as soon as i recieve them though. possibly couldn't hurt if everyone @replied him on twitter to remind him about it. hehe
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

what do you wanna know about CR? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do you wanna know about CR?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Apr 2010, 12:00 am

Maybe he's thinking long and hard about the best answers for the questions hahaha.

I'll wait till after Easter and chuck an @reply at him lol.

He's been spotted out and about in Sydney btw, a girl I know bumped into him in a bar on Saturday night lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:56 am

It's after Easter now Jodes. Have you @-mentioned Carl that he still has to answer our questions? Do you think my questions were too rude? Should I be banned from the forum now? Have I ruined it for everyone?
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 27 Apr 2010, 4:18 pm

carl hasn't been on twitter in like forever i seriously think he has forgotten about the questions, but i will hit him up again at the jazz festival about it.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:42 am

Not long to no until then you lucky thing Amanda. Well whatever Carl's been doing I hope he's been having a blast.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum