Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARL ART

+12
carlfanatic07
Ness_Loves_Carl
carl_is_my_man
Altair
ambercatsmum
Admin
Beerbote01(the rise)
monetgo
laceyface
ambercat
amanda-renee
Kris
16 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

CARL ART - Page 10 Empty Re: CARL ART

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 21 Oct 2008, 1:13 am

Oh My God!!! That is sooooo amazing!!!!!!! I can't believe how good that is!!!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 21 Oct 2008, 2:45 pm

kathy you got that perfect it is such a great drawing you should be proud, simply amazing.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 21 Oct 2008, 3:59 pm

You're a very good sketch artist Amby. Love your work. CARL ART - Page 10 274336

Is that from the photo you used to have up on the banner? That's a great choice. If he was posing for you in person that's how he would look.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue 21 Oct 2008, 5:21 pm

So why didn't you tell us about your hidden talent Amby?!! tsk tsk LOL
That is absolutely gorgeous!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 21 Oct 2008, 10:05 pm

Thanks for your nice comments guys!! hug Yes Angeo.... thats one of my favourite pics of Carl and it was on the last banner..... and mmmm yes!! Wouldn't I have just loved to have Carl pose for me!!!!!! fanself thud I would have had to go up really close to study every facial detail... naughty
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 22 Oct 2008, 2:03 am

Oooh yes - Carl the artist's model . . . heaven. cloud9

I'll confess I've done some nude drawing and sculpting (no wise cracks - I keep my clothes on, it's the model who's naked) and with my discerning artist eye I can tell our Honeyman would make an absolutely superb nude model!

Hmmm, I'm visualising Michaelangelo's David ........ er.... of course Carl's horn would be a prominent feature as he's a fully developed, consumate musician not some pubescent youth with a slingshot. giggle

Could we perhaps persuade Carl to model for us? For the sake of art, of course. Nice comfortable divan draped in soft furs for him to recline on, some wine to relax him, a heater to keep him warm and supple, essential oils to rub into those hard muscles to enhance the effect of soft lighting on his long, manly physique ... and a stockpile of electric fans for us to sit in front of. fanself fanself fanself fanself Hey get back to your easels girls!! No touching the model! Amanda that's enough essential oil on his chest! Kris, there's no need to iron that strategically draped sheet - put it back! Amby, you can't possibly see anything that close to Carl's face .... and Carlfanatic! You should be at school, no this isn't biology, put that specimen ruler away!!

Artists!! Rolling Eyes thud
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Wed 22 Oct 2008, 6:18 am

Amby, what a great sketch!!
You clever girl you!! My godz there's some talent on this board!! In particular, love the way you got his mouth. Just amazing. CARL ART - Page 10 70413

And angeo, would you please stop putting wicked thoughts in the minds of young loidies!!
My cousin - a space engineering student, doing his PhD (yes he's a genius) - became a life-model just for some money before his course started. He said it was great and no-one misbehaved. I think he was disappointed, hehe.
Sorry, but you'd be chaining me to the easel!! That close to a naked, oiled, trumpet-holding crooning Carl - carnage!! Razz
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 22 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

Thanks sensor!!

Angeo wrote:Hey get back to your easels girls!! No touching the model! Amanda that's enough essential oil on his chest! Kris, there's no need to iron that strategically draped sheet - put it back! Amby, you can't possibly see anything that close to Carl's face .... and Carlfanatic! You should be at school, no this isn't biology, put that specimen ruler away!!

Artists!! Rolling Eyes thud
Hang on a sec Angeo.... I've decided I need to count each and every tiny freckle on Carls face and neck which requires some very close scrutiny!!!!! battingeyelashes And I'm trying the trick of running my hands over the bone structure of his face to get just the right perspective... leans over... whooops!!!! Sorry Carl!! I didnt mean to sit on your lap!!!! Must have slipped on some of amanda's essential oil!! naughty
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 23 Oct 2008, 10:54 pm

Someone's heading for the norty corner!!!

Don't act all coy mademoiselle l'artist Ambercat, it starts innocently with gently running your hands over his bone structure and leads to all kinds of things!! Oops and careful not to injure our honeyman landing in his lap like that! I hope he got his flugelhorn out of the way in time!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Fri 24 Oct 2008, 11:31 pm

Hey ambs i love the pic...those dreamy eyes...goodness gracious...he can simply undress you with those bedroom eyes in a second....he can stare fire alright.....my weakness in a man is always the eyes....and this one just made me weak and just float in the air....sigh.....and the drawing.....oh goodness you can draw girl.....that is absolutely brilliant, Carl should see this, please send it to him darl this is a talent to be proud of and not be wasted and must be sent to him asap....i wonder what Carl's caricature looks like? Can you do a funny side of him (cartoon caricature perhaps)?
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sun 26 Oct 2008, 1:02 am

Hey monetgo! Well, I've never tried to do a caricature before... not sure how I'd go!! Maybe I'll give it a try soon!! And Angeo... don't worry... I managed to miss Carl's flugelhorn and it's still in one piece and working perfectly!!! giggle
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

CARL ART - Page 10 Empty Carl Drawing

Post by Kim Thu 06 Nov 2008, 6:19 pm

Hi everyone! I've just gotten back on the computer for the first time in about a month, because I've been studying for the HSC - just finished today! Yay! Somebody from here contacted me on DeviantArt with the username Ilovepastels (sorry, I'm not sure who that is on here!) asking if they could post up a drawing a did of Carl a few months ago, but as I was away for so long, I don't think they go on the site anymore (deviantart) so I figure I'll post it here myself. The link is http://kimu-sama.deviantart.com/art/Carl-Riseley-79244225

Hopefully the person who asked if I could put it up will see this post..!

Also, if anyone's interested, year 12 art students of NSW have to create a major artwork over a year, and around 50 of them are selected to go to the Sydney art gallery for a thing called Art Express. Yesterday I got a phone call from my principal that my artwork, called "Termination" (it can be seen on my deviantart account), had just been nominated for getting into Art Express! Very happy about that!

Kim

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://kimu-sama.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:04 pm

Hey Kim!!! Yeah that was me who found your awesome drawing of Carl!! Actually, it was looking at yours that made me pick up my pencils again (I havent drawn much lately!!) and draw Carl myself!!! If its ok with you, I'll pop your drawing on here as well as its just amazing!!!! I dont know if I'd be game enough to draw teeth and a smile!! There are so many things that can go wrong with that..lips are much safer for me!!! lol!!

Wow!!! Big congrats for being selected for the Art Express!!!! congrats Thats fantastic!!!! I'll go over and check out Termination after I've finished here!!! And its lovely to have you come back here again Kim!! Hopefully you can come back a bit more often now you've finished studying!!!

Anyway, here is Kim's drawing....

CARL ART - Page 10 Carl_Riseley_by_kimu_sama
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue 11 Nov 2008, 8:37 am

Hi Ambercat, I'm glad I inspired you to pick up your pencils again - and your Carl drawing looks great! Thanks for putting up my picture - I wasn't sure how to get the image from my deviantart to here, so I just posted the link. I draw a lot of portraits so they're quite easy for me to do, and once you get your practice up, it'll be a lot easier for you to draw a smile and teeth! (My troubles lie within still life drawings - definitely not my favourite things to draw.)

Thank you!!! (about Art Express). The artwork (Termination) deals with abortion and is meant to be quite shocking/disturbing, just to warn you! And yep, I will be able to post more often here now! Before uni starts, I practically have a whole 3-4 months of lazing around doing nothing! Plenty of time for drawing (maybe another Carl?) and catching up on everything I've missed during the last two years because of school and study.

Kim

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 12 Nov 2008, 12:03 am

Oooh yeah!! Another drawing of Carl would be awesome Kim!!!! banana dance And I did go and have a look at Termination and I gathered that it was about abortion and yes, it was disturbing!! But extremely well drawn!! yup Is it on display in the Sydney Art Gallery yet? That is an awesome achievement!!

And 3-4 months of doing nothing!! dance3 Enjoy your relaxation time Kim!!! Yes, definitely plenty of time to draw that next Carl pic hey!! wink3
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:28 pm

Thanks for looking at my artwork! It'll be on display around March next year, though I was told that some of the selected artworks don't make it to the gallery, but are displayed in a building in Sydney or in the windows of David Jones around Christmas time. I don't quite think they'd want my artwork to be displayed there though. giggle

Yeah, I will definitely be enjoying this relaxation time! Hopefully I'll get around to the new Carl drawing soon - as soon as I start to feel a bit more productive than lazy.. Razz

Kim

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:45 pm

It's not up to your standards Kim and Amby, this is more of a caricature. I'm really way out of practice and haven't really so much as looked at a pencil since in years. Rather scary to discover how my eye for detail has deteriorated (with my eyesight you understand haha). Anyway you talented girls have inspired me (and Carl's gorgeousness of course). My kids are impressed and want to pose for me now so I'm resolved to get back into it. But for now this is as much detail as my eyesight and time will permit.

Couldn't have Carl with no teeth so I've removed this awful sketch!!

afraid

Last edited by Angeo on Fri 21 Nov 2008, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 18 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

Oooh Angeo!!!! You can draw too!!!! You've tackled a smiling drawing....you're very brave!!! He turned out great though...one thing in particular that you have spot on is his hair!! I have difficulty drawing hair as well..but I guess i don't practice enough to perfect it... better sharpen up the pencils again!!! Very Happy Thanks Angeo for sharing your gorgeous drawing with us!!! jump3
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 18 Nov 2008, 3:41 pm

oh you guys are clever i can't draw for peanuts so i'm not even gonna try but you guys have all done excellent jobs congrats.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:06 pm

i can't draw either...but my daughter and my mum can...will try to ask my daughter to draw carl during holidays not now she will definitely refuse i know 'cause she have heaps of assignments to finish before school holidays....i'll try to ask mum too that if she will not ask for a special drawing pencil knowing mum.. Very Happy

oh love lovestruck all the drawings....and the artists worship .....wish i can Crying or Very sad
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:59 pm

ambercat wrote:Oooh Angeo!!!! You can draw too!!!! You've tackled a smiling drawing....you're very brave!!!

Oh dear. I haven't spent enough on his teeth have I? Carl looks like he's wearing a mouth guard. I think I'll fix it up sometime soon and repost the pic. It looks bigger on screen than the actual drawing. I did it small so it could fit on my scanner!

Good one Monetgo, let's get more artists out of the woodwork!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 19 Nov 2008, 12:42 am

I'm going to have a go at another one on the weekend hopefully... but not a teeth one!! haha Angeo...a mouthguard!! Well, no, not quite, but maybe a bit more definition would be good hey... Whenever I try to draw teeth, they always look too gappy or crooked!! Cant have Carl with gappy crooked teeth!!! frantic afraid And yeah!! Looking forward to seeing your daughters and mums drawings Monet!!! yup
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Thu 20 Nov 2008, 10:09 am

I haven't been into this thread for a while and just looky here!!
I'm in awe of all you peeps. Kim and Angeo and Amby - you're all amazing. If you only knew how envious I am of you. To be able to take a blank piece of paper and create such wonders, is mind-blowing!! hearts

Okay you've inspired me. I'm off to practise my stick figures.
Better keep the eraser handy... giggle
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 21 Nov 2008, 12:31 pm

I've given Carl some teeth (although they still don't look like his perfect pearly whites).

Thanks Sensor! Looking forward to the stick figures! And yes an eraser is handy. I'm seriously thinking of completely erasing Carl's shirt and tie in my sketch just to let my imagination run riot as I define those fine broad shoulders and shade in the musculature of his smooth hard pecs ... just picturing in my mind the curve from his nape of his neck to the sweeping curve of his back .... oh what sensual pleasure I could have with my pencil ...
naughty

CARL ART - Page 10 Sketch11
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:15 pm

okay...mum tried to draw this pic of Carl Very Happy

Photobucket" alt="" />

see what happens below giggle
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:16 pm

Photobucket" alt="" />
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:36 pm

Aw that's gorgeous Monetgo! Carl's smirking very smugly in the drawing and looks to be in the middle of a wink wink3 And she captured his dimple in his chin! Love it Monetgo. yup
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:46 pm

not too bad for a 70 year old ange hey? thanks will tell mum Very Happy
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 27 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

I love it too monetgo!!!! Tell your mum WELL DONE!!! congrats I still havent done another one...was really busy last weekend...hopefully this weekend I'll do another one!!! yup
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Fri 28 Nov 2008, 12:27 am

hey thanks ambs...will tell mum.
monetgo
monetgo