Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amanda stories about muffin the curious cat.

2 posters

Go down

amanda stories about muffin the curious cat. Empty amanda stories about muffin the curious cat.

Post by amanda-renee Sat 24 Nov 2007, 9:36 am

Muffin the curious cat, (and the deep fryer incident.)

There once was a little girl named Amanda who had a cat named Muffin and she was so curious.
One day Muffin noticed a deep fryer on the kitchen counter and inside the chip basket there was some chicken pieces.
So Muffin jumped up onto the counter and tried to fish out the pieces one by one BUT,
SPLASH the chip basket fell into the oil,
Poor Muffin.
Amanda and her mother took Muffin and gave her a bath to remove the oil then,
Amanda’s mother sat Muffin down and gave her a plate of chicken.
Muffin and Amanda then went to bed and dreamt about the curious adventures that they would get up to the next day together.

Muffin the curious cat, (and the clothes dryer incident.)

There once was a little girl named Amanda who had a cat named Muffin and she was so curious.
One day Muffin fell asleep amongst the towels in the family clothes dryer.
She was so cosy and comfortable however nobody knew where she was.
Amanda’s mother then shut the door of the dryer and switched it on,
MEOW, a loud shrill came from the dryer ,Amanda’s mother turned the dryer off and opened the door.
Poor Muffin.
All Muffins fur was shaggy and standing on it’s end and Muffin was panting for breath.
Sorry Muffin Amanda’s mother said I didn’t know you were in there.
Amanda’s mother gave Muffin a saucer of milk and Amanda continued patting muffin to calm her down.
Muffin and Amanda then went to bed and dreamt about what curious adventures they would get up to the next day together.

Muffin the curious cat, ( and the fish tank incident.)

There once was a little girl called Amanda who had a cat named Muffin and she was so curious.
One day Muffin was sitting on the lounge when she became distracted by the fish in the fish tank swimming backwards and forwards.
She sat and stared at them and decided that she wanted to play with them.
So Muffin hopped up onto the tank and began leaping backwards and forwards on the glass, but then
SMASH
Poor Muffin
She fell through the glass into the tank and became fully wet.
Amanda’s mother grabbed Muffin out of the tank and wrapped her in a towel to dry her off.
Then Amanda and her mother gave Muffin a plate of cat biscuits to calm her down.
Muffin and Amanda then went to bed and dreamt about what curious adventures they would get up to the next day together.

this is 3 of the kids stories i wrote but i have more that i can't find may have saved them to the old family computer hard drive we no longer have Sad hope you enjoy them remembering they were written for children haha.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

amanda stories about muffin the curious cat. Empty Re: amanda stories about muffin the curious cat.

Post by Kris Sat 24 Nov 2007, 9:42 am

LOL Your coming into Pre-School with me on Monday, Amanda. I'm not too sure about the deep fryer story though - it could be a little too traumatic!! affraid Haha very creative and realistic!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

amanda stories about muffin the curious cat. Empty Re: amanda stories about muffin the curious cat.

Post by amanda-renee Sat 24 Nov 2007, 9:53 am

it wasn't hot oil it had been switched off for a while
only tramatic for the cat
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down