Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to Buble!!!

+9
traxlmaz
cmcrae0
Elise.
simonelee02
Yvonne
laceyface
Angeo
Kris
amanda-renee
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm going to Buble!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm going to Buble!!!

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm

the8thark wrote:Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. But for the MB show I went to, Brisbane 1st, He didn't do Sway or any Spanish song.
It may have been Italian, I don't speak any foreign languages.

It was the 2nd song he sung, after erm I'm Your Man.

Maybe he did something different for each show lol

Back to top Go down

Post by the8thark Tue 24 Jun 2008, 11:08 pm

Yes he did slightly different setlists for each show. He even said thos when he was on Rove a few weeks ago.
the8thark
the8thark

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Sat 28 Jun 2008, 2:21 pm

He did Sway for us here in Melbourne. He opened with I'm Your Man.I loved everything about the show, I adore the song "Lost", would have been mighty upset if he had not performed that one and it was gorgeous when he sang "Always On My Mind".

Naturally 7, I have discovered ,have three cd's that are sold in JB Hi Fi and also a dvd that was done at the Montreaux Jazz festival (this one is also sold in Sanity), so plenty of stuff to buy from them, for any newly converted fans. Judging by the people waiting to meet them after the 19 June show, they will be big here. They were fantastic.

Oh and incidentally when we were leaving RLA, we spotted the woman who grabbed Michael's butt and got herself up on the big screen. I absolutely wanted to laugh when I saw her up close. A little girl had her birthday on the night and she got pics taken with Michael down on the floor level- she was 12 years old I think.

I was just up on the level above the floor, door 16 area- so it was a side view of Michael, but I thought they were great seats.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 08 Mar 2010, 5:22 pm

bump, just wanted people to reveiw this thread check out pics on page 1 oh la lah buble looking all kinds of hot. forgot we had these pics on here.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Mar 2010, 2:36 am

haha Thanks Amanda! I've enjoyed going over these photos. What amazing photos traxlmax took and Jodie's weren't too shabby either. And I so agree, Buble is hot in every pic! and just seems to get hotter and hotter. fanself
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3