Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles from Print Media.

+10
Altair
Kim
laceyface
cmcrae0
mumsafantoo
kespax
amanda-renee
Kris
ambercat
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty 13th November 2007

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2007, 3:36 pm

Idol countdown nears its end

By Alyssa Braithwaite

November 13, 2007 04:33amArticle from: AAP
MATT Corby and Natalie Gauci are on their way to the Sydney Opera House and the Australian Idol final after Carl Riseley was knocked out of contention last night.
Less than four per cent separated the top vote from the bottom vote, but trumpeter Riseley lost out to 17-year-old Corby and 25-year-old Gauci.

The Melbourne girl was the first to learn of her fate. On hearing she had made it through to the final, a teary Gauci said: I am just in really big shock.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me."

Judge Marcia Hines shouted, "Go the Gauch!"

Despite well-received performances of James Morrison's You Give Me Something and For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder, Risely couldn't compete with crowd favourite Corby.

"The person who will join Natalie Gauci, not only to sing the winners song next week, but in two weeks walking up the steps of the Sydney Opera House for the grand final, is Matt Corby!" host Andrew G said.

Risely wished his fellow Idols the best, and thanked all judges, crew, his family and friends for all their help and support.

"Man, I am so thrilled for these two," Risely said.

"These two are the most talented guys I have ever met.

"I wish you guys all the luck. I love you guys".

Idol judge Marcia Hines and pop princess Delta Goodrem also entertained the crowd during last night's show. Hines sang a cover of REM's song Everybody Hurts, from her new album Life, while Goodrem sang her new single Believe Again.

"Its just the beginning really," Goodrem, dressed in a black sequined kaftan, told the finalists.

"It's a long road, but a wonderful one."

Next Sunday night Gauci and Corby will perform three songs, including the winner's first single, Here I Am, before the final at the Sydney Opera House on November 25.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty Westfield Parramatta

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2007, 3:39 pm

Breaking News

Idols' campaign: singing for votes

30Oct07 Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Pagnews31
Tarisai Vushe waves to the screaming crowd when Australian Idol finalists visited Parramatta Westfield. Picture David Hill

THE Australian Idol train steamrolled its way to Westfield Parramatta on Saturday with the show's final five contestants performing live for a crowd of about 5000, the event's organiser said.

Idols Matt Corby, Carl Riseley, Natalie Gauci and Marty Simpson, in addition to Tarisai Vushe, who was voted off the show on Monday night, teamed up to perform Kids by Robbie Williams and You Really Got Me by The Kinks for screaming teens on Westfield's centre stage.
The idols were eager to garner much-needed votes with the November 25 final of Australian Idol just around the corner.
Fresh from their Westfield performance, the ``Final 5'' made their way to the 2007 Aria Awards at Acer Arena, Sydney Olympic Park, on Sunday night.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty 4th September 2007

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2007, 3:47 pm

Idol judges introduce new top 12

4th September 2007, 16:32 WST

A young but musically diverse Australian Idol Top 12 is poised to serenade us through our television screens this spring.

The final line-up of the television talent show's fifth series was announced on Monday night, with the guys outnumbering the girls seven to five.
With preferred musical styles ranging from jazz to indie rock, electronica to R'n'B, judges Ian "Dicko" Dickson and Mark Holden are excited about the upcoming live shows.
"We've got this fantastic array of styles and ages and energies and values, and I think we've provided a brilliant choice for the public in the final 12," Dickson said.
This year has served up an unusually young group of finalists, with six of the contestants 20 years old or younger.
Dickson said he hoped they would learn from the older members of the group, like 28-year-old Mark Da Costa and Jacob Butler, 25.
"I was a little bit worried that all the youngsters that had been put through kind of took it for granted," Dickson said.
"That's why I think it was really important for the likes of Mark Da Costa to get through last night, because Mark has been in bands and has done the hard yards.
"You can see how much he's hungry for it and I think it's a real lesson to the other younger kids."
Holden said he admired rock fans Da Costa and Butler for their determination.
"I've been watching Jacob for a number of years now and I just have enormous respect for him," Holden said.
"He sold his house in Adelaide, he went to England, he made his own album, he's the kind of guy I really like to affirm because he's doing it for all the right reasons."
While Butler and Da Costa represent the rockers of the group, Tarisai Vushe and Natalie Gauci are the divas with the big voices.
Vushe, a 20-year-old Zimbabwe-born pocket rocket, has been described by Holden as "wild".
"She's wild and wacky and I'm just waiting for her to explode one week," he said.
He said there was a stark contrast between the styles of Vushe and 25-year-old Melburnian Gauci.
"Natalie is a brilliant diva and can do all those big songs, but also is a sophisticated musician," Holden said.
"The contrast between those two is fantastic."
Joining the female ranks are two surprise packages, Mildura native Holly Weinert and quirky songstress Brianna Carpenter.
"I think Holly Weinert is a surprise because she can stand up behind a mic and show that gutsy, unapologetic 'I am woman' side of her, which we didn't see initially," Holden said.
Of Carpenter, Holden is effusive.
"I just love what she brings, the quirk, I like the kooky quirk.
"I think she's our Bobby for this year, in the sense that she's to the left and oddball and musically really interesting," he said, referring to last year's contestant Bobby Flynn.
But when it comes to 17-year-old Perth girl Lana Krost, Holden has his reservations.
"Lana, I thought, was the least convincing of all of the semi-finalists and clearly got the tweenie vote," he said.
"She's going to have to get a lot better, I think, to survive, unless the tweenies just keep voting for her because she looks pretty."
The five remaining budding singers are sure to keep many a female fan happy.
Daniel Mifsud, the 23-year-old with the daytime soap star looks, was praised by the judges for trying to improve.
"Daniel really is a sex symbol for the ladies but does need to try a bit harder," Holden said.
More eye candy comes in the form of Marty Simpson, though Holden predicts the laid-back surfer will reveal a bit of a wild side.
"Marty is a good bloke and I fully expect to see him every Tuesday morning at 4am in a bar in the Cross with Dicko," he said.
"The two of them will be stumbling around mid-week, so that will be entertaining."
There will be no rock star antics from former navy trumpeter Carl Riseley, who won the judges over with his swing rendition of The Everly Brothers' Bye Bye Love.
Rounding out the top 12 are the youngest of the guys, 16-year-old Sydneysider Matt Corby and dance/electronica fan Ben McKenzie, 17.
"Ben McKenzie, I think, is just a brilliant singer, really truly a brilliant singer, but just has ADD," Holden said.
"He's either going to focus and get it together or he's going to drive the entire country mental."
Corby, who betting agencies have tipped as the early favourite, needs to prove he's got more than his good looks to get him through, Holden says.
"Matthew's just a genuinely incredible talent, but he kind of makes it look too easy," Holden said.
"That's his challenge, to show us that he actually understands what he's singing."
While Holden and Dickson have their early favourites, both agree everything could change during the live performances, which start this Sunday.
"I think all bets are off now we've got the final 12," Dickson said.
"We're about to go into a completely different dynamic, where it's not about affirming who's great, it's about survival.
"It's about not getting the lowest votes and having the trapdoor opening and disappearing from view forever. And that's really what faces them now."AAP
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty Biography - TV.com

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2007, 3:56 pm

Carl Riseley

Carl Riseley was a humble Navy Trumpet player from Australia. quietly enjoying the big life of big band music and hiding an underlying singing talent. However auditioning for Australian Idol rocketed Carl to the top three on the hit Australian show. Still trumpeting, still enjoying big band music, still humble and still singing, Carl was voted off Idol after making it to the top three, and he couldn't be happier.

Carl, who enjoys listening to Swing and Jazz type music states that his favourite artist is Stevie Wonder. Carl's wish on Australian Idol was to do nothing more than 'bring the swing back' as he stated regularly. The Australian-born singer now resides in Sydney.
Carl's wish is to perform a duet with Donny Hathaway.

Carl considers himself a ‘health nut’ and likes to go for jogs late in the evenings.

Carl used to date Australian Idol 5 semi-finalist Cheray Doughty.

Following Carl's performance of It's Not Unusual on the "Judge's Choice" episode of Australian Idol, judge Mark Holden awarded him a 'touchdown'.

Carl jokes that he would call his debut album, Crazy Carl croons the Classics.
As of November 2007, Carl resides in Sydney, Australia.

Carl's girlfriend is Rachel. Carl says she was both excited and emotional when he made it to the final 12 on Australian Idol.

When asked what he couldn't live without, Carl stated air and music-playing devices.

Carl's favourite album is Natural Wonder by Stevie Wonder.

Carl enjoys watching and playing soccer.

Carl has enjoyed watching previous seasons of Australian Idol and says that his favourite season was the first.

Carl's all time favourite movie he admits is Love Actually, his favourite television show is Boston Legal.

From Trumpeting in the Royal Australian Navy, Carl then began singing in the Navy's rock band. Having success there, and as a relatively new singer he decided to audition for Australian Idol 2007.

Carl's first job was mowing lawns.

Prior to competing in Australian Idol, Carl was a trumpeter in the Royal Australian Navy. He joined in 2003 and has traveled to Iraq to entertain the troops.
QuotesCarl: (Referring to Matt Corby and Natalie Gauci) Man, I am so thrilled for these two, these two are the most talented guys I have ever met.
Carl: (About his favourite judge on "Australian Idol") Marcia for sure! She's got soul. I really do like 'em all though.
Carl: (on what aspects apart from a strong voice he believes a performer needs) I believe in maybe what you might like to call a "NATURAL FEEL" or "NATURAL GROOVE" - that either you have or you don't.
Carl: (while sharing a house with other “Australian Idols”) My heart beats hard when I’m going to be just on time or a bit late for something. So I do get cranky when I’m up early and ready to go and other people aren’t.
Carl: I'm just a trumpet player I've been doing it since I could walk, I can't believe I'm here.
Carl: If I could win an ARIA for anything, I would probably want it to be the Highest Selling album for 2007/2008 — Carl Riseley: The Winner´s Journey. Haha.
Carl: I´d love to do a concert back in my hometown at Seagulls Club on the Gold Coast, just so I can play to all my friends and family.
Carl: (About Australian Idol) I think Nat deserves to win. She´s been working hard on her arrangements…on everything musically. And she´s a little bit older than Matt. I believe Matt is going to go really well regardless.
Carl: (after leaving "Australian Idol") I don't know if Australia was ready to hear my swing version of the new Australian Idol hit. We did it, and it sounded bloody horrible. I didn't quite work, but it was fun mucking around with it.
Carl: (on "Australian Idol" finalist Tarisai Vushe, after she verbally attacked him following her exit from the show ) I just think the whole thing was a bit immature. She's just a little naive and had a bit of a temper.
Carl: (on how he prepares before an audition) Ha! Well… I play the dominant scale in the song I'm singing on the trumpet a few times, get the key centre in my head. Then sing it as well.
Carl: (on his feelings at his first audition) Well… I was fine, quite composed until of course they said 'No!' and I had to come up with something good... and fast!
Carl: (on the best bit of advice he has been given) Whatever it is you may be doing, never get distracted - always be in the moment.
Carl: (asked if he has a strategy to stay in the "Australian Idol" competition)I definitely have a plan that I want to stick to, I don’t know if I’d call it a strategy. My plan basically is to just keep showing the public who I am and who I want to be.
Carl: (on getting into the final 12 on "Australian Idol") Oh, man. It’s unbelievable. I didn’t want to have any expectations, I wanted to prepare myself to go home. I’m speechless. It’s amazing. It’s only started to sink in this morning.
Carl: (About his favourite music style) Swing of course! Or Jazz as a whole, but I definitely enjoy all types.

Carl: I first heard Stevie Wonder's "Natural Wonder Album Live in Tokyo". To front a band like that would be the ultimate!
Carl: (Telling his favourite thing about his Australian Idol experience) Hanging out with the most talented individuals I have ever met.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty Tiny blurb in Daily Telegraph Nov 20th 2007

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2007, 1:38 am

Just a tiff?
Could the heady heights of fame be causing a few cracks to appear in Australian Idol top three finalist Carl Riseley's relationship? Several onlookers noticed the swing star was spotted in a heated conversation with his girlfriend Rachel during the Sneaky Sound System concert at the Hordern Pavilion on Saturday night. The pair, who recently celebrated their one year anniversary, both appeared flustered and agitated as the stood deep in conversation at the entrance to the packed venue.

I don't know what to make of that - it could be nothing, but yea just thought I'd post as it was in there

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty Re: Articles from Print Media.

Post by Kris Tue 27 Nov 2007, 5:40 pm

Thought I would post the article for you all. Enjoy!

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Crooner

The Australian Idol roller-coaster that begun for AB Carl Riseley in a queue of 400 people at his first audition in August has come to an end - but don't think he is finished yet.
Crooner Carl, 24, of Sydney, believes he has a lot more to offer the national music scene with his band of jazz and swing that, to his surprise and delight, took Australian Idol by storm.
He made it to the Top 3 of the 12 original contestants in Idol before being knocked out of the Channel 10 show on November 12, one step away from the Final. Although the vote was close, Natalie Gauci and Matt Corby prevailed.
Since then Carl has been signed by a management team which will help him bring out a swing album early next year. He's energised and excited by that. "I haven't got record contract offers but I'm going to start looking, start knocking on doors," he said.
"I think Australia is ready for something like this. Otherwise, I don't think I would have gone that far [in Idol].
Amid his new found stardom, don't think Carl has forgotten the Royal Australian Navy.
"I definitely want to help out with recruiting down the track and do special jazz gigs with the Navy Big Band,' he said the same day as he joined forces with the new management team.
"Thank you to everyone in the Defense Force for getting behind me and doing the best they can in supporting me."
Carl, who is from Queensland's Gold Coast but now lives in Sydney, joined the Royal Australian Navy Band in 2003, taking up a place as a trumpet player. He has been playing the trumpet since he was old enough to hold the instrument and developed a liking for jazz and swing. His musical heros include Harry Connick jr and Michael Buble.
His life changed direction in August when he took a day's holiday leave and auditioned for Australian Idol at Australian Technology Park in Sydney. About 35,000 Australian Idol wannabees lined up at venues all over the country and Sydney was no less busy than anywhere else.
Carl had his first breakthrough. He chose the final day of auditions in Sydney and it was a Monday when many people were at school or work. So instead of lining up with thousands of people, there were only 400. After queuing for 3 hours or so, he was through to the next stage.
That wasn't the end of it though. Three weeks later he did his first TV audition amid about 150 people. He arrived at Mosman venue at 8am but had to wait in line for 10 hours before being asked to sing three songs.
"I was warming up every half an hour thinking I might have been going in but they never called my name till six o'clock."
On and on it went. When Carl finally made it to the last 24, he thought that was probably the end. Eight people were chosen to go through to the final 12 and Carl wasn't among them.
But he received a lifeline by being selected as one of the eight others who had to perform one more time in the competition for four wildcard spots in the final 12. Of the four judges only Marcia backed him at the wildcard selection stage, but her strong support was enough to give Carl a second chance. Then it was up to the public to vote.
"I didn't expect to get through then at all," Carl said. "I just thought it's another opportunity for me to perform live. That was awesome. I loved that." Carl won one of the four spots and the rest, as they say, is history.
Week by week, he won over the remaining judges and the public, until he made it to the final three. It was then the Idol journey ended and Gauci and Corby were chosen to perform in the Sydney Opera House Final.
Carl talks like someone who realises he hasn't conquered the mountain, but has only just started the ascent. He seized the chance to perform live in the Idol environment as many times as he was able. "It was a lot of fun and a big learning experience."
Over the Australian Idol span, his best performance was on Judges' choice night, but he rates, It's Alright With Me on acoustic night as his favourite jazz performance.
That's a Cole Porter hit that has been recorded by the likes of Connick, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Nat King Cole. It seems to add weight to Carl's thought about the niche he is pursuing.
He thinks Australia is ready for a crooner all of our own. "I think they want their own jazz/ swing guy."

Carl Riseley's Thoughts
- on being knocked out of Australian Idol before the Sydney Opera House final -
"I felt it would probably be my time to go no matter how I performed. I thought if I did two absolutely cracking performances, I probably still couldn't get through with those two [Natalie Gauci and Matt Corby] there, even if they didn't perform at their best. I was very happy to make the top three.

-on his best performance in the show-
"I think I nailed it on the Judges' choice night...I did It's Not Unusual [Tom Jones] and Jealous Guy [John Lennon]."
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:24 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Storycarl
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:36 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Storycarl2
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:41 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlstory3
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:42 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlstory4
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:44 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlstory5
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:46 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlstory6
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:48 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlstory7
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 30 Nov 2007, 5:50 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Mycarlstory

this is personally my favourite story as carl mentions the one and only me. yeah for manda, however the smelly sock thing was so not me.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 02 Dec 2007, 11:29 am

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carltvweek
Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlarticals2
Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlarticals
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 03 Dec 2007, 3:16 pm

new news,
in this weeks NW magazine it says regaurding the winners journey tour the following.

"and it seems other top 12 contestants could be added to the tour. it's not official however there have been rumours that carl riseley, marty simpson and ben mckenzie may also be on the road."

HOORAY I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty HotCarl blog - very amusing summary of Carl's Idol

Post by kespax Tue 04 Dec 2007, 2:31 pm

I don't know if it's OK to post the whole blog here, does it breach copyright or anything? The blogger could well be a member here - if so I hope this is OK, it's so very amusing and captures so much of how Carl fans feel, some of it is a little critical but I think we can handle that she still adores him (shame she didn't check how to spell his name). Can't fit the whole blog in one post anyway- so here is the first bit.

http://italktoomuchblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/hotcarl-journey.html
HotCarl. The Journey . . . of HOT.
Auditions - Oh. My. Fucking. God. Thank the gods that I went to the gym and taped Idol because now I can pause the tape and breathe into a paper bag when they show the total hotness that is navy trumpeter Carl Risely. They compound my breathing problems by showing him in his uniform and I have to go have a lie down. Please god, let him be able to sing . . . he Michael Buble's at the judges and he isn’t the world’s greatest singer but he convinces the judges and thank you, because TallulahB needs her some eye candy!!

Seymour Centre - Mixing madness in his method, Holden DARED to put HotTrumpeterCarl Risely in this Bottom 40 – but success! He Harry Connick Jr’s much more successfully then he Michael Buble’d – put him through!! They can keep at least four and still have a Top 100!!

HotCarl Risely sleeps with his trumpet. That is strangely, not a euphemism.

HotCarl Risely the trumpeter is up next and I have to pause the tape and clean up the mouthful of pasta that goes flying across the room when Mathieson says that his horn is his best friend. Dudes, seriously? The trumpet is SO very very hot. His solo includes both the playing of the trumpet and tilting his chiselled jaw at us. His biceps also do a lovely thing when he shakes the judges hands (pausing to kiss Kyle’s – eww, you do not know where that thing has been) after they put him through. You know, sometimes I just plain forget he’s here to sing . . .

Semi's - HotCarl Risely – huzzah! If they keep showing him playing the trumpet, he has my vote for life. Ohhhh, ouch. He has wisely chosen some more Michael Buble, but has sadly chosen his least jazzy song, ‘Home’. But happily, he suits it quite well, his tones are sweet. His nervousness shows in eyelash fluttering and a little microphone flute playing – but he quickly recovers his ground and grows more confident as the song goes on. He does have some weakness around some of the higher notes and this performance probably leans more toward vocal mimicry than pure singing but its my favourite so far. His voice has the same honeyed quality as Buble and Buble is VERY popular in this country, even if Carl could really use some more training – his voice is sweet, but I don’t know if its Idol. Also, in surprising news, he is hot (and I noticed last night, he has a bit of David Boreanaz from Buffy and Angel in him, especially around the eyes and eyebrows).

Wildcard - HotCarl Risely is Harry Connick Jr-ing a version of The Everly Brother’s ‘Bye Bye Baby’. This song really showcases his range quite nicely and I love his scat throw to the band – however, he doesn’t capitalise on it and the physical movement actually leaves him a little breathless and his voice weakens, but he rallies for a lovely ending – although the scat trumpet goes on a little too long. Marcia is SO in love with this boy, she raves about his flavour (he looks like he might taste like toffee . . . just me? Right.) and tells him he’s so smooth and cool, it’s dynamite. Kyle is SO in love with this boy, he tells him he looks exactly the part but that he needs to make more ‘sexy face’ and to demonstrate gives HotCarl a ‘come to bed’ look and my ovaries literally just shrivelled up and DIED. But then HotCarl does it back and they SPRING back to life – hallelujah!!

Last edited by on Tue 04 Dec 2007, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

kespax

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kespax Tue 04 Dec 2007, 2:32 pm

2nd bit
12 - Oh sweet jeebus, they show HotCarl in his uniform, playing his trumpet AND riding his motorcycle. Guys, you’re KILLING me. Also, continuing the tradition of awesome Idol Parentals, his dad is very cute. I want HotCarl to sing My Funny Valentine SO badly I downloaded Matt Damon doing it from The Talented Mr Ripley soundtrack. Waltzing Matilda? Oh man. Why? No, really, why? I get the patriotic thing, but no. I don’t care how swinging he gets, how cute he is or how well he sings it, it is STILL WALTZING FREAKING MATILDA. And that hat is stupid. The crowd goes nuts? Huh?

Mark tells him his instincts are right on the button. What? Dicko loves the diversity he brings and calls it a great song choice. For real? Am I asleep and this is some horrid Idol shaped dream and not the really nice one I had recently where Mathieson and I had to cuddle together for warmth or something and you guys, Mathieson is a great cuddler and also a really good kisser and I’ve said too much. Marcia ghetto MMMM’s into her microphone and are the judges on crack? What did I miss that made that great? Was I watching the wrong show? Kyle rights all wrongs by telling HotCarl he couldn’t stand it – THANK ALL THAT IS MIGHTY ON THIS EARTH. He calls it naff and HotCarl replies saying he’s showing off his Aussie and if that’s how his freak flag flies, then he should have put on a slouch hat or a baggy green and not that GOD awful trilby thing. I am crushed and have officially downgraded him from HotCarl to TepidCarl.

11 - TepidCarl is desperately trying to get back into my good graces because in his package he wears a tight white shirt, ass hugging jeans and eyeliner. I'm melting, I'm melting . . . boy knows my weaknesses. Now Coldplay's 'Clock's' can absolutely rock out because Magni did so on Rockstar Supernova. However, he didn't invest it with a reggae beat and croon it so much as he rocked the living **** out of it. TepidCarl sings this quite well and wisely steers away from the Chris Martin falsetto which I fear would prove too much for him but this is pretty lame for Rock Night, dude. Still, at least it's not Waltzing Matilda! And his jawline is magnificent, so welcome back HotCarl!

Dicko shrugs and asks him if that's rock? Man, Dicko would have HATED Bobby Flynn's cavalier approach to theme's last year. He tells HotCarl that he's just being lazy and then makes one of the few sane remarks he'll make all night by telling HC he could have done a Stray Cats song and been brilliant. My god. Can we have a week where Dicko picks EVERYONE'S songs for them? Marcia abdicates all judging responsibility by making the contestant judge themselves. Unsurprisingly HotCarl thought he did okay. Thanks for your time Marcia, your fee for tonight's show will be donated to charity, right? Kyle says he understands he wants to stick to his 'thing' but that it was a bit of a jellyfish, wobbly performance and he no longer wants to be HotCarl's boyfriend as he radiated a boring vibe. Mark thinks it undermines the competition to do a swing(ish) version of a song for Rock Night and just as I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen because I can't stop screaming at Holden about how he let Bobby get away with fucking MURDER last year - 'Werewolves of London', 'Arthur', 'Rhiannon' motherfucker!! - the lovely Andrew G channels the sane part of me and dryly notes to HotCarl that they let Bobby do whatever they liked last year and ASIO makes a note of G’s support and wipes his file clean.

10 - HotCarl Risely - for real? You're scatting during Disco? ****. And also, ow at your falsetto.

9 - They keep showing Ian Moss during HotCarl’s package and it makes me angry, show me my boy! He says he’s doing Cole Porters ‘It’s Alright With Me’, but he’s really doing the Harry Connick Jr version from Red Light, Blue Light. Good god, he’s playing the trumpet and wearing a suit and who cares if it’s a direct copy of every tour edition DVD that Michael Buble and HCJnr ever released. Fosse texts from his sickcouch to upgrade him from HotCarl to ScorchingCarl and it would be rude to use Shaneequa’s bathroom to have a cold shower right? PGid doesn’t get the love and complains bitterly about his singing again to which I reply, he sang? Huh, I’m too busy thinking rude things about how agile his lips and tongue must be.

Marcia is just so happy that her boy got to play his horn and bats her eyelashes at him. Kyle is back in full on love for HotCarl and comments that a man who looks like him should get the horn out as much as possible. Mark calls him consistent and thinks he did a really good job. Dicko says its fantastic that he didn’t wait until Big Band night to show Australia what kind of stuff he’d do as Our Idol and really, even I’m not that blinded by lust. Look, he’s beautiful and not the worst singer in the world, but if he wins this show then we, the Australian people, should demand to see exactly what the Australian Federal Defence Force has spent our tax dollars on this year and if the number 191010 shows up ANYWHERE on their phone bill, then maybe it’s time to give that Communism thing a try.

8 with Special Guest Blogger, Her Royal Highness Elizabeth II - A rather attractive fellow, the Marquess of Scorch, Carl Risely puports to be singing ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’, penned by some of One’s favourite subjects, The Beatles. One has knighted Paul McCartney. One shall not extend this courtesy to Carl. His swing version is attributed to a Gentleman called Michael Buble. Well. One shall certainly set the corgis on that blighter should he set foot on the palace grounds. One finds this arrangement vaguely offending. His singing is quite adequate, One supposes, but One would appreciate it if he would stop butchering The Beatles. Thank you.

Knave Mark Holden calls it a great start and compliments his higher range. He notes that Carl insists on singing swing but that this may be his Achilles heel and longs for a ballad. The corgis like a good ballad. Our right royal British subject Dicko (O.B.E.) rightly dubs it ‘snuff jazz’ and says that he stamped all over the melody. Really, until One has heard Princess Anne warbling in the shower of a morn, to the Greatest Hits of Ronan Keating, One does not know true pain. Is the Dowager Marcia Hines perhaps a faith healer of some kind? Her tent like garment would suggest so. Daddy used to have faith healers and their ilk run towards the English Channel and drowned. She neglects to lay her hands on the boy, instead telling him to stay who he is. One thinks she may be delusional. The portly gent at the end believes Carl should stick to his guns but that tonight was a little bland.

7 - Or, The Week We Do Not Discuss. Bye Moppet. SOB.

6 - HotCarl has been given the Tom Jones song 'It's Not Unusual' to sing and I almost pitch a fit when he starts off slow, elongating every fucking word but what's this?? HotCarl stops mid note and turns to John Foreman telling him that that's never going to work. John agrees and they bust right into the BIG version and it is AWESOME!! His microphone technique is still for shit and his voice isn't brilliant but MAN alive that was FUN!! Upgrade that man to LavaCarl!

Kyle is back in full on heat for LavaCarl and calls him the frontrunner. When Mark goes to speak the crowd goes completely apeshit for a td. Mark tries to look like he's sick of it but you just know he fucking LOVES it when they demand this from him, it totally reaffirms his belief that he is the most important judge and only his opinion counts. When he gets that look on his face, I like to whisper the names Kate de Rouge vs Emily the Coldly Anointed One and Damien Leith's 'ugly' mug at him and smirk lots. Dicko practically salaams at his feet because he wanted entertainment and he got it in SPADES. He was a little disappointed that no knickers made it up on stage but that's only because Fosse and I weren't there Dicko, LavaCarl totally got some laundry pitched at him from Chez Belle though. Marcia is all about entertainment and Kyle begs her to yank off her Gstring and then demonstrates how that might be done and ewwwwwww. Mathieson speaks for ALL of us when he sternly tells Kyle that if he takes his pants off, he will leave.

5 - Carl So Hot You Could BBQ Off Him 800 Degrees Celcius, For Real Put An Egg On My Forehead And See How Long It Takes Risely is scorching up the screen and laying his hotness on Little River Band’s ‘Reminiscing’. Ummm. Look, he’s still very pretty and the dude has the best male haircut on the show by a country MILE (out of the contestants, that is – I’m not counting the pretty that is G). He rocks an open collar shirt and has a gorgeous neck but the singing? Not. Great. Weak actually, really really weak. Downgrade. LukewarmCarl. How the mighty have fallen. But his smile, oh his smile . . . alright, fine. Back up to ThreeHourOldHotWaterBottleCarl and let's leave it there.

4 - Carl This Genre Is My Bitch, Right Natalie?? Please Don’t Take This From Me, I Have Nothing Left But My Hotness Risely is first hot cab off the hot rank. He’s (hotly) kicking ‘Me and Mrs Jones’ but is (still hotly but) disappointingly taking his cue from Michael Buble again instead of the infinitely superior (and also quite hot) Robbie Williams version. Now, I’m not usually a fan of songs where people are a’cheatin’ on their spouse, but this is a great song, I'm a total sucker for it. Unfortunately, HotCarl just isn’t the best singer when it comes to slow, soulful ballads, it highlights every (hot) weak flaw in his vocals. Shaneequa nastily texts to compare him to Aaron Neville. I sniff and ignore her because she’s obviously not watching the screen. HotCarl’s shirt is open (hot) and his tie is undone (say it with me, hotttttttttttt) and by all that is good and holy on this earth, take me HotCarl, TAKE ME NOW!

Holden has a spyglass aimed right at me because he tells BlazingCarl that there are ladies all over Australia who are feeling the love. I sit in my lounge and randomly throw new nicknames at the screen - IncandescentCarl, SizzlingCarl, ThermogenicCarl, ScaldingCarl, BlisteringCarl, SmokingCarl . . . sigh . . .

(InsertSynonymForHotHere)Carl's second song is the Harry Connick Jr version of 'Just Kiss Me' and is a fast paced Glenn Miller style BB song, featuring some seriously fast speaknotsoeasy vocals and a lovely moment with the brass section who get to tell him to 'get on with it'. It is laugh out loud FUN and is the kind of performance that Carl has made his within the show, not great vocals but high octane energy and memorable. Oh, and also hot. But you knew that, right?

3 - The lovely Casey picked 'You Give Me Something' by James Morrison for HotCarl and give that girl a shiny penny because that is ace song choice, it is in fact one of my favourite songs - drink! HotCarl is sitting on a stool to begin with and his shirt is unbuttoned to about his navel and Fosse and my jaws drop in tandem because - hot! Fosse likes to think HotCarl isn't aware of his studly status but I see the cheeky twinkle in his eye and I know that he knows, and he knows that I know he knows and ouch, I think I broke something. He stands and is wearing some truly tight trousers which, once our eyes are drawn to them, make it difficult for us to look away. I have to rewind the tape and not watch the screen to actually listen to the singing which is actually pretty damn good. Yes, he has the weakest voice of the three but for a ballad, he's doing a lovely job of it and you can see how much he wants this in his eyes. But he shouldn't dance. Even as hot as he is, he just can't get away with that.

Dicko was also worried about the ballad but thinks he's been super strong the last two weeks with his ballads - and lets be frank, us chickies like a pretty boy a'crooning at us. Marcia allows us all to slam down a shot of tequila when she proclaims 'YGMS' as being one of her favourite songs of the year, body shots anyone? Carl? Kyle loves that he's been so constant the last couple of weeks and reiterates that with HotCarl, you know exactly what kind of artist you're getting. Mark highlights the importance of picking the right key (and barely restrains himself from 'sneezing' Natalie's name) as it made his pitch problems much less noticeable.

The Idol producers are trying to kill me. HotCarl's photo shoot is DELICOUS. If we could persuade him and The Gauc to combine their DNA and bear girl childs, Australia would win every Miss Universe/World beauty pageant FOR THE REST OF TIME. He almost paralyses me with his insane hotness - seriously, there is one shot of him sitting on the ground with his trumpet in the foreground that I had to pause the tape on because I had lost the ability to BREATHE IN AND OUT. He gives me a break by being not quite as great or pretty when he performs Stevie Wonders 'For Once In My Life'. Of couse, it goes without saying that it's the Michael Buble version. (You should drink now too.) He throws some emotional angst into his performance and nicely pounds the line "this is mine, you can't take it" and is doing quite well . . . until he terribly unwisely decides to attempt a falsetto and hurts my ears and WHY, HotCarl, WHY would you hurt me??!!

Mark calls him a truly likeable guy and dubs him Idol's MIC (Most Improved Contestant) and queries if he thinks he has the vocal chops he should, but commends his timing and how he works with the band. Dicko feels let down by all the contestants, saying the difference between going home now and going to the Opera House is immense and he expected more from them all, he berates HotCarl for just going through the motions and allowing the situation and the judges to make him nervous. Mark pipes in that the toughest judges are the Aria charts in two years annnnnnd I'll be surprised if HotCarl is impacting the Aria's in two years time, Mark. Natalie or Matt might and even that's questionable. Marcia loved him and thinks the charts will too and Kyle just thinks he needs a couple of Justin Timberlake dance moves. HotCarl twirls prettily on the spot and HotCarl? To do JT justice, a Jaunty Hat you most doff, it makes all the difference. Seriously, when JT came out wearing the Jaunty Hat, I APPLAUDED. Ask Shaneequa.

And then there were two . . .
Posted by TallulahBelle at 10:15 AM

kespax

Female
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 09 Dec 2007, 1:48 pm

carl's blog after being elliminated from idol for tv week magazine.

Swinging out
After being voted out of the final three on Australian Idol, Carl spoke to TV WEEK about coming so close to the top honour

How are you feeling today? It was quite emotional on stage last night when you were voted out...
Yeah, it was massive, actually. It was really insane, very overwhelming, but it was lovely. It was a really nice night. It ended up being a really good night, actually.

What was the vibe like at the Idol house after the show?
I was there by myself for a while just packing up, and Natalie came over and we had a chat for a couple of minutes, but they've got a massive couple of weeks ahead of them, so she was busy and into the arrangements for tomorrow, and Matt Corby stays with his parents. So it was quite empty — it's been like a ghost town the last couple of weeks.

Were you surprised to be voted out or did you expect it?
I'm happy with the outcome. I mean, obviously, I'm very happy that I made it, I can't believe it, I'm stoked, but also those two really deserve to be there. They're unbelievable singers, they're awesome. I have a lot of respect for them.

Who do you think will win?
Um, that's a good question. It's tough, man, it's so tough 'cause you never know. Because I'm really close friends with both of them, I just want the best for both of them, and I think that Matt's going to make it whatever happens. I think if he'd gotten out number 12 or number 11, he would have been able to make it. He's just so young and talented. So the best sort of thing to happen would be for Natalie to win because I think Matt will make it anyway.

Do you plan on going back to the navy or will you pursue your music career?
I'm very attached to my long hair, my new long locks, and I'm a bit scared to cut them off. (Laughs.) I really do want to pursue this, though. I'd love to go on tour and promote an album. I think I could pull something really nice together, something a little bit swingy, something a bit different, you know?

What are your immediate plans?
Well, that's exactly what I'll be planning — trying to organise a manager and trying to organise meetings with different people and proposing this and proposing that, and hopefully having a day off in between somewhere.

On stage last night, you said "I love you" to your girlfriend. Do you plan on proposing to her anytime soon?
Um, I don't know, you never know. We just had our one-year anniversary and that was lovely, and everything's going really well. I don't know... Yeah, why not? Sometime soon, hopefully.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty RECORD DEAL !!!!

Post by mumsafantoo Mon 24 Dec 2007, 10:22 am

In the DAily Telegraph today !!!!!!!

Carl has signed with VAnessa Amarossis manager and a deal is all but done - ahead of Matt - WAHOOOO - My chrissie Pressie has arrived (almost)

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Happy Christmas ALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mumsafantoo

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 24 Dec 2007, 3:12 pm

December 23, 2007 11:00pm

AUSTRALIAN Idol runner-up Matt Corby may not be rushing into a solo album deal with record company SonyBMG just yet.

But his fellow Idol class of 2007 graduate Carl Riseley can't wait to make tracks into the music biz.

Ralph Carr, who currently manages the careers of musicians Vanessa Amorosi and Kate Ceberano, has signed up the popular swing king, with a record deal believed to be just a few beats away.

well done carl this is exciting news indeed we all cant wait to see your debut cd at number 1# in the shop. and your first live concert as a number 1# selling artist.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 10 Jan 2008, 8:26 pm

here's a couple more articles i came across whilst going through my scrapbook that i havn't put anywhere yet.

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlarticles
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 28 Jan 2008, 11:45 pm

Just popped over to the Oz Idol forums before I headed off to bed and saw a message there from Brad a friend of Anthony, Carls brother and this is the message he posted over there....

'Hey Ambercat!!!!
I can tell you now that a record has been made and a release date is shortly but i cant tell ya when. U will love the songs on the CD they feature other celebrity guests very cool!!'

So I when Carl has told us that he is planning his album, I reckon that maybe he'd already recorded a lot of songs and was just choosing which ones to go on there!!!! So the CD might not be that far away!!! WOOHOO!!!! Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Wee And celebrity guests as well!! I wonder who??? :?:

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Bananarow
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 01 Feb 2008, 12:59 am

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Thud3-1Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Thud3-1Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Thud3-1

unbuttoned shirt, sinewy neck tendons, hard angled jaw, long sensuous fingers.... ooooh I like it!! Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Melting

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Mrsjones2

And not sure if you caught this one sensor, but Buble made a surprise guest spot in an interview with Carl on Merrick and Rosso where he mentions possible competition from Carl...here it is just in case you missed it... Very Happy

http://www.users.on.net/~kfidge/CarlandBuble.mp3
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcrae0 Fri 15 Feb 2008, 12:39 pm

Yes!! Record deal with Universal is set. I went over to the other Carl forums and it has been confirmed that he has finished his album 'Your Imagination'. It features covers of some classic swing tunes as well as Carl's swinging version of Waltzing Matilda. It also stars James Morisson as a guest artist!!!!!!! How awesome is that!! Can't wait til April!
cmcrae0
cmcrae0

Male
Registration date : 2007-11-18

http://www.myspace.com/chrismcrae04 OR www.myspace.com/chrismcra

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty ex idol makes it

Post by amanda-renee Mon 18 Feb 2008, 6:00 pm

ex idol makes it.
12:30p.m. 18 February 2008

The Australian Idol dream has come true for another ex-contestant as Universal Music Australia just signed "housewife's choice" Carl Riseley.

Carl became a household name through the recent series of Australian Idol, where he made it through to the finals with only two contestants faring better.

With his trumpet playing, big band swing style and alluring vocals, Carl made a huge impression.

He endeared himself to both the public and the judges through not only his musical talents but his captivating personality.

Carl’s debut album Pure Imagination was recorded early January and produced by Idol Music Director, John Foreman who stated, "Carl Riseley's love of music is contagious, and this album has been a great musical adventure for us.

"Carl works hard to get the best result and I am certain that his fans will be thrilled with the result.

"This album has helped him to unlock some emotions, energy and tones that will surprise even his most dedicated fans.

"2008 will be a spectacular year for Carl".

Pure Imagination will include a number of tracks that were featured in the Idol series such as Pure Imagination (Charlie and The Chocolate Factory) and Reminiscing (Little River Band).

Other tracks include jazz standards such as Girl From Ipanema and Let’s Fall In Love along with some eclectic selections recorded with big band and string arrangements such as This Guy’s In Love With You (Herb Alpert – The Reels), Smooth Operator (Sade) and Lido Shuffle (Boz Scaggs).

It has been an intriguing journey for the former Royal Australian Navy trumpeter, however one that has only just begun.

Pure Imagination is set to be released on April 12. In the meantime, for more information on Carl, check out his Myspace page.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 18 Feb 2008, 6:06 pm

February 18, 2008 05:38pm
AUSTRALIAN Idol runner-up Carl Riseley has been signed to Universal Music and will release his debut album in April.

The album, Pure Imagination, was recorded in early January and produced by Idol music director John Foreman.

It will include a number of tracks that were featured in the Idol series, including Pure Imagination from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and the Little River Band number Reminiscing.

The record, which is due for release on April 12, also will feature jazz standards such as Girl From Ipanema and Let's Fall In Love, and new treatments of This Guy's In Love With You and Sade's Smooth Operator.

The former Navy trumpeter and swing specialist lost out to Matt Corby and winner Natalie Gauci in the 2007 season, but won a host of fans during his time on the show.

Peter Karpin, general manager A&R at Universal Music, said Riseley's talent and personality impressed him.

"Through my career in the music business, I've learnt to expect the unexpected – so with Australian Idol series five, along comes Carl the singer and his trumpet," Mr Karpin said.

"His endearing personality, talent, and point of difference shone through brightly.

"These elements set the scene for a long-term successful musical career."

It has been a good day for Riseley, who is also on the list of 50 finalists in Cleo magazine's Bachelor of the Year competition.

Riseley told the magazine: "I like to swoon the ladies by singing one of my favourite jazz standards – 'All of me, why not take all of me'."
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 18 Feb 2008, 6:10 pm

Celebrity
Article from:
Cleo announces Top 50 Bachelors of 2008
February 18, 2008 02:25pm
Email article

Share article
Add to Digg

Add to del.icio.us

Post to NewsVine

Post to Facebook

What are these?

Printer friendly

Text size + -
AUSTRALIA'S hottest 50 young bachelors have been announced. Check them out and see if you agree - then tell us who you think is the hottest.
Gallery: Our hot bachelors in pictures
"BUFFED, bronzed, sensitive and sexy." Have your say!Add your comments or
read what others are saying
That's the criteria for the annual Cleo Bachelor of the Year's 50 finalists announced today.

The magazine says it tracked down the nation's smartest and sexiest eligible single men to create its "brains and beefcake" list.

This years crop of bachelors is seriously hot, giving us even more reason to celebrate in our 21st year, said Cleo editor Nedahl Stelio.

Brawn, beauty and brains, weve got it all covered.

Check out a gallery of the contenders here.

The list includes singer and former Australian Idol star Dean Geyer, House actor Jesse Spencer, Getaway presenter Jason Dundas and musician Toby Rand.

NRL star Brett Stewart, ironman Ky Hurst, cricketer Michael Buchanan and rugby union Berrick Barnes head the list of sports stars in the final 50.

Readers will have until March 16 to vote for their favourite, with the winner to be announced on March 18.

But they might struggle when they read some of the hopefuls "best" pick-up lines.

"Want to grab a kebab on Chapel (St, Melbourne)," offers one.

"If I were a cake, I'd be a fruit one because you can keep me forever," says another.

Here's the top 50 in full:

Ky Hurst, swimmer and Ironman; Brett Stewart, NRL player; Shannan Ponton, fitness professional and personal trainer (The Biggest Loser ); Jason Dundas, TV presenter (Getaway); Peter Hume, Musician (Evermore).

Peter Stefanovic, Channel 9 Reporter; James Kerley, TV presenter; Carl Riseley, musician; Iain Fyfe, footballer (Sydney FC); Paul Bedwell, medical student and model.

James Jesse Tobin, TV presenter, Channel 7; Darren McMullen: MTV presenter, The Lair ; Valerio Vittone, doctor; Tyler Atkins, designer; Evan OHanlon, Paralympian.

Mark Jason, business broker; Tye Harper, actor; Brad Gaul, lifesaver/businessman; Sam Coombes, marketing manager (MTV) and business owner; Nathan Sapsford, TV presenter.

Dean Geyer, musician; Toby Rand, musician; Angus Kennett, model/landscaper; Brad Sewell, AFL player; Corey Bohan, Pro BMX rider.

Darcy Waugh, model; Felix Riebl, musician (The Cat Empire); Bobby Morley, actor; Nick Foley, bar owner/promoter/ producer and DJ; Charlie Goldsmith, company director.

Troy Fynmore, coastal marine scientist and landscaper; David Hoflin, actor; Nick Russian, nightclub owner; Andrew Raines, AFL player; Kane Draper, podiatrist/model.

Dale Richards, surfer; Berrick Barnes, rugby union player; Dan Conn, NRL player; Josh Graham, NRL player; Michael Buchanan, cricketer.

Andrew Lauterstein, swimmer; Michael Pickle Walkley, radio presenter; Lincoln Jeffrey, engineering surveyor; Tom Riley, Penfolds winemaker; Michael Wippa Wipfli, radio host.

Craig Barnett, shipping officer and winner of 1 Vs 100; Dimitri Paloglou, photographer/ personal trainer/model; Chris Vance, actor; Jesse Spencer, actor; Reshad Strik, actor.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Empty What you want...

Post by laceyface Tue 19 Feb 2008, 6:01 pm

Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 Carlwy10

I don't have access to Channel V so I won't be watching it Sad
laceyface
laceyface

Female
Number of posts : 109

http://www.myspace.com/little_miss_lacey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed 20 Feb 2008, 7:13 pm

Here's a similar article which I found in yesterday's paper :)
Articles from Print Media. - Page 2 CarlArticleArticles from Print Media. - Page 2 CarlPicture

Kim

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://kimu-sama.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum