Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why?

4 posters

Go down

who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why? Empty who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why?

Post by amanda-renee Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:03 pm

i personally love the 2 Aarons.

Aaron West the geetar player is so funny and looks quite nice when he is clean shaven mmm he just has an awesome personality, he's not to bad of a singer either ;)

the other Aaron the drum player is in my opinion the 2nd best looker up on stage after Carl but i think Kris will disagree with me. but he is also really nice in the fact that at Bulli the other night he came up and made an effort to meet us and get to know us a bit. he seems really sweet.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why? Empty Re: who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why?

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:13 pm

Alex Bottom. For quite obvious reasons.

And Aaron West, cos he's an epically good guitarist, and he's hilarious!

Back to top Go down

who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why? Empty Re: who is your favourite member in Carl's band and why?

Post by amanda-renee Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:22 pm

wow cat fight between kris and jodes for alex's affection hehe yeah westy is hilarious isn't he "bunny ears and happy birthday song" PMSL
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:39 pm

Yep, I'm with the ones who picked Westy... with Ashley coming in a close second for me.... although I haven't got to know them personally like you guys wink3 I thought Aarons guitar playing was just awesome and he was so funny on stage!!!! giggle I went to his myspace the other night and he has a really nice voice too!! And he writes songs as well by the look of it so he is really very talented I reckon!!! I hope Carl can hang on to him as a permanent band member...he seems to have different people in his band sometimes.... I guess they're all musos who are booked for different gigs with different bands and singers... but I really would love to have Carl and Ashley in his band all the time!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:46 pm

yeah amby i listened to westy's originals to they are great i love my babe and kansas city the best he's a cheeky one that's for sure and i love a cheekie guy.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:33 pm

I have to agree with Jodes. I noticed Alex at Fairfield and he's a cutie! His bass plucking is quite good too naughty naughty

Westy comes in as my second.
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:44 am

NEWSFLASH KRIS AND JODES

Alex is from Redfern n.s.w. so he's close to home.

Aaron mccollough the drummer is from barrack point n.s.w but now lives in preston vic.

Carl lives in fitzroy as we already knew.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 30 Sep 2008, 2:50 pm

yay aaron west accepted my friends request on myspace waahoo!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 30 Sep 2008, 5:50 pm

alex's last name is boneham you guys i told you it wasn't bottom hehe back to the naughty corner all of you
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 30 Sep 2008, 10:23 pm

I wonder if any of these guys will come to Perth? Very few if any I suspect. In which case... who will be Carl's band?
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu 02 Oct 2008, 4:38 pm

amanda-renee wrote:alex's last name is boneham you guys i told you it wasn't bottom hehe back to the naughty corner all of you

HAHA yeah it must be the way it's pronounced...like 'bon-am' giggle

He's still Mr. Bottom to me though haha

I've added him on facebook also - he has a myspace as well lovestruck
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down