Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview

3 posters

Go down

Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview Empty Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview

Post by ambercat Mon 20 Oct 2008, 10:45 pm

Thanks to amanda for messaging me about this so I could throw a tape in the vcr just before he came on!!! frantic giggle dance3 cheer

ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview Empty Re: Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview

Post by Angeo Tue 21 Oct 2008, 3:21 am

Ha ha, she sent me a text too. Good on you Mands, smart thinking. And vive la (time) difference!! So I recorded it but I've no room left on my laptop to copy it. I should put all my Carl videos onto DVD.

Wasn't he just gorgeous! He is so good looking he even casts reputed pretty boy Andrew G into the shade. I love how he put on that frozen look when James made his Seamen Idol crack.

Thanks for getting it up so quick Amby. hug My trial software has expired anyway so I'd have been searching for ages for something else for the muxing which I've discovered you have to do when you copy a digital recording.
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview Empty Re: Carl on Idol 2008.. in audience and interview

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 21 Oct 2008, 7:40 pm

WAHOOOOOO!!! That was awesome!!! I loved the expression on his face when they made that joke- bahahahaha!!! Go Carl!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 21 Oct 2008, 11:12 pm

EXCLUSIVE IDOL INTERVIEW ON THE AUSTRALIAN IDOL SITE!!!!!!!

I just saw that on the idol site there is an interview with carl- WAHOOOOOOO!!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down