Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL!

+3
carl_is_my_man
amanda-renee
Beerbote01
7 posters

Go down

Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL! Empty Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL!

Post by Beerbote01 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

[b]Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!
Firstly I want to thank you all for your support over this past year!!!!!!
Nothing can be done without you girls and guys!!!!!!! You are truly Amazing!
Thank you So much for My Birthday and Chrissy Prizes as well!!!! hehe!!! I love those 'Jelly Belly's'!!!!!! hehe!
I wish you all a happy (late) Christmas!!! and most of all a SAFE & WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
Make sure you all write your New year's Resolutions by the end of The Week!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me it Works!!!!
Love to you all!!!!!
See you in 2009....YAY!!!!
Love Carl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Beerbote01

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL! Empty Re: Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL!

Post by amanda-renee Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:24 pm

thankyou Carl you are most definately welcome, i can't think of any other person i'd like to support more. you have a safe new year also and don't drink to much hehe. just kidding have one for me babe :)
yes i'm pretty sure i'll see you in 2009
take care sweetie
xxx
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL! Empty Re: Happy Christmas!!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to one & ALL!

Post by carl_is_my_man Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:00 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR CARL!!
Dont drink too much
lol jokes
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 01 Jan 2009, 12:28 pm

Happy New Year to you too Carl!!!!!!! dance3 trumpet Looking forward to your new album soon and can't wait to see you again!! jump3 Thanks to you for all the joy you and your music (and your trumpet and flugelhorn!!) have given us this last year and I hope 2009 will be a wonderful year for everyone!! banana dance hmmm...I havent thought about a new years resolution yet.... What a Face
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:51 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO CARL!!!!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year | Forward this Picture
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sat 03 Jan 2009, 1:20 am

Happy New Year to you too gorgeous honeyman Carl.

May your belly always be full of jelly bellies, your heart filled with music and those juicy trumpeter's chops forever puckered for adoring kisses.

Mwwahhhhh!!!! kiss

My resolution for 2009? See more of Carl Riseley! yup
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Sat 03 Jan 2009, 2:57 pm

Thankyou Carl and of course a Happy New Year to you as well. Looking forward very much to your next cd.

Yvonne
xx

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Sat 03 Jan 2009, 3:06 pm

Oh I gave my cousin your cd for Christmas, she played it straightaway, but it ended up being background music, because we were doing so much talking and catching up and everything that you do on Christmas day, so I truly hope that she loves your cd as much as I do(and plays it as often as I do) and will then go on and purchase your upcoming cd.

She needs some great music to play in her shop- she owns an art and craft store and has plenty of customers and people taking craft classes.

I have taken my own copy in to where I volunteer- in a charity store and played it for the customers a few times.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down