Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'Day Folks! :-)

4 posters

Go down

G'Day Folks! :-) Empty G'Day Folks! :-)

Post by Beerbote01 Wed 14 Jan 2009, 2:41 pm

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have all written out your New Years Resolutions!!! :-)

Just a message to say hello, and hope your New Year is going smoothly.
Can't wait for the Zoo gigs coming up soon folks!! Will be a blast! I'm still out having a couple of weeks off, coming back later this month to finish the album in Feb....yeh that's right, unfortunately we are running later with the album now, But gee, is it going to be great!!!!!
I hope you are all well - and welcome to our new members!!!
Carl xoxox
trumpet G'Day Folks! :-) 65490

Beerbote01

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

G'Day Folks! :-) Empty Re: G'Day Folks! :-)

Post by Yvonne Wed 14 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

Hi Carl,

Happy New Year to you and Rach too, I cannot believe I am the first one to answer- this must truly be a first for me. Enjoy the rest of your time off and we will all be eagerly awaiting the new cd.

My New Year's resolution is to keep this romance I am having with this guy I work with, going as great as it is at the moment. We have gotten on extremely well ever since we met, so hopefully something may happen down the track, who knows.

Anyway looking forward to much more music from you in the future.

love
Yvonne

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Thu 15 Jan 2009, 12:06 pm

Hi Carl ..... nope No not written my NYR yet....i always do it first week of February as January is always a month of residue for me (meaning all the chocolate cakes and that have to be gone from the fridge yet from X'mas and New Year's celebration....hehehe giggle ) and not only that Jan. is my 'spring cleaning' month in everything so when all is clear......usually by Feb......that's when i sit down and try to write my NYR (which usually and unfortunately and religiously only followed for a couple of months...hehehe lmao ....but hey i tried.....God how i tried!!!! Anyhoooo...all the best for you this year kid and always have a safe one! Good luck....and looking forward for your next CD next month and that would be the first on my list yup before anything else....see ya Carl wave and God bless..... tulip
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 16 Jan 2009, 2:12 am

And what about you Carl? Have you written your resolutions? No actually forget that - how about getting to work on a tour list for 2009 so I can start making travel plans!!

I hope it's not too cold for you up top and that you're drawing plenty of inspiration from your travels to put into your new album!! G'Day Folks! :-) 554800 Looking forward to it. star
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum