Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR?

3 posters

Go down

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR?

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_lcap25%WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_lcap0%WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_lcap25%WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_lcap0%WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Empty WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR?

Post by amanda-renee Sun 17 May 2009, 3:05 pm

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? IF YOU CHOOSE OTHER PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR?

Post by amanda-renee Sun 17 May 2009, 3:07 pm

i chose when i'm having a bath there is nothing better then coming home from a hard day at work and relaxing with a cuppa and a cd "preferably the stillest hour" in a nice hot radox or bubble bath tub.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR?

Post by Angeo Mon 18 May 2009, 1:01 am

Midnight for me WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? 632992 .... when finally I have some time to myself and I don't want to got to bed but I'm so tired I can't do much and so I shuffle off to bed .... WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS THE STILLEST HOUR? 338967 ... like that. Actually that's about what I look like in the morning too ...
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 18 May 2009, 3:22 pm

haha i know what you mean angeo most mornings i get up at 4.30am and it kills me need 2 cuppa's to get me going :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon 18 May 2009, 4:45 pm

I chose the last thing at night - for me, that's when you're laying in bed, at that point where you're just about to go into a deep sleep. You're completely relaxed and it's quiet.
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down