Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cd and songs you must check out.

3 posters

Go down

cd and songs you must check out. Empty cd and songs you must check out.

Post by amanda-renee Fri 23 Apr 2010, 8:31 pm

hey guys though we could have a topic to discuss cd's you have recently bought and give your ratings on them.

i have recently ordered james johnston ( last year aus idol 3rd place getter) cd, he isn't yet signed but has a cd he is selling via he's facebook page. he's single rollercoaster is on you tube check it out should be a good cd based on the single. banana dance

also i have ordered american idol 4th place getter 2008 jason castro's debut cd cant wait to get it and have a listen as i loved him on idol check him out on youtube also dance3

finally i already have bought and listened to boyzone's latest cd ( the first one since the death of band member stephen gately ) called brother and it is such a lovely tribute to stephen, gave me goosebumps during a couple of songs, if you are a boyzone fan this is a must add to your collection. i give it an 8 out of 10. yup cd and songs you must check out. 274336
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

cd and songs you must check out. Empty Re: cd and songs you must check out.

Post by unknownforumer Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:43 am

:) yay.. this comment made my day. i've been waiting to buy his cd forages i now know how.
Thanks Amanda,

latest music i bought was stan walker's EP - Unbroken. Its really good!!!! 7/10
def worth getting if your a stan fan!

unknownforumer

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.myspace.com/grenfellchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 04 May 2010, 3:08 pm

Boyzone's new cd is lovely,as is Ronan Keating's "Stay", so is Mark Vincent's- Australia's Got Talent winner from last year- it is his second cd and I love it. His first one is gorgeous too and it actually has a duet with he and the little boy (whose name escapes me right now, who was runner up last year) the duet is Boyzone's "No Matter What".

I want to buy k.d Lang's cd soon, her version of "Hallelujah" gives me goosebumps and her performance on the Logies and indeed at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver were sensational.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 04 May 2010, 3:09 pm

I will look for JJ's cd on Facebook, he was good on Idol I thought. Thankyou for that.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownforumer Thu 06 May 2010, 9:45 pm

I bought JJ's Cd the other day. now i'm just waiting for it to arive in my postbox. suspense of wating is killing me. hopefully its soon. so excited bout it!!!

unknownforumer

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.myspace.com/grenfellchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down