Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page 2

5 posters

Go down

Page 2 Empty Page 2

Post by Admin Tue 04 Dec 2007, 9:26 pm

monetgo Posted: 12/11/2007 09:47
REALITY:
1) Carl IS and always will be an australian idol, not only 2007 but beyond.
2) Carl belongs to MAJORITY group and so his fans.
3) If you believe Carl is everything, then you are right, not only you are on the right path but you are on your right senses. I have never encounter a forum with so many thoughtful & sensible posts more than ever than here. Keep it up!
4)The tide always doesn't turn against hopefuls but if it does, it only means clearing the way for a more better future. If we need to feel the feelings of millions of fans of MARTY, BEN, DANIEL, MARK, HOLLY, JACOB, TARISAI, LANA, & BRI when they left, then let it be, it means we belong to majority, and majority always have the strenght to carry on, we always have the real understanding and support a real idol needs. We are NOT going to crash and burn my dear friends.

CARL IS EVERYTHING

TraceyRussel 62 Posted: 12/11/2007
Dear Carl, just a little message... in the hope that you'll pop onto the forum and see it. You've been my fave since the start of the competition and my two girls - although enthusiastic for various girls in the show - have also been enjoying your performances more and more as the weeks have gone on.

I'll be waiting for the album to come out sometime next year - and you'd better do it, or else my five year old will be even more devastated than she was when your name wasn't read out!! By the time they'd reached the end of your "journey" segment she was sobbing her heart out, bless her.

You, your voice and style will be sorely missed.

Waiting for that album

amanda-renee Posted: 12/11/2007 21:26
dear carl,
well what can i possibly say, you have always been an inspiration to me,
3 months ago i watched this show australian idol auditions and out of nowhere this person rocked up he looked cool calm and collected although you could tell you were petrified out of your skin. you sang you don't know me and with just that one verse all i wanted to do was get to know you, all the judges were a little sceptical but marcia stood up for you and said you had chops, and i couldn't have agreed more, never underestimate yourself ever i heard what she heard on that very same day, and it was from that audition that i have stuck by you. when you had the group performances during bootcamp or whatever it is when you done knowing me knowing you, i was again worried as the others i felt let you down but you rised above it and showed them that you were the performer in that group and once again the others werent' conviced but me and marcia we were always there believing in you. you struggled and you fighted to show the whole of australia each and every week exactly what your all about and so many people i have talked to are so proud of the way you carry yourself, alot of people would let this kind of celebrity go to their head but not you, you have remained grounded and solid the whole time. i'm rambling i know but basically you are absolutly everything i wanted my australian idol to be. and a massive ammount of thanks also i have to give to your girlfriend rachael she has been there each and every week cheering you on and i'm sure kicking you up the bum if you get out of line but the way she has loved you and supported you throughout this journey is amazing and i hope you relise just how special she is to you, because i feel she is the body so to speak that relays all the love us fans have for you, so don't let that go.
anyway i feel a little better releasing a lot of that but please don't give up, do your tours, do your albums cause hey us true carl fans arn't going anywhere we are here for you now and forever.
i love you so much mr carl riseley.
take care for me ok.
xxx

Jackstar9 Posted: 12/11/2007 21:37
Carl if you do pop in just a little message from me too. I only recently joined the forum, but I thought I would see what idol was all about this year, and then I saw you go through the auditions and I thought he is a swing or Jazz guy, and I thought i am in heaven. But you are more than that my dear sweet Carl, a gracious man, with a special smile and a voice that just draws you in . When you do the album - which of course will go beyond platinum, it will be welcome in my house, my car and anywhere else I can play it. Remember you were the reason I watched idol for the first time in 5 years, - I am a great and loyal fan so hang in there and realise the real dream - to entertain us fans. Can't wait for the next phase in your musical career Carl, well done and the very best of luck from this committed fan.

:<ambercat>: Posted: 12/11/2007 21:46
Dear Carl...

What can I say to you sweetie? Just that you have a whole lot of people out here who love you and love what you do and who have enjoyed being on this fantastic journey with you!! What a ride hey!!!!! I can't say how upset I was tonight.... it was absolutely devastating watching you go, but I have to keep telling myself that this is just the beginning for you... just that stepping stone on to the rest of your life and a career where you'll find happiness and fulfillment.... and where your fans will find so much enjoyment when they see a new cd of yours on the shelf!!!! Good luck dearest Carl.... I know it won't be too long before we hear from you again in one way or another... Can't wait for that day hon!! I'm already suffering Carl withdrawal symptoms!!!!! I was so very proud of you up there on the stage with Matt and Nat... you're a true gentleman in every sense of the word and I think everyone who watched that show tonight gained a new respect for you Carl... Well done mate!!!!! Love you so much!!!!

LaceyFace Posted: 12/11/2007 22:07
Hi Carl,

Just a little message from me too. You've probably seen me keeping up to date with you (stalking?? lol) via facebook, this forum etc. I think it's safe to say I am devastated that you’ve left the competition. When I was four I could belt out all the words to 'It Had To Be You.' I'm 18 and I still know all the words. You made swing cool again and you are our very own Aussie Michael Buble/Harry Connick Jr in the making. You've grown so much and come so far in this competition. I can't wait to see that great things you do in the future. I'm proud to have supported you in this competition and will continue to support you every step of the way.

Best luck in the future.

Lace xox

Monetgo Posted: 12/11/2007 22:33
CARL, PLEASE PUSH THROUGH THE PLANS AT SEAGULLS. WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE GOLD COAST MATE. HOPE I COULD ORGANIZE A ROOM FOR YOU AND RACHEL AT VERSACE!

Allthatjazz Posted: 12/11/2007 22:36
Dear Carl

Keep on going with your own style.
keep improving on your singing. You are a great singer, but you need to perfect your pitch control, particularly on just simple melody lines. I know you like Harry Connick Jr ( the two songs of his you did fabulously by the way) and Michael Buble, so listen to them, how they perfect the pitch on every single note.
You have great style, and I love the jazz style licks you put into every song. You have so much going for you, and you are a real entertainer, so if you improve your pitch control, you will simply be PERFECT.

Well done on winning the competition too.
You are a winner in our eyes. You are the most genuine, mature, caring in the competition. You have won the hearts of many, from many backgrounds and age groups.
So as far as I'm concerned, Australian Idol was the final tonight, and you were the winner.

look forward to your first CD.

Monetgo Posted: 12/11/2007 22:46
Carl
· if you can recognize the need for improvement then things are already improving
*you can do anything, the only limits are set by your own imagination
*do you know that you are GOOD, and no one can become great without first becoming good, you are more than halfway already mate
*just remember always that the worst failure is the failure to try and i'm glad you are always willing to try

universalrock Posted: 12/11/2007 22:56
dear carl,

i'm proud of you and of what you have achieved. thank you for bringing class, finesse, and something different in OZ idol. for the past 5 yrs, you are the only one who stood out and stick to your own style. thanks for bringing big band/swing/jazz music. You are the only reason I watch Idol.

i hope that you will stay true to yourself and your dreams. i wish you all the best in the future.

i salute you for the job well done!

best regards,
ex-navy

monetgo Posted: 12/11/2007 23:03
Remember Carl that the best glft you will ever receive in this life is yourself, and if you have the belief that you can do it, you shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if you may not have it at the beginning.

it doesn't have to be dark for you to reach for the stars - they are always out there waiting to be touched!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 Empty Re: Page 2

Post by Admin Tue 04 Dec 2007, 9:27 pm

Diamondsatdawn Posted: 12/11/2007 22:28
Hi Carl

This is my first and last post on the Idol Forums. You may never get to read this, but, just in case you do, I want you to know "you are a star in the making"!!

I have been in the media (a fair while ago) - 15 years tour of duty, and you, my friend, have definitely got what it takes to make the big time. Marcia was so right when she said "you have the chops". I've seen them come and I've seen them go - but Carl, I believe you have the right stuff to make it and last the distance.

How gracious you were tonight! What a charming young man you are Carl. I found myself gulping down a couple of glasses of wine in nervous anticipation, and then heading off to the garage for a loud sob (yes, you brought me to tears) when I watched your Idol journey and then you sang your last song. Such a sad, sad night, but I believe, the start of an incredible journey for you.

Ok, so the vocals could be a tad stronger - keep working on them Carl - you are almost there, after all, you did start off as a trumpet player. Remember?

You have done yourself proud, your parents, friends, lovely girlfriend and your many fans are so waiting in anticipation for your next move. Go for it Carl - we know you can achieve the dream, and we are all waiting to buy your cd and tixs to your show.

Best of luck my friend - (not that you need it)

Cheers.

Mummy2cool Posted: 13/11/2007 02:38
I love Carl for - well 'reviving' jazz and swing to a young audience.

Congratulations Carl - hope to see a Big Band (with you) at an Arias in the near future. It's well within your grasp . . .

Sensor Posted: 13/11/2007 05:51
I certainly have a little message for you Carl Riseley:

Look up!! And keep looking up!!!!
Because that's the direction in which you're headed!!
So many positives for you Carl!! Idol has given you the most wonderful platform to become an Aus. swing singer; you have an ocean of adoring fans out here who love what you do and the way you do it; and I have everything crossed to see that beautiful album cover filled with the most wonderful Carl-music!!
Thanks Carl for the ride you've taken us on - it's been such huge fun - you're a really funny guy!! - it's been nail-biting, amazing and a joy!!
And to say I'm proud of you would be the biggest understatement - you have conducted yourself brilliantly; you've performed like a trooper; and you've won the respect of a great many people, in the process. You are a true star.
All that is left to say is, Carl Riseley, I salute you!!!!

Kespax Posted: 13/11/2007 10:26
Such a charming classy guy, his family & the navy should be so very proud it's been an absolute privilege to watch you Carl, will miss you terribly.

Mumsafantoo Posted: 13/11/2007 10:22
Dear Carl,

Thankyou for making Idol So enjouyable this year (as did Matt and Nat)

What an amazing final three - the best ever - how close was that voting - Record companies please note.

I am a fan for LIFE now Carl - Well Done (gee I sound like Marcia LOL)

Have fun and enjoy the next phase of your journey - I'll be watching!!

Blondmama Posted: 13/11/2007 11:13
Dear Carl

I took note of you from the beginning when you hit the stage for your first performance. You have developed so much in the course of this year's Idol competition, and will continue to do so now that your journey within the competition has ended. You are a genuine, respectful, talented and gorgeous man who, undoubtedly, will go far.

Thank you, thank you for singing to me (and all your other devoted fans) over the last few months. I have delighted in listening to and watching you.

I wish you every success for your future and sincerely hope that a cd is forthcoming in the not too distant future. The Hunter Valley hosts "Jazz in the Vines" on an annual basis. I hope to have the opportunity of watching you perform there in the next year or so!!

I'll always be a devoted fan!
Much love
Nicki (aka Blondmama

Bettinaxox Posted: 14/11/2007 13:40
Hi Carl, All of Nicki's good wishes from me too. Before you go too far from Sydney, PLEASE take a trip up the Blue Mountains. There are two great venues; indoors for an intimate jazz soiree is the Clarendon in Katoomba. Outdoors is the well known 1930s-era gardens "The Everglades"in Leura, also great for jazz and crooners. I would love to see you there and so would many others! Take care. Love, Bettina

Carlrising Posted: 14/11/2007 14:39
Carl, keep your chin up mate

Hacoon Posted: 14/11/2007 15:09
Hi, Carl if you're reading this, you are truly glfted and I hope you progress wonderfully through a singing career. I can't wait for your album. (P.S You went to my school when you were young, it was in the news letters LOL xD YAY!)

Joanne6 Posted: 14/11/2007 17:21
Thanks Carl for all the joy you have brought to us every week right from the audition. We've cheered you on, voted like crazy and are really proud of you. Please make sure this isn't the end of bringing joy and entertaining us, and obviously many others that have backed you and have loved you. Keep us posted where we can see you or hear you perform. Thanks again (p.s. thankyou also for serving our country); wishing you all the joy in the world
P.S. don't let rachel get away, she's a keeper:)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 25 Nov 2008, 9:01 pm

wow, i havn't read these fan messages from idol in almost a year and they are still as touching now to read as they were back then. Carl has touched so many people in so many ways we are so lucky to have an idol, and good friend in Carl and i'm so glad we have got to know him a bit as a person since idol.
thankyou again Carl
xxx
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 25 Nov 2008, 11:46 pm

I didn't even know these were here! They're from the idol forum I take it. It's clear to see a great many people were deeply touched by our Honeyman. But what really affects me deep down to my very soul is that Monetgo can organise rooms at the Versace!!!!!! Hey! Monet! You know I'm coming to Brissy and Gold Coast! There's still time for me to cancel at Sea World resort!
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 9:44 pm

Hey Ange....goodness.....so much Adrenalin pushed out from me during those times supporting our beloved Carl and it's good to read them again hey? Speaking of Versace ....my good friend Bong was the manager of Versace during that time (he moved to Rydges now)....we at hospitality industry always help out each other in some way or another (believe me i have bunch of versace goodies from ice bucket to wine glasses...hehehe giggle .....pssst just between us)....anyhoo i used to work at Sheraton (now Sofitel) for two years as General Cashier and part time In-room dining and Lobby Lounge and had the opportunity to served from ex- Prime Minister Howard to Jamie Olivier to Greg Norman even to Toady (from neigbours) to the bunch of Broncos players and to the Kings of Middle East countries...and i can tell you exactly what their breakfast fave and food and why they always choose Sheraton (Sofitel) when coming to Brisbane....anyhoo...this i never told anyone except to Goldie....that i organized to supposedly meet her (i even contacted laceyface) at Sheraton to have dinner there before going to Carl's concert at The Troubadour and had spoken to the Duty Manager and night auditor (Gary)who was my ex boyfriend wink3 to arranged a limo for us from Sheraton to The Troubadour as i wanted to see Carl in style and to make it a night to remember especially for Goldie....but Crying or Very sad .....anyhoo, Ange, good luck to your Seaworld Resort, i know your kids will love it there unfortunately i don't know anyone there at the moment....so what date are you coming to Brisvegas dear?
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 26 Nov 2008, 10:45 pm

Crying or Very sad oh so no Versace for me this time. Ah well it'll be Rydges in Brissy and Seaworld Goldcoast, not bad really. Last time in Brisbane we stayed at the Hilton cloud9 So which Rydges does your friend work at Monetgo? You are good working in hospitality and you seem to enjoy it. Me, I would have been tempted to throw Howard's hot dinner all over him giggle

Well maybe I can persuade hubs to at least check out the Versace when we're there. We're flying in on Boxing day from Sydney.

Hubs is in Melbourne tonight staying at Rydges. I could have gone with him ....
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 27 Nov 2008, 11:24 pm

Oh that did bring back some wonderful memories!!! cloud9 Thanks amanda for bringing this thread back up again!!! Isn't it so wonderful that he's now doing just what we all wished for him back then!!!! I love you
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down