Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos From The Australian Idol Website

+3
ambercat
monetgo
laceyface
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photos From The Australian Idol Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos From The Australian Idol Website

Post by amanda-renee Sun 02 Dec 2007, 9:43 am

still cant believe holly won the mazda 2 i had my money on carl winning it all the way
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Photos From The Australian Idol Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos From The Australian Idol Website

Post by ambercat Sun 02 Dec 2007, 9:48 am

These are gorgeous pics arent they! I love you Love the one of Matt doing Carls hair and the one of Daniel and Carl together! ....sigh.... Daniel was a fav of mine too.... And yeah... I guess it was nice that Holly won seeing as she was the one to get voted out first! It was hilarious the comment that James made about her only having sung the one song and she wins the car!!

Thanks for posting these Kris!!! They're lovely!!!! Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by laceyface Sun 02 Dec 2007, 5:23 pm

Thanks Kris... I was just about to do that now I've finished work for the week but you've saved me the time :)

I love the pic of Matt doing Carls hair... I assume Matt didn't do too much and let the stylist take over seeing as Carls hair looked great on the night Razz
laceyface
laceyface

Female
Number of posts : 109

http://www.myspace.com/little_miss_lacey

Back to top Go down

Post by mscassandra Fri 25 Jan 2008, 4:20 pm

just looking over all these images again makes me wonder when some sharp young fashion house will sign him up as their 'spokesmodel' - the boy does look goo-ooo-oo-od in a suit (and let's face it, if they can scrub up Brett Lee Rolling Eyes :cyclops: Rolling Eyes)!

thanks for all the effort, pals!

mscassandra

Female
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 03 Mar 2008, 2:10 am

Yes mscassandra he does make a suit look sharp!! I was having a little daydream about that too - like we should get the campaign happening on honey man's behalf to some high end gentleman's fashion houses, show them just how sartorially splendid our guy is in pin stripes and a Gatsby tie, get a few shots of Carl in the 'out and about' pages of the papers with just a hint of a mention on his suit's designer and then the menswear people'll be falling over each other to dress Carl for his next gig! Yes well like I said it was a daydream Embarassed But I was also thinking, wooo-hee mama! that man could buy his suits from an op shop and he'd still look like a million bucks!
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2