Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Television Appearances

+14
traxlmaz
sensor
carlfanatic07
Angeo
Kris
kursaal60
monetgo
Admin
Clayford27
elle67
yabuuu
lucy99
ambercat
amanda-renee
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Television Appearances Empty Television Appearances

Post by amanda-renee Thu 29 Nov 2007, 9:31 pm

hey guys a new dvd is coming out on 10th/dec/2007 and it is the australian idol best of 2007 apparently it has 40 of the years best performances, back stage footage of the idols, all 11 eye on idols, and the idol audition vids.
i know what i'm getting odd santa this year i can't wait i'm so excited. yeeah dvd with carl dvd with carl. i'm in heaven right now. I love you :santa:
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances Empty Re: Television Appearances

Post by ambercat Thu 29 Nov 2007, 10:29 pm

Waaaa Hoooooo!!! Television Appearances BananadanceTelevision Appearances BananadanceTelevision Appearances Bananadance Theres no way I can wait for Christmas...I'll be there at the store on December 10th to get my copy!! Very Happy Thanks amanda for finding this out for us!!!! Television Appearances Hug
I'm thinking that Its Not Unusual will be there for sure plus Its Alright With Me!! 40 songs divided between 12 idols... whatevers on there it'll be an awesome dvd!!! I hope Bens Mad World is on there as well! Oh, it'll be so great to have this... even tho so many bagged Idol this year, i just loved it!!! I love you
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 08 Dec 2007, 2:46 pm

ok performance track listing for the dvd is the following.
1) orange coloured sky - nat
2) how sweet it is to be loved by you - matt
3) me and mrs jones - carl
4) boys in town - nat
5) 2o good reasons - matt
6) these days - marty
7) transatlantisim - matt
Cool umberella - nat
9) music of the night - matt (by now i am shitty that there is 4 matt performances to carls 1)
10) last kiss - marty
11) jealous guy - carl
12) beduion song or whatever the **** it is called - matt
13) it's not unusual - carl
14) crazy - nat
15) i won't back down - marty
16) somebody to love - tarisai (look in a mirror tarisai and you may see the one person who truely loves you) no offense can't stand her though.
17) bittersweet symphony - matt (do you think they thought matt would win?)
18) message in a bottle - daniel
19) wonderwall - ben
20) i'm kissing you - tarisai
21) man in the mirror - nat
22) the blowers daughter - matt
23) open your eyes - marty
24) yellow - mark
25) somewhere only we know? (not sure if thats the title) - jacob
26) i was made for loving you baby - daniel
27) it's alright with me - carl
28) hide and seek -ben
29) hot stuff - tarisai
30) i will survive - nat
31) september - carl
32) don't stop till you get enough - ben
33) matts rock night performance don't know the title dont really care much either)
34) high voltage - mark
35) if i was your woman - tarisai
36) another matt song once again no idea what it's called
37) shiver - lana
38) when you were young -jacob
39) the one song that holly did don't know the title of it
40) god only knows what i'd be without you - brianna.

so all in all it was ok but i feel there was to much matt, also i cant believe pure imagination and home didn't make it on there on devistated about that. but i give it a 8 out of 10.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy99 Sat 08 Dec 2007, 10:05 pm

HELL YEH I AM ON THE DVD!!!!!!![b]

lucy99

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances Empty MTV - This guy in love --- Carl's first single - Full song

Post by yabuuu Sun 23 Mar 2008, 9:08 am

The full MTV for the the single has been out for a week, .... i don't think anyone knows, so here is the link.

http://www.video.news.com.au?vxSiteId=164be818-84c2-4715-b29e-2db589f12564&vxChannel=Entertainment%20Special&vxClipId=1094_255356&vxBitrate=300

I've got the song on my computer but don't know where to post it.

yabuuu

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yabuuu Sun 23 Mar 2008, 12:16 pm

Just Upload, you can download it here.... There is a small link said "Download file", click on it and you can download the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/41606130/aa1a020e/CarlRiseley_-_This_Guys_In_Love.html

I can't wait to buy the single.

yabuuu

Male
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by elle67 Sun 23 Mar 2008, 9:07 pm

The song and filmclip is great - I downloaded it as per the instructions and although I got the file on my computer I could not open it with my Windows Media Player.

After a bit of research, I found the following site which enabled me to convert the flv file to what ever I wanted (I did an avi, wmv and mp3 conversion of the filmclip).

The on-line converter is free and very easy to use - good luck and happy listening !!

http://media-convert.com/
elle67
elle67

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayford27 Mon 24 Mar 2008, 3:13 am

carlfanatic07, I just converted the single into mp3 format. Here's the download link...let me know if sendspace isn't ok, and I can try another server. Enjoy guys! :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2pfdqd
Clayford27
Clayford27

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayford27 Mon 24 Mar 2008, 2:34 pm

I just uploaded the video in wmv format, if anyone is interested in downloading that and is having trouble converting the file. Also, I'm attempting to upload the video on youtube...I've never done this before, so we'll see how it goes. haha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/88oo0u
Clayford27
Clayford27

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Clayford27 Mon 24 Mar 2008, 3:00 pm

Hmm, I tried posting this post already...but it isn't showing up for me, so if it shows up twice, sorry! lol I just uploaded the video on youtube...enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoxzrDYxdjU
Clayford27
Clayford27

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 26 Mar 2008, 10:49 am

Rove's email address :- mailroom@rove.com.au

Great idea monetgo, lets get those emails rolling in to Rove!
But, although I love the idea of Carl getting exposure overseas, are we really prepared to lose him to the Big Apple at this early stage...I don't think so.
Couldn't stand the thought of him going O.S.and never seeing him in Aus again...oh nooooooooooooo Sad Television Appearances 81613 Television Appearances 852893
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Mon 31 Mar 2008, 3:39 pm

Oh...Angeo, believe me we are still carried away...the rescue team still on it's way (by the way welcome back our catwoman err...Ambercat) and this time ......it's MUSICAL!!!!

Presenting
RESCUE -- THE MUSICAL
by carlriseley.forumotion
Starring:
Mr. Carl Riseley - as Carl
Rachel - as Rach
Goldie and Angeo - as G & A
Sensor - as Inspector SS (for supersensor)
Amanda-renee - as Detective A-R
Special appearrance - Clayford07 and Carlfanatic07 (Bond Girls0077)

Setting: Tropical deserted island
Plot: G & A napped Carl and brought him to the island while Insp. SS & Det. A-R are pursuing for the RESCUE!

G & A: "...ahh sugar, ohh honey, honey, you are our candy boy and you got us wanting you....pour sugar on him baby..."

Phone ringing......

G & A: Hello...

Det. A-R: Ahhaaa....finally, we located you, you can't escape now you are surrounded!

G & A: oh yah... you and what army?

Insp. SS: Well..well..well...G & A better savor the moment with the beloved Carl for he will be back soon to the one he truly loves...and you better "...like pinacolada and getting caught in the rain, not into yoga and have half-a-brain and especially making love at midnight..." 'cause that's what our Carl needs and you have to give it to him for sanity purposes! Now give the phone to Carl like a sweet-little puppies and let me talk to him.

Carl: "...Save me, save me, save me...i'm so cold, and away from home..." (Queen)!

Det. A-R: "...Hang on, help it's on its way, i'll be there as fast as i can..." (LRB)!

phone hanged up (toot toot toot- you know busy tones...not a trumpet....you.....CUTTTTTT!!!!)

Carl: ".....please release me let me go...for i don't love you anymore...my heart is warm while yours are cold...please release me my darlings let me go...." (Engelbert Hump.)

G & A: "....we're addicted to you babe...you're a hard habit to break, and being without you, takes a lot of getting used to...to learn to live with it...." (Chicago - isn't it?)

For the meantime....in her castle awaiting..
Rach: "...silence is golden...but my eyes still see.....so stop hurting him you fools...." (is it The Seekers?)

Insp. SS (with a cape): "....look what's happening to me, i can't believe it myself...suddenly i'm on top of the world, should have been somebody else, believe it or not...i'm walking on air...flying away on a wing and a prayer...who could it be...believe it or not it's just me..."

Det. A-R: Okay put your hands up, G & A and "...for the last time, you can hold him now...don't cry...don't say a word..just hold him now...knowing you'll be apart soon..." (ha ha ha ha)!

G & A: "....girl i surrender....i don't understand it...no not anymore...what's come over me.." (Penny Lover - L. Richie?)

Det. A-R: "....baby, now that i found you...i'll never let you go....i'll build my wall..err..world around you, i need you so...baby even though you don't need me....you don't need me no more..."

G & A: "....please forgive me...i don't know what i do...please forgive me..i can't stop loving you....i don't deny it...these things i'm going thru....please forgive me...we can't stop loving you...." (Bryan Adams)

Carl: "...i don't wanna talk about it....how you broke my heart...if i stay here just a little bit longer, if i stay here won't you listen to my heart...woohhwoh...my heart..." (Rod Stewart)

Insp. SS: then, ".....would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon...so we could fly....up up and away...my beautiful..my beautiful balloon...up up and away...up up and away..."

Carl: "...did you ever know that you're my hero...you are the wind beneath my wings.....i want you all to know that i know the truth...of course i know the truth....that i would be nothing without YOU...." (Bette Midler)

Insp. SS: Well Carl...."....nobody does it better....ha ha ha.....my spies love me......why do i have to be so good? it really makes me feel sad for the rest....nobody does it half as good as me...baby i'm the best...." ha ha ha ha......

G & A: Oh Carl, "....when will we see you again.... when will we share precious moments....are we in love..or just friends...definitely not the beginning...it is the end....when will we see you again..."

Det. A-R: no not anymore and "....pretty boy, she's (Rach) waiting there for you...and did you miss the rain down in africa...err....island..." (TOTO-Africa) ('cause we know you like getting caught in the rain).

Carl: Tell me Insp. SS and Det. A-R, why do you have to go all the way to rescue me, did i deserve it?

Insp. SS & Det. A-R: Well Carl maybe...."....somewhere in your youth or childhood....you must have done something good...." (Julie Andrews- Sound of Music)

Insp.SS: So Carl, tell us what really happened that day?

Carl: ".....i didn't know what day it was, when they walk into the room...i said hello....but we all three said goodbye too soon.....in the beginning it's purely physical...but they said....you're in our hearts...you're in our soul...you'll be our breath should we grow old...you'll be our lover...you'll be our best friend..you're in our soul....our love for you is immeasurable...our respect for you immense..." and...wait a minute....is that Rach?

Insp. SS: Yes Carl, it's Rach, she hired us to rescue you, now go on boy...go, go...she's been waiting for you.

Carl & Rach: "....reunited and it feels so good...reunited 'cause we understood....we're both get so excited 'cause we're reunited...hey...hey..." (Peaches & Herb)

Carl: "....i miss you like crazy...i miss you like crazy, baby..." (who sing that song? was it Madonna? i don't know..it's not really important - Bart Simpson to Superintendent C)...what's bart simpson doing here? CUTTTT!!!!!!!

Rach: "....even though we ain't got money (to buy more wardrobe), i'm so in love with you honey, everything will bring a chain of loovveee....and in the morning when i rise you bring a tear of joy to my heart and tell me everything's gonna be alright, love the carl who holds the world in a paper cup...drink it up and loving him will bring you luck..." (Loggins & Messina)

Insp.SS: ".....and if you find he held so much, you have to bring him home, don't you ever leave him alone again naturally..."(Remix) or he will be napped again and this time you won't get help.

Det. A-R: Still confused Carlfanatic07?

Carlfanatic07: "....i cried a tear..you wiped it dry...i was confused but you cleared my mind...." (Anne Murray)

Clayford07: ".....start spreading the news....i'm leaving today...i wanna be a part of it New york...new york...." (Frank S.) and will audition for this musical!!!!!!!

ALL CASTS: (all together now) ".....so i say, thank you for the music, the song i'm singing, thanks for all the joy it's bringing...who can live without it... I ask with all honesty..what would life be without a song or a dance, what are we...so i say thank you for the music for giving it to me..." (ABBA)
curtains close....and CUTTTTTTTT!!!!!
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:17 pm

Television Appearances TODAYSHOWCARL
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances Empty Electronic Press Kit

Post by kursaal60 Sun 06 Apr 2008, 1:12 pm

I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere but there is the Electronic Press Kit (EPK) up on YouTube. Carl is interviewed about the album and you get to hear snippets from some of the songs like "Girl From Ipanema", "Lido Shuffle" and "Let's Fall In Love". And "This Guy's In Love With You" too of course.

Don't know about anyone else but I'm excited for the album. Very Happy

What else? Oh yes - the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpfNWof14c

kursaal60

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 06 Apr 2008, 3:46 pm

amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances Empty Carl on 'Today Show' interview!

Post by ambercat Sat 12 Apr 2008, 12:10 am

I've been taping all week just in case and tonight had a quick look thru and there he was!!! Television Appearances Cloud9 It's a short interview with Richard Wilkins and a snippet of his single, with Richard saying that Carl will be appearing live to sing it in the show soon...but doesn't say when!! I'll keep on taping till he comes on!!! woohoo!!!! Television Appearances Jump3 (not sure what was going on with Carls hair...i think he must have just washed it!!! lol!!) I'll pop this in the vids section as well...

ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:32 am

Carl was great wasn't he? His voice was so lovely to listen to this morning.
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:41 am

I loved how they said Australia's King of Swing!!!

TOOT TOOT
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 25 Apr 2008, 9:00 am

oh wow. I am just so excited right now!!! How good was Carl!!!!!! I was soooo proud of him standing up there with his medals...this will be such a special day for him and they just couldnt have picked a better day for him to be on the show than Anzac Day... Very Happy I think he's even more gorgeous now than he was back in Idol ...maybe its the suits I dont know but he just took my breath away he was so handsome!! And he hit every note and played that horn so well... wow Carl... YOU DID IT MATE!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Waiting for the last post now... that's when I'll get teary...I can never listen to that without tearing up as well amanda.... Isnt it great that we are all home and can watch him almost together!!!!! Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri 25 Apr 2008, 9:01 am

Carl just performed The Last Post....did they cut to the ad really quick then?

You did a fantastic job this morning, Carl.
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 25 Apr 2008, 12:35 pm

Just came back in to edit this... I had posted the vid before, but there were volume problems...so I've uploaded the Today show clip on youtube for us to keep here... Very Happy

Here is Carl playing The Last Post... I couldnt fix this one so just remember to turn your volume down a bit as I couldnt fix the volume levels!! Carl did such a great job today!!! Television Appearances Cloud9

Last edited by ambercat on Fri 25 Apr 2008, 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Fri 25 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

I just added the Last Post in my previous post so that the vids are both together - turn the volume down a bit though as it's a bit loud!! Television Appearances Trumpet Carl does a beautiful job of it... Well done Carl!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 25 Apr 2008, 5:16 pm

It was an absolutely wonderful performance. Everything seemed to tie in so perfectly. Carl an exserviceman himself performing on Anzac Day, he made a wonderful representative for our modern day diggers, offsetting beautifully the prevalent historical themes of Anzac Day. The choice of song couldn’t have been more perfect, its solemnity was appropriate and provoked thoughts of the men in trenches all those decades ago yearning for their hearts’ desires. Sad And there was Carl himself showing his medals humbly, talking about his experiences in the navy band when they gave much needed morale boost to troops overseas. I felt such a sense of pride the way Honeyman wowed the Today crew (felt like saying ‘told ya so Lisa!’). And how he warmed to the topic of his flugelhorn, speaking authoritatively about its mellow tones suiting jazz numbers, displaying his mastery of his instrument and hence commanding respect as a musician (not just a pretty face our boy!). And my heart was absolutely bursting with pride when he played the Last Post.

And it was so thrilling to see the ad for his album during the commercial break. The Sanity and Target Mothers Day sale catalogues are now advertising The Rise (amongst the top 20 hits). It’s all happening!

RCM deserve a bit thanks for doing such a great job supporting our man and getting him the exposure he deserves! Big juicy kiss and bear hug for Ralph Carr! And even bigger smoochy kisses and cuddles for Carl for being such a great guy and taking all these life changing experiences in his stride. Television Appearances 274336

Last edited by Angeo on Sat 26 Apr 2008, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:18 pm

OMG.......Absolutely AMAZING!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:19 pm

4BH here in brisbane played Carl's This guy yesterday during lunchtime but they didn't say it's Carl singing or it's Carl's version i was a bit surprised because they usually will say the title of the song and the artist either before or after they play a song very seldom they won't but then i realized that Carl's CD is not yet release till tomorrow so that must be the reason...'don't know maybe it's protocol...but whatever the reason behind i'm pretty sure a lot of listeners out there like to hear Carl's version again after yesterday's sample.
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Fri 25 Apr 2008, 8:48 pm

I was late 15 minutes at work this morning and it's just worth it...Carl was absolutely magnifico! though i was only able to watch the first post but it's all just brilliant...the medals, wow three of them, i wonder what stripey green means and the stripey yellow and the stripey red...hmmm....i know he said something about he got it when he went to iraq...just wondering about the different colours if each signifies differently from the other...oh well...anyway, the ivory silk tie...wow so elegant (dressed to kill he he he to kill women and girls like us with his charm lol) and the small leaf... and all his band members were in suit/black tie...RW noted that one too...and oh how he handle his flugelhorn like a baby...oh lucky horn...i'm telling you i was so uneasy i don't know what to do while watching him...i can't sit, can't stand...i went one ruler apart from tv...i moved backward a little bit....'till my daughter blurted....what's going on mum...just stay still and focus or else you will miss details...and i did...so that's why i noticed how he took and handle that horn with utmost care both hands twice... i was jealous (gee me jealous with the horn).

Oh ambs thank you very much for posting his last post...he's terrific! I'd just finished watching both posts and glad i did as he explained what each three medals signifies as it wasn't very clear to me this morning, as i said i can't watch still....he's electrifying i tell ya....
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 26 Apr 2008, 6:33 am

Thanks amby for posting these vids.
I was away yesterday, spending Anzac Day in a very small country town, with some family - my cousin is a Serviceman.

It isn't just the large cities that hold a magnificent ANZAC Day tribute. This one was beautiful and solemn and attended by over 300 people, which for a tiny place was exceptional...

It was amazing to come back and see Carl singing, after that. It brought tears to my eyes...seeing those medals, the proud way he wore them and his respect for the day - just what I expected from him. I love you

Loved the song; and loved the Last Post. So monumentally difficult to play well - and he did just that, with such simplicity. No wonder we all adore this bloke...
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Apr 2008, 8:41 am

thanks 4 doing that my mum told me he was gona b on while we were at da rsl and they had a tv but we left b4 he was on!Sad
thnx

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances Empty The Logies

Post by ambercat Sun 04 May 2008, 11:27 pm

Is anyone watching the Logies? Carl was there apparently.... missed the red carpet!!! Sad

Last year's Idol contestant Carl Riseley looked at home on the red carpet. He was happy to be called Australia's version of Michael Bubble but said there were differences.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,23644047-5012990,00.html

I'm sitting watching scanning hopefully on all the tables but cant see him Neutral

Edited to add: Angeo found some gorgeous pics of him on the red carpet....go here to see them! https://carlriseley.forumotion.com/miscellaneous-f35/logies-red-carpet-t449.htm

Last edited by ambercat on Tue 06 May 2008, 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 04 May 2008, 11:32 pm

OMG. I was about to start a thread on the Logies. They are like the best thing in the year!!!!! GO KATE RITCHIE, And LINCOLN LEWIS and HOME AND AWAY. YEEWWWW!!!!! I can't believe Carl was there...that's awesome!!!! shame they didn't interview him on the red carpet!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: