Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Television Appearances

+14
traxlmaz
sensor
carlfanatic07
Angeo
Kris
kursaal60
monetgo
Admin
Clayford27
elle67
yabuuu
lucy99
ambercat
amanda-renee
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Television Appearances - Page 2 Empty Re: Television Appearances

Post by monetgo Mon 05 May 2008, 8:00 am

I am really very happy Very Happy with what's going on in Carl's life, he deserves the best....John Foreman believing in him....THE RISE released.....#5 in ARIA....red carpet in LOGIES....dedicated FANS....i can't wait for the next yet another big thing to happen to our boy!

SmileyCentral.com

So quiet here in Brissie, people are still sleeping, 'cause it's Labour Day here today. No work (well for most of us)! Happy 5th of May!SmileyCentral.com
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances - Page 2 Empty Carl performed on The Morning Show ch 7 14/05/08

Post by traxlmaz Wed 14 May 2008, 5:53 pm

Carl performed his awesome rendition of Frank Sinatra's 'Girl from Ipenema' as a tribute today on Ch 7's 'The Morning show' this morning at around 9.40am.

I recorded it so I will upload the video with some screencaps when I get a chance.

Did anyone else see it??

Carl was excellent as usual.
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Wed 14 May 2008, 7:25 pm

Oh awesome. I'm soooo annoyed I missed it. Thanks soooo much for uploading it.....I can't wait to see it!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Wed 14 May 2008, 7:43 pm

I wasn't able to see it but my sister did, she rang me at work to tell me and put her mobile on the tv speaker for me to listen, i would love to see it trax thanks.....
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 15 May 2008, 1:01 am

Yes!! I caught the ad just before I went out to work!! Popped a tape in and watched it tonight! It was great to see a few of Carls navy band mates in the band as well!!! I have the vid uploaded onto Youtube... but the volume is playing up again... very loud!! If no-one else can get the appearance uploaded tomorrow, I will put mine in here for everyone....(I know you're trying as well Angeo and I'm sure your copy will be excellent!!)

Carl looks and sounds absolutely divine here!!!! He's just stunning!!! I love you I hope you can get some nice screen caps for us traxlmaz!!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Thu 15 May 2008, 2:04 am

I had just turned on the telly to hear them say "...tribute to Frank Sinatra with his song Girl from Ipanema" - didn't even hear that it would be Carl but just hit record anyway on the off chance. So that was a stroke of luck. This is the first time I've attempted getting a recording off the Topfield onto my PC (I finally got to use Altair, Altair!! I always wondered what it was for :clown: lol! )

Trax or Amby had better upload their vids - you'll all grow old waiting for mine. (YouTube didn't like my MPEG file despite my best efforts but I'll keep trying because I'm stubborn. And I don't need anyone's help!)

So our Honeyman made Kylie blush! And didn't she get the jitters when he kissed her (well, perfectly natural reaction for a red-blooded women to a devilishly handsome man in a suit). I think Carl's getting more self-assured and aware of his devastating affect on us helpless disarmed women. First he melts us with his sensual voice then those beautiful lips kiss the trumpet with those long fingers deftly caressing the instrument, we can think of nothing else but what would it be like to swap places with that lucky lucky brass horn ...
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 15 May 2008, 9:04 pm

And did you see a trace of Sexy Face just after he kissed blushing Kylie? Embarassed lol!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by traxlmaz Thu 15 May 2008, 9:54 pm

I forgot to also tell you that Carl must have been on Kerrie-Anne also some time last week as my sister accidently recorded it!!!

It was an amazing performance of the single with an interview before the performance.

I'll try and upload that also.
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 16 May 2008, 2:05 am

Oh please do Trax! I should imagine Kerri-Ann would be all over him too!

I've uploaded my video of The Morning Show appearance in the videos topics now.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Mon 19 May 2008, 3:50 pm

I woke up on Saturday morning just before 6am, guess whom was playing on my radio- Carl singing "The Letter", just before the 6am news bulletin on radio 3AW, the radio announcer Allan Pearsall loves Carl and has high praise for him and his cd- in fact he loves all of the Aussie cd's that have recently been released and I am sure Vanessa will get high rotation on his program when her cd is released next weekend. I will be getting it, because I think Vanessa is awesome, I saw her live one time along with Kate Ceberano- wonderful show.

Another review I saw with reference to Carl, but was about Pete Murray's new cd.

I only wish this stupid cd reviewer in the Age on Friday's EG guide had nice things to say about Carl, he was reviewing Pete Murray's album and saying how his music is honest and basically he was saying unlike the Carl Riseley's and James Blunt's of the music world, what that means, I have no idea, other than it sounds like real horrible jealousy on the reviewers behalf, well congrats to you now I don't feel like buying Pete's cd and I really like him and was looking forward to that cd (no fault of Pete's what this reviewer said though). Why isn't Carl honest, is what I would like to know,we all knew what kind of music he was going to be performing on his cd right from the beginning and of course from the beginning of Idol. Anyway it isn't his opinion that counts, it is the legions of fans that have so far bought Carl's cd.

he said Pete's music offers honesty, unlike Carl and James's. Does he mean by that, that Pete writes most of his own stuff???

All I was expecting was a good review of Pete's album, not to be reading nasty stuff this reviewer is thinking about Carl and James. You will never ever succeed in putting me off the music of these two gentlemen ever.

Yvonne

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 19 May 2008, 10:12 pm

Who knows what he means Yvonne....Maybe he doesnt even know what he means!! Rolling Eyes If he's talking about songwriting then he's got it wrong as James Blunt does write his some of his own stuff... It does make you mad when you read negative reviews but I guess not everyone likes Carl's type of music and that includes reviewers.
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue 20 May 2008, 3:48 pm

He definitely doesn't know what he means at all, he must be brain dead,because you do not criticise other artists whilst reviewing new cd's, or anything it is fine though perhaps to say you will like this artist, if you also like this one.Alright he doesn't have to like Carl or James's music, he has that right, but also by including them in his Pete Murray cd review, he is hardly paying Pete any respect either. First of all he is saying good things about Pete's cd then he is going on about this honesty thing that he thinks the James Blunt's and Carl Riseley's don't have. I was thinking at first oh good this is a review of Pete's new cd, I check out what he says and by the time I had finished I was so very infuriated by what he said about our honeyman and James.That is actually the second time this week someone has said something negative about James, someone on radio the other evening, he said James hurts his ears

Well Pete writes I would say most or all of his stuff and so does James to the best of my knowledge. This honesty thing has truly got me beaten, but like I said it is so very disrepectful for this reviewer to be criticising other artists in his review of another artists material, not to mention very disrespectful to Carl and James.

I cannot work out what goes on in their little narrow minds, but please keep your dislikes discreet from now on or is that too much for your tiny little mind- Mr Reviewer. I reckon they never truly listen to the cds anyway.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 20 May 2008, 8:50 pm

Maye theres an email address where you can write a letter to the reviewer or the paper somewhere to say how disappointed you are Yvonne...it wouldnt hurt!! I agree...there was no need to include anyone else in that review....he is after all supposed to be reviewing a cd, not commenting on other performers... very weird!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Wed 21 May 2008, 5:38 pm

I have never actually read that EG guide in the Age before, it was only that I was in the cafe and the Herald Sun was not there, and I just wanted something to read, because I had a fair bit of time, at that time, whilst I was enjoying a coffee(coffee addict me).

I just think it is totally disrespectful not only to Carl and to James, but to Pete Murray as well, the cd review is just meant to be about him, not criticising others.

I just hope that person didn't review Carl's cd then or indeed James Blunt's.

Pretty weird too, I think that I read a negative about James and then heard someone on radio say something negative- this person said he made his ears hurt.

Then again I have heard this other person on radio say they love Carl- diff person to the other one who has regularly been playing his cd during the wee small hours of Saturday morning and a few other times during the wee small hours- that is the person's regular shift and he really and truly does support Aussie music.

Yvonne

Female

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances - Page 2 Empty Carl performing on 9AM with David and Kim 02/06/08

Post by traxlmaz Sun 01 Jun 2008, 11:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I was checking the 9AM tv schedule on their website and found this!!!

Monday 2nd June
Carl Riseley
Carl Riseley was in to perform This Guy's in Love with You from his album The Rise.
http://www.carlriseley.com.au/

Thought that you guys might like to know and I will be recording it too.
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 02 Jun 2008, 12:28 am

Oh good one Trax. I check these guides from time to time but wouldn't have had time tomorrow. I might try recording it too.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 02 Jun 2008, 12:08 pm

hooray what luck just turned the tv over and who should be on but carl, i nearly fell over and my gob hit the floor perth is getting better and better for me can't believe carl was on telly again. hooray so freaking excited right now what a great way to start the day.

i wish this guy (carl) would say he's in love with this girl ( amanda) already i keep listening to the song but the add lib of amanda is yet to pop into the song hehe maybe one day in my dreams LOL.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Mon 02 Jun 2008, 1:33 pm

Oh HOOORRRAAAYYY For Carl. Did anyone manage to record it and would be able to put it up on here??
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Mon 02 Jun 2008, 3:03 pm

I saw it this morning - it was such a sweet performance ... loved the whistling :cheers:
Altair
Altair

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by traxlmaz Mon 02 Jun 2008, 5:55 pm

I recorded it this morning and should be able to upload it soon.
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 02 Jun 2008, 9:23 pm

Can't wait to see it traxlmaz!! I put a tape in but didnt realise that it only had about 10 minutes left on it!!! Needless to say, I missed Carl!! Sad
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 02 Jun 2008, 9:32 pm

I completely forgot! I can't believe I plain forgot about it! My excuse is I'm too glad to be back with my kids and I just wanted to get up and cook them scrambled eggs for breakfast. (whilst I was away they wrote me a cute song about wanting a nice hot breakfast to the tune of I'm dreaming of a white Christmas)
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Mon 02 Jun 2008, 9:38 pm

awww...how cute is that!!! I love you You're forgiven for not recording then Angeo!!! I think I was half asleep when I put that tape in this morning Television Appearances - Page 2 Tired..thats my excuse!!! Ok...now we're relying on you traxlmaz to bring Carl to us!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 02 Jun 2008, 9:43 pm

Yay for Traxlmaz!! She's 'maz-ing!!
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 03 Jun 2008, 6:35 pm

You can see the performance on this link:

http://ten.com.au/ten/9am-with-david-and-kim-video.html
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by traxlmaz Tue 03 Jun 2008, 8:36 pm

I didn't know that they upload it to the ten website that's great!!

I've already upoladed it so I will post the link here anyway if you want to download the file.

enjoy

carl riseley-9am.wmv - 16.97MB

Marianne
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 04 Jun 2008, 1:36 am

Thanks guys!! Verrrry nice!!! I love you Even tho I think this might have been recorded when poor Carl had that cold a while back as he sounds a bit congested and stuffy... poor baby!!! and yep!! I love the whistling as well!! Thanks for the download Trax!! Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Television Appearances - Page 2 Empty Carl on Friday Night Live

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jun 2008, 7:43 pm

A slightly obsessed big brother watching mate of mine just advised me that "the guy in my dp" aka Carl will be singing on Friday Night Live next week...

Did anybody else hear that or is she just mildly confused lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri 27 Jun 2008, 7:47 pm

I just posted that in the BB thread. I walked back in the room and heard his name but I didn't catch the rest. Looks like he's performing then!!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 28 Jun 2008, 11:02 am

woohoo!! cheer Yeah, we were at a mate's house and I just caught the end of it as well Kris! They said the theme is going to be 'I love New York' or something like that... It'll be sooooo good to see him again... I've been missing him so much!!! I love you And can't wait to see him play his trumpet again!!!! banana dance
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next