Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live'

3 posters

Go down

Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live' Empty Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live'

Post by ambercat Thu 15 Nov 2007, 11:44 pm

Wow... Carl was just brilliant in this performance!! Trumpet Yeah!!! I soooo wish he'd done this song on Idol!! Cool And after the judges have given their decision, I love the way Carl kisses Marcia's hand, then Kyle puts his hand out for a kiss as well! :) lol!!!

ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live' Empty Re: Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live'

Post by amanda-renee Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:10 pm

yeah go marcia, what a great woman sticking up for carl. we will forever need to repay her for believing in carl as much as we do. I love you
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live' Empty Re: Green Mile - 'On the Street Where You Live'

Post by Jackstar9 Fri 16 Nov 2007, 7:50 pm

Amber hi I agree, he has not changed at all from that day to this, and I love the surprise he always gets when his name is called or someone says he good. Marcia you are a star too, we would have missed out on something really special, I am going out to buy her new album too, I am feeling the love!!
Jack star
Jackstar9
Jackstar9

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down