Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Carl chat

+7
Kazza
carlfanatic07
Kris
Angeo
amanda-renee
carl_is_my_man
ambercat
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Next Carl chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Carl chat

Post by Kazza Sat 21 Mar 2009, 7:34 pm

Is there going to be a naughty corner like last time.. lol!
Kazza
Kazza

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 21 Mar 2009, 10:16 pm

what do you think kazza of course there will be :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 21 Mar 2009, 11:59 pm

hehe naughty giggle
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 24 Mar 2009, 1:28 am

Wow another chat so soon. Aah he can't wait to get back to basking in the waves of all our e-lurv vibes. I hope I can make it so early. If I'm not there by 7pm handcuff him to the laptop! frantic
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Wed 25 Mar 2009, 10:22 am

Angeo wrote:Wow another chat so soon. Aah he can't wait to get back to basking in the waves of all our e-lurv vibes. I hope I can make it so early. If I'm not there by 7pm handcuff him to the laptop! frantic

Mmmmmmmmmmm Carl in handcuffs........... giggle
Kazza
Kazza

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 25 Mar 2009, 6:28 pm

Ooh yes Kazz .... Carl in handcuffs, in nothing but a towel, totally at one's debauched mercy ......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm fanself

Looks like Beerbote was on-line today ..... was there no-one around to chain him to his laptop and maybe text me? Crying or Very sad
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 25 Mar 2009, 8:47 pm

awww...poor Carl! He must have been here all by himself!! Ok Angeo... we'll latch him onto his laptop till you get here.... um... now, where did I put my handcuffs? scratch battingeyelashes naughty giggle
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Sun 05 Apr 2009, 9:45 pm

Fluffy handcuffs???? and Carl???????
lol naughty thoughts
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat 11 Apr 2009, 5:51 pm

I was so annoyed I missed the chat with Carl Sad I've been sick with gastroenteritis and things have been chaotic at home... cryer I hope it went well
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 11 Apr 2009, 6:20 pm

Oh no Kris!!! I hope you're feeling better now darl!!!! hug We missed you and wondered what had happened to you!!! Jodes had food poisoning as well and her tummy wasn't the best either!!! Yep the chat went really well with Carl very proud of his cd and we got onto the subject of hairy chests among other things!! I hope I didn't upset Ashley when I said he had enough chest hair for the 2 of them!!! giggle It was fun, but hey, Carl said he'll be back soon for another chat so hope you can get there for that one darl!!! yup
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 12 Apr 2009, 3:34 pm

Thanks darl. Feeling a lot better now! Dare I ask what other subjects came up? LOL A lot of naughty corner I'm assuming!!!

Hope to make the next one
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sun 12 Apr 2009, 7:04 pm

Oh kris you missed it too darl? I missed it and i felt really bad...'cause i told a-r that i'm gonna be there....just totally went out of my mind how could i......unforgivable me!
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sun 12 Apr 2009, 8:15 pm

It's hard to remember everything Monet especially when you have a family and a business to look after like you do!!! But just don't forget next time, ok?!! blackcloud giggle

hmmm Kris...naughty corner subjects.... I think the chest and Carl exercising etc was about the only naughty corner thing that came up? I can't remember now!!! amanda was there anything else? Good to hear your feeling better darl!!! Hope your tummy bug didnt stop you from eating chocolate bunnies!!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carl_is_my_man Sun 12 Apr 2009, 8:45 pm

haha yer that was the topics that put us all in the naughty corner. Carl got lonely and joined us. lol
carl_is_my_man
carl_is_my_man

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sun 12 Apr 2009, 10:08 pm

hi ambs....geez Carl's gonna be here next month! my goodness that's too soon...i mean not that i'm not dying to see him again.....but wooahh May 27....that for me is too soon, before he was here was June....but hey i checked the zuri bar at the web and my golly golly me...that venue is so classy indeed...goodness what am gonna wear????pls check the website if you must.....that is so fancy a venue.....Carl did chose that place oh so well.....Carl is one h..l of a CLASS ACT that honey bunny of ours.....he's gonna be very gorgeous in that place i'll tell you.....he belongs to that kind of place....he sure did know how to treat his brissie fans to such venue....good on ya my dear Carl!
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:25 pm

Yeah you were missed on the chat Kris and Monetgo. I was very well behaved. (I can't believe how well behaved I was). But by the time I joined in there wasn't any room left for me in that naughty corner with Michelle and Kazza and Amanda and Ambercat and Cimm and Carl in there already! But, oh joy *sigh* Carl greeted me twice!! cloud9
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 06 May 2009, 3:01 pm

1. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Shaun Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    Carl
    I’ve heard you’re a boxing fan.
    Were you surprised Manny Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton so easily? People were exppecting it to be a classic but Hatton showed nothing. And where does he go from here?
    Also, do you think Danny Green has a chance in a rematch with Anthony Mundine?
    Cheers
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Shaun, sorry I don’t know anything about boxing….. sounds interesting though.
    Take care report as inappropriate
  2. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Angeo Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Are you doing any radio interviews in Perth Carl? And when do you head back to Melbourne?
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Yeah, but they are all pre-recorded… I head back Tomorrow Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_sad
    xx report as inappropriate
  3. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Angeo you couldn’t move me if you tried i have concrete shoes when it comes to massages for Carl hehe,
    i guess i’m gonna be forced to buy kate’s album then if your on it the things i do hehe
    —— ——
    CARL: Haha thanks Amanda!! Catch ya soon Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile report as inappropriate
  4. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:37 pm
    oh yeah BTW i done a fan montage for you and uploaded it to you tube as i worked out finally how to do that sort of stuff if you type in carl riseley fan montage i’m pretty sure it will pop up, you, me, jodes, kris, amby, the 2 mums, elise, wendy, monty , lorenna all in the slideshow check it out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vux_ZcE_… report as inappropriate
  5. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Angeo Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    I’m in line to give you a massage too Carl! Move over Amanda!
    —— ——
    CARL: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Woohoo! thanks everyone!!! report as inappropriate
  6. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up sally jones Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    Carl
    love the new album, great feel to it.
    was it weird being with same people on Idol every week? and did any of them annoy you?
    —— ——
    CARL: Thanks Sally!!! No I was used to it being in the Navy and all, spendings weeks at a time on a ship!!! ha! report as inappropriate
  7. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    i don’t blame you for the instore, i couldn’t blame you for anything.
    —— ——
    CARL: Ohh baby!!! Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile report as inappropriate
  8. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    have you hit your management people up yet about a possible music dvd of one of your gigs? do you know how many people wanted copies of the zoo gig burnt hehe
    also have you started workig or planning a christmas album yet only 7 months to go you know??? no pressure babe Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile
    —— ——
    CARL: DVD….that’s so nice of you to suggest! Don’t know about that just yet…… xmas album won’t be happening, but I might feature on Kate.C xmas album!!!! yay report as inappropriate
  9. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Mandy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    what are your interests away from music? do you have a favourite footy team and who are they?
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Mandy!! I love to watch movies!!!! The last one i saw was Wolverine!!! and it was awesome!!! I’m not massive into Footy, but I go for Lions and Bronco’s!!
  10. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Pedro Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    Carl
    who were your music idols growing up? What type of music did you listen to?
    Cheers

—– —–
    cARL - Harry Connick!!! Vince Jones!!!! Kylie hehehe!!! joking!! Doony Hathaway!!!! Stevie W!!!!

11. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    i’m not very good as massaging but hey i’d give it a try Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_wink
    that sucks that anth and your mum aint heard your cd, are you gonna send mum ( your mum not mine) a copy for mothers day. i bet she’d love it Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile
    —— ——
    CARL: Yeh I have sent it to her, be there by the end of the week!!! woohoo MASSGAE!!!!!

XX report as inappropriate
  12. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Angeo Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    Hey Carl I just checked the Aria Charts and THE STILLEST HOUR is listed as “new” “no38″ “with a bullet”. Ronan is at number 1. I think you two might be Mother’s Day rivals. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
    —— ——
    CARL: WATCH OUT RONAN!!!! HE COMES THE RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehe!!!

13. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:22 pm
    what!!!!! rewind NO MACARTHER SQUARE ARE YOU FOR REAL??? that has completely ruined my day hehe, now i’m gonna have to think of something else to get mum for mothers day, i thought i had the perfect present by taking her to see you LOL thats sad Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_sad
    as for the song for you and rach have no idea but i’ll lend you almost unreal by roxette if you like ( that’s one of the many songs i have for you) hehe
    —— ——
    CARL: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks babe!! Sorry about the instore, not my fault…universal canned it. xx report as inappropriate
  14. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    oy yeah nearly forgot, you were absolutely brillient on KAK all last week, i bet her ratings went through the roof cause i know most of us girls taped it all week hehe.
    congrats Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile
    —— ——
    CARL: Ohh thanks Amanda, yeh that was a big one!!!!!! Woohoo x report as inappropriate
  15. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Angeo Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    One of my twin girls asked to take up trumpet. But I told her she might have puffed up cheeks like Sachmo! Can you tell us your secret why you’re cheeks don’t puff up and you still manage to look so dashingly handsome?
    —— ——
    CARL: HAHAHAHEHEHEHE!!! That’s funny, Stachmo only had puffed up cheeks because he played trumpet more than he slept!!! His muscles in his face colapsed, sort of.
    If you get taught correctly you will be fine!!! Yay!! keep it up!!!
  16. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up jenn Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    what can we expect to see from you in the future - a duet with kylie?
    —— ——
    CARL: Ummmmm, Kylie….Ummmmmmmmm, I don’t think she’de have me - but hey would be fun.
    I’m touring with Kate Cerbrano later this year!!!! woohoo report as inappropriate
  17. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:14 pm
    youvé been pretty busy already and have quite a few dates coming up in the next couple of months are you tired and exhausted yet or still plenty in the tank?
    —— ——
    CARL: I’m fine….but wouldn’t mind a massage Amanda!!! Hehe report as inappropriate
  18. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Lucky Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:09 pm
    Hi Carl congrats on your new album,
    Has Australian Idol help and prepare you for success, and how hard have you found it.
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey!!! It was hard friend! But it was the best thing I ever did!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 06 May 2009, 3:02 pm

• Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up amanda-renee shepherd Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:09 pm
    what has been the feedback from anth and your mum in nz been like about your cd? is it for sale overthere?
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey!!! they haven’t heard it yet!!!! Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_sad and it’s not for sale over there Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_sad BOOOOOO!!!!!! hehe
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    also we were talking on the forum about special songs that remind us of you, do you and rach have a special song? can we know what it is?
    —— ——
    CARL: uMMMM, we havn’t really talked about a special song…..waht should it be??
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    ok so i worked out it’s not like the chat box idea we have on the forum hehe,
    hi carl amanda-renee here having a few blonde moments haha, my question is do you know how many songs you will be doing at macather square on sunday and what they will be?
    —— ——
    CARL: Thanks friend….Hi Amanda!!!!!!!!!hey I don’t think I’m doing Macather square now!!!! BOO!!!!!!!BOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    iT WAS NICE TO SEE KATHY THE OTHER NIGHT IN ADELAIDE
    XX report as inappropriate
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Lucky Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 9:35 am
    Hi Carl and congratulations on your new album.
    my question is, do you think you would be where you are today if you had not appeared on Australian Idol and how much has Australian Idol help prepare you for your success.
    once again congratulations.
    —— ——
    CARL: Thanks friend!!! Australian Idol was the best thing I did for my Career!!! If your thinking about it….GO FOR IT!!!!! HEHE!
    I always say Idol was the boot camp of the music industry!! (for me) report as inappropriate
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Angeo Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    Your style on The Stillest Hour has diverted away from swing somewhat. Yet the ‘King of Swing’ tag still follows you around. What do you think of it? Is it a misnomer?
    —— ——
    CARL: Well, I have diverted a little….but there are still alot of swing (’jazz’) tunes on the album…just not in that “party swing” vibe. report as inappropriate
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:07 pm
    Do you still cover ‘Highway To Hell’ in your set list? Keep it in mind if you perform in Fremantle again - where Bon Scott is buried Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_wink
    —— ——
    CARL: No, that was a bit of a ’spare of the moment tune’ haha!! it was fun, will keep it in mind though. Next Carl chat - Page 2 Icon_smile report as inappropriate
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:03 pm
    Are you any closer to booking some dates for a Perth tour? I would love to see you at the Charles again. And check out the Ellington as a venue while you’re here. I’ve told Danae about it.
    —— ——
    CARL: Thanks Angeo!! I have been real busy with the Promo stuff, but I have let everyone know that Perth is really important!!
    x report as inappropriate
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:01 pm
    Hi Carl. I want to tell you I love the new album, especially Magnolia, Funny Valentine and The Stillest Hour. Oh and also The Way You Are Tonight, Tenderly and Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight.
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Angeo!!! How are you!!?? hahaha thanks so much, that means you love almost the WHOLE album!!! WOOHOO report as inappropriate
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up lisa Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 8:12 pm
    Hi Carl ……………..i met you at the heritage hotel bulli (wollongong) you were a real gentleman
    i often listen to your first cd as i do the house work…….it makes it so much easier…my 10 year old son has been inspired and is learning the trumpet….mind you just notes……and notes ……and the same three or four so far but he …and i are perisisting…i have your new cd and just love it so unique so fresh keep being true to yourself well done …………………Lisa
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Lisa!! Thanks so much for your lovely message. I am so happy your son is learning the trumpet!!!! Good on him, and good on you!! Ha!
    It will take a little while to start with (learning thwe trumpet) but it will be so worth it! Looking forwrd to seeing you again real soon report as inappropriate
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up jane T. Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 1:53 pm
    Do you still work with John Foreman from Australian Idol? Actually, do you keep in touch with anyone connected with the show?
    —— ——
    CARL: Hey Jane!! Yeh I still work a little with John, he’s a great friend of mine now!
    I keep in touch with Matt Corby a little bit! he’s great!! report as inappropriate
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Major Carl fan Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Hi carl,
    I loved watching you on Australian Idol and was wondering if you regretted doing the show? Do you think the show helped your career. Would you have got into the music business without the show?
    love you!
    Caroline
    —— ——
    CARL: Thanks Caroline! I don’t regret auditioning… Idol was the best thing I ever did!! I wouldn’t be here chatting with you or recording albums otherwise, I recommend anyone going for it!!
    Yeh I think I would be in the business but it would have taken much longer!!
  • Next Carl chat - Page 2 Comment-up Elly Chen Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 8:37 am
    What is the important thing you have learnt about the music industry since you entered it?
    —— ——
    CARL: I have learnt that you have to be YOURSELF!!! AND DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! report as inappropriate
  • amanda-renee
    amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed 06 May 2009, 3:40 pm

Whoa!! When was this from?!!
    Kris
    Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 06 May 2009, 3:43 pm

today here's the link

http://blogs.thewest.com.au/general/live-blog-chat-to-carl-riseley-and-win/

wasn't on this forum
    amanda-renee
    amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed 06 May 2009, 3:46 pm

Ohhh ok. And I just realised I received the bloody email about it too but haven't read any for a while. Thanks for posting
    Kris
    Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 06 May 2009, 3:47 pm

Hi Amanda you beat me to it! I notice it suddenly went from 30 to 29 responses and they've removed your YouTube link.

I'm frantically putting a suitcase together to leave for Melbs tonight! If I see Carl at Booragoon it'll be by the skin of my teeth!

Pity you couldn't join in Kris! Just me and Mands having a cat fight over massaging Carl giggle
    Angeo
    Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 06 May 2009, 3:49 pm

Oh. Just want to tell peeps - when you read the transcript of the chat that Amanda posted - read bottom to top. It's in reverse order! Very Happy
    Angeo
    Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Wed 06 May 2009, 3:56 pm

yeah so it is whoops hehe makes for interesting reading when you read it backwards
    amanda-renee
    amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 06 May 2009, 9:00 pm

Thanks for the transcript amanda!! I couldnt get the time off work to stay home for this one.... I wish it had been at night time... Sad But still, hey, so good that you and Angeo were there for Carl!! Were there many people on the chat? Oh and I saw that he said it was nice to see me in Adelaide!!!! awww...isnt he so sweet!!!! And I dont know if I've shrunk, but he seemed sooooo tall the other night!!!!!! And soooo gorgeous!!!! lovestruck hearts lovestruck
    ambercat
    ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 08 May 2009, 11:17 pm

He was so gorgous to me and Mands. He definitely recognises Angeo as a familiar name now. I wish I'd been able to make it to see him at his in-store in Booragoon. :-(

It must have sent your heart aflutter reading that Amby. Lucky you hug
    Angeo
    Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Fri 08 May 2009, 11:36 pm

^ Me too Angeo. I wonder how it went! Do you know anyone that went??
    carlfanatic07
    carlfanatic07

Female
    Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Fri 08 May 2009, 11:46 pm

No C-fan. I don't know if anyone on here went. There's only you me and Alty from Perth.
    Angeo
    Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Tue 12 May 2009, 3:44 pm

got an email from zoe today

Hey,

Carl will be on the forum at 8pm next Monday the 18th!
    Would love if you could let everyone know!

Thanks Amanada-Renne,
    amanda-renee
    amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 13 May 2009, 1:15 am

waahoo!!! Thanks amanda!!! Getting in one last chat before he starts his tour!!! I'll put a notice up on the page tomorrow!!
    ambercat
    ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next