Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW gigs

+10
wendyyriseley30
monetgo
migayesa
Yvonne
traxlmaz
Elise.
Admin
amanda-renee
ambercat
Kris
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty Re: NSW gigs

Post by ambercat Mon 20 Oct 2008, 11:01 pm

Kris wrote:$329 sounds worth it!!
Hey Kris... that isnt the only way you can see the show... there are a few other ticket options.....

EVENT & PRICING INFORMATION
Venue:
Taronga Zoo, NSW

Date:
Fri 20 Feb 2009 7:00PM & Sat 21 Feb 2009 7:00PM Go

Ticket pricing at:
Taronga Zoo, NSW on
Fri 20 Feb 2009 7:00PM

concert only Adult $64.30
Junior 11 to 18 years $49.30
Children 4-10 years (0-3 years Free) $44.30
Aust. Senior & Pensioner with ID $59.30
Unemployed with Healthcare ID $59.30
Aust. Full-Time Student with ID $59.30

concert & zoo pass Adult $79.30
Junior 11 to 18 years $64.30
Children 4-10 years (0-3 years Free) $59.30
Aust. Senior & Pensioner with ID $74.30
Unemployed with Healthcare ID $74.30
Aust. Full-Time Student with ID $74.30

vip experience Adult $156.50

Go to ticketek for all pricing and booking info:
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=TTBIGBAN09
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty Hot Summer Groove Festival - Nurragingy

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

Just got back, Had a ball, and some laughs with Carl, he's always good value.

Only photo I got is of me and Carl, will post that now.

Quality is really poor, and I look Blergh (aned I blame Ryan for this hahahah cos he took it)
PleasePlease PLEASE ignore my face rofl
NSW gigs - Page 3 L_327f6c4fdb72495797ab975a539a010c

I'll post more of a review once i've had a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2008, 10:21 pm

Sunday;

Today was Carl Riseley at Nurragingy.

So we went to Maccas (AGAIN), then to Parklea Markets and we bought Stack some cute xmas Presents. Which I want to keep. BUt I can't.
Bought Spiderman stickers and shirts for my cousin and stuff, and left.

Drove through torrential rain on the M7 (I couldn't see a metre in front of me WOO), only to arrive at Nurragingy about an hour before the festival actually kicked off.

We set up camp under what looked to be a harmless palm tree - which ended up dripping on us...so we moved back a little.

First few bands were uneventful, then we saw Carl arrive.

I saw him after going for a walk to buy water and he was like "HI" so I went for a chat.
The best first question was "Is this a jazz festival thing?" Me: "well um...yea???"

He's cute, he wanted to know if there was any other food places, whether there was another stage over the hill (I don't think there even was an over the hill??), and whether we were close to Rooty Hill RSL.

He went to soundcheck so we left to gain back our spot under the palm tree.

Amanda arrived and we caught up on the Melbourne gigs (they sounded like so much fun!!)

Then it was time for Carl to play.

He had Ashley and Mr Bottom in the band, as well as a fill in keyboardist and drummer (Who were both named Tim I think??)

He did 2 sets, much like his own shows.

He walked through the crowd trying to see how far he could get from the stage before the mike dropped out.

We aww'ed into his microphone cos we didn't want him to finish.

Joined the line for the signing, got the front and pulled the usual "Do you remember my name yet?"
He ummed and ahhed, and ummed and ahhed, and came up with Belinda lol.

So we told him, and he repeated it OVER and OVER and OVer, insisting it would make him remember it hahah.

Took photos, hugged and left to stand at the side (he was like come back in 10 minutes and I'll remember your name)

So we listened to Ashley giving these young boys a lesson in circular breathing, which was entertaining, the boys were enthralled.

Got back to the front and Carl's like "JODIE!" making the two people he was having photos with at the time go "JODIE???"

Some guy came up to me tapped me on the shoulder and went "You're a champion!" and I was like wtfff and Carl's like "who was that?"

I said I'd never seen the guy before in my life, and he was like oh okkk...And he told me that I should believe people when they tell me I am a champion hahaha.
Inflated ego much?

Got a kiss and a hug, and he drew on the card where he spelt my name wrong (it's apparently him in 60 years...to me it looks like 2 people dancing, or a tree lol)

I was like "Have a good chrissy" so he did this weird handshake thing where he's like spirit fingers and stuff, and turns around, he was doing it onstage with Ashley.

Got another kiss for some reason, and a hug, then he hugged my two friends, hugged Amanda goodbye and left, but not before yelling out "BYE JODIE" again.

Somehow I think he's not going to forget my name hahah...

So we said bye to Ashley and came home.

Stopping at Macca's on the way.

And that is all.

Thats taken straight out of my blog about the weekend.

Amanda has more photos, and she wrote down the Set list.

But he did Fly Me To The Moon, it was great..

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 08 Dec 2008, 11:41 am

carl was awesome at naragi park last night anyway the STREET TEAM"S SCREAMS were in form last night he was so happy with how loud we all were.
anyway the highlight for me last night was when we were getting our postcard signed he wrote on mum's dear ma lots of love carl. xxx love you :)
anyway she said thankyou son and he turned to me and said now you can't have any naughty thoughts and i said as if i would haha and he goes oh ok thats good then nd we got our photo taken anyway we were waiting around for jodie to see if carl remembered her name and i was chatting to ashley lewis by this stage anyway then out of nowhere i was getting hugged again sigh it was carl saying goodbye and thanks again for coming and i said to him.
"i was just thinking about it and if you were son in law i'd be well within my rights to have naughty thoughs to which he smiled and said yeah i guess you would wouldn't you haha and i said just joking i'm more than happy to be a fan" awwwww i'm so in love right now.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty australia day gig

Post by amanda-renee Thu 08 Jan 2009, 4:38 pm

not sure how true this is but i came across it in a google search

DatesJanuary 26, 2009
LocationSydney, Australia
Tel. NumberN/A
Description
As the Australia Day celebrations wind down and the evening parties begin, Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert is guaranteed to spread the celebratory fever citywide as infectious rhythms fill Pirrama Road, Pyrmont Point Park and Johnstons Bay.
Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert faces both the land and the sea in recognition of the role that each plays in shaping the character of Sydney Harbour. The evening features performances from the James Valentine Quartet, the Royal Australian Navy Band featuring Carl Riseley, Katie Noonan performing Lennon and McCartney songs and dance group EON Beats Project.

Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert closes with the announcement of the winner of Sydney Port's all-important Best Dressed Vessel competition.
Event information provided by Whatsonwhen.com
Saxophone. Photo by Bree Hogg, © Whatsonwhen
Event Day Conditions Local Time

var dxml = ""+

""+

""+

""+
""+

"";

var so = new SWFObject("http://f.uk.imwx.com/global/flash/AngularGauge.swf?chartWidth=80&chartHeight=90", "mymovie", "80", "90", "8");
so.addVariable("dataxml",dxml);
so.addParam("menu", "false");
so.write("chartClock");

16:16
Daylight Countdown:
3 hrs, 54 mins
SunriseSunset
06:1020:04
ForecastAverage
This event occurs more than 10 days from today, no forecast is available.26°/19°C
Observation Station: Sydney
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 08 Jan 2009, 4:41 pm

found this also

When:
26 Jan 2009 (annual)
Where:
Sydney Harbour

Opening Hours:
4pm-9.15pm

As the Australia Day celebrations wind down and the evening parties begin, Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert is guaranteed to spread the celebratory fever citywide as infectious rhythms fill Pirrama Road, Pyrmont Point Park and Johnstons Bay.

Advertisement

document.write('');

NSW gigs - Page 3 817-grey

Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert faces both the land and the sea in recognition of the role that each plays in shaping the character of Sydney Harbour. The evening features performances from the James Valentine Quartet, the Royal Australian Navy Band featuring Carl Riseley, Katie Noonan performing Lennon and McCartney songs and dance group EON Beats Project.

Sydney Port's Jazz On The Water Concert closes with the announcement of the winner of Sydney Port's all-important Best Dressed Vessel competition.
Related Information
Sydney Festival Website

Australia Day Council of New South Wales Website

National Australia Day Council Website

Sydney Ports Website

Visitor Information
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

Carl is on from 5pm - 5.45pm

MC – James Valentine
4:00pm – 4.45pm
James Valentine Quartet

5:00pm – 5:45pm
Royal Australian Navy Band featuring Carl Riseley

6:15pm – 7:15pm
Katie Noonan performing the songs of Lennon and McCartney

7:45pm – 9:15pm
EON Beats Project (8 piece dance-se

Thats the schedule.

I'm glad he's on early tbh

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty Rooty Hill RSL

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jan 2009, 10:40 pm

Carl is returning to Rooty Hill RSL on Feb 28th.

Tickets are $15 from www.rootyhillrsl.com.au

Me and Amanda have front row seats next to each other :)

Should be fun!

Last edited by Jodie May on Mon 02 Nov 2009, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

Oh- that's sooo exciting you two!!! I'm so jealous, I wanna gooooo!!!! I wish I lived in Sydney!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty Carl & The Navy Band (Australia day)

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2009, 9:06 pm

Hey
SO I just got home...it rained AGAIN (What is it with these jazz festivals, and me, and Carl, and rain?)
Anyways I think I was the only one from here there? (there were two young girls who were Carl fans, but I didn't speak to them)

So, he performed:

Lets Fall In Love
On The Street Where You Live
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is
That's All
And a jazzed up version of When The Saints in the middle.

Carl was saying he just got back from LA this morning, and had to hurry off to get a flight to Melbourne so I didn't get a chance to talk to him for long.

He lost his voice on stage apparently, and afterwards he was like "Did you realise the huge thing on stage?" and I was like "no..." and hes like "I LOST MY VOICE" I tried to reason that it was cos he JUST got back from LA and hes like "But the crowd don't care about that...only you guys would forgive me..."

as soon as he walked on stage he waved at me, I felt special hahaha....AND....he still remembers my name (JODIE not BELINDA Amanda lolol)
I spoke to Ryan for a bit. He was totally unaware of the rooty hill gig, which turns out, is cancelled and he decided that instead of going to management for gig dates, he'll come to us instead haha :)

He offered to send Carl out in his underwear to talk to us to "generate publicity...but maybe not the good kind"

I only have one photo of Carl performing, it was raining, and my camera is kind of new... But I have got a photo with him, he was looking very niceee as per usual :)

And I think Mr Bottom (Whose name isn't bottom?) performed with the James Valentine Quartet, but i'm not 100% sure.

photos in a sec :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2009, 9:15 pm

NSW gigs - Page 3 L_4df0fcab42b740c181bfbdbaab3be9eb
Me and Carl.
I was worried I'd wet his jacket hahah.

NSW gigs - Page 3 L_0b71e49e9c1b47d197e4458694b73ed1

The only performance shot :)

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:08 pm

got an email from denae today

Hi Amanda-Renee,

Thanks for letting us know about this. The venue never had confirmation of this date but went ahead and put tickets on sale.
So sorry for any misunderstanding. Carl will be up there to play in a few months. We will have confirmed dates ASAP, so stay tuned.

Cheers

Danae
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 02 Feb 2009, 8:44 pm

now im more confused then ever i emailed rooty hill rsl and this is the reply i got

Hi Amanda,

I am not sure why you were given this information, but the Carl Riseley
show has been confirmed for Saturday 28th February at 8pm. The below
link from the website shows the show is still going ahead.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.

http://www.rootyhillrsl.com.au/ThisMonth

Kind Regards

Andrew Hawton
Membership Services Team Leader

P: 02 9625 5500
F: 02 9832 7078

cid:image001.jpg@01C85905.577D30F0

Rooty Hill RSL
55 Sherbrooke Street
ROOTY HILL NSW 2766

www.rootyhillrsl.com.au

Incorporating
Holiday Inn Rooty Hill

-----Original Message-----
From: info@rootyhillrsl.com.au [mailto:info@rootyhillrsl.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2009 6:10 PM
To: Rooty Hill RSL
Subject: New comments Received

Booking Office
carl riseley gig
amanda-renee shepherd
sheppo287@hotmail.com

hi,
i have just had an email from danae at Ralph Carr Management and she
said that the date of Carl's rooty hill gig hadn't been confirmed yet,
is this true? and does that mean we just hold our tickets that we have
purchased until the date that the gig is actually on or are you guys
gonna refund all sold tickets and start again once the date has been
confirmed.
hope to hear from you soon.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:52 pm

Hi Jodie,

I have just been speaking with the Entertainment coordinator and she has confirmed that there is talk of the show been cancelled. Once something is confirmed we will let the members who have purchased tickets know about this.

Kind Regards

Andrew Hawton

Membership Services Team Leader

P: 02 9625 5500

F: 02 9832 7078

I got that response today, they keep changing their story...

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 05 Feb 2009, 3:43 pm

ok this is the latest email i got from danea and also they have put a stop on selling tickets on the rooty hill website but no email back from them yet

Hi Amanda,

This gig is definitely not happening in February.
It will happen at a later date, stay tuned.

I have contacted the venue several times. This gig was never confirmed by us and tickets should have never been on sale.

Best

Danae
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Mon 09 Feb 2009, 2:54 pm

All we have been told so far is that he cannot do this date and they will need to postpone. As soon as we have been told more information regarding this matter we will contact all the ticket holders and advise then of the procedure.

Thanks

Toni Doolan

Marketing & Entertainment Coordinator

D: 02 9677 4992

F: 02 9832 2560
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty carl toronga zoo gig

Post by amanda-renee Sun 22 Feb 2009, 1:06 am

hey guys,

well what a night and what a crowd honestly from all the gigs ivé been to this was definately the biggest crowd i'm talking easily 5000 it was packed we were practically sitting on each others laps but i still managed to get prime position right at the front and slightly to the right of stage.

started out a little drizzly but not heavy enough to worry about but everyone had their poncho's tarps and umberella's ready to go.

started out with john morrison (james morrisons brother) and the band playing a couple of count bassie charts and doing a tribute to the duke, they were awesome, then jackie cooper came out and sang a couple of jazz songs to get us in the mood she was really quite good also.

then about half hour after the band started playing it was finally our honeymans turn to come out and take the show.
he started with let's fall in love ( first song and he kinda forgot the words it's just a sentimental, accidental, sentimental alibi ) whoops but we will forgive him not sure how many people noticed anyway, anyway after that slight slip up he was smoking absolutely fantastic.

anyway about 3 or so songs into it the roadie (not ryan) came out and stopped Carl and said can you let this guy have the mic for a second theres something special he wants to do, Carl completely oblivious says yeah sure nxt thing you know this guy called jason starts talking about this relationship he's had with a girl for 6 years and asked her if she could please come up to the stage, anyway we all knew by this stage what was coming, he got down on one knee and proposed to he's girlfriend, and she said yes well there was not a dry eye in the place everyone was in tears.

shortly after that Carl goes maybe i should do the right thing here and he got down on one knee then he stood up and said love ya babe ( he tricked us ahhh of course when he said love you babe we all know he was talking to me haha jokes) he was talking to rach who was there.

anyway back on with the show and he sung a few more songs and because i was tapeing the show on my camcorder i didn't get a chance to write down the set list sorry. but the songs i can remember him singing are lets fall in love, reminising, time after time, the letter, lido shuffle, this guys in love with you, thats all, and JUST KISS ME to which when he said repeat i came out with the biggest REPEAT you have ever heard and he shoke he's head and laughed at me as once again i was louder then the whole entire park haha. he did sing other songs also but i can't remember at the moment as it's late and i'm still buzzing. but when i remember i will write them down.

anyway we got as far as playing when the saints go marching in then it started pelting down with rain but it was when this happened that the crowd came alive people were up dancing in the rain and had smiles from ear to ear it was so good to see that everyone stuck around and endured the battle with the rain.

at the end of the gig he was once again doing signings so me and mum looking like the drowned sewer rats we were got in the line and started talking to this lady about how we went down to melbourne to see him etc and she asked if i wouldn't mind taking a photo of her and carl and she would do the same for me anyway we got to the front and carl goes you made it hi amanda hello mum and the woman goes oh mum? no wonder you went to melbourne to see him and she goes nah not he's real mum thats just what he calls me isn't it son? and he goes yeah these guys come everywhere me they are awesome. anyway she got her cd signed and i took her photo and then it was our turn he gave me a massive hug and said sorry i havn't been online lately ivé been really busy but guess what? and i said what? and he said 24th april new cd baby and i was like hooray thats 2 days earlier then last year and he goes thats right it is to and he goes how do you remember all the dates etc and i said what can i say im pretty much obsessed and he just laughed at me. anyway the lady took my photo's for me and then i took some of carl and mum. talked a bit more and then left but he said he will try to get online real soon as he misses us guys AWWWW he's so sweet.

drove home and i'm still in love :) night all.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 22 Feb 2009, 1:08 am

NSW gigs - Page 3 001-4-1

NSW gigs - Page 3 002-3-1

NSW gigs - Page 3 003-4

sorry there's not many photo's but the rain and lighting made photo's impossible tonight
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 28 Feb 2009, 6:23 pm

just seen on the official site that there was also a gig at mounties cabbramatta cancelled last night also what are they doing over at RCM? someone needs to get the sac i think breaking all these girls hearts by accepting requests for gigs that carl's unable to make Sad very disapointing.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 26 Mar 2009, 5:07 pm

carl has reschedualed he's rooty hill rsl gig it is now on
23. 5. 09

buy tickets now follow this link.

http://www.rootyhillrsl.com.au/CarlRiseley

me, mum, jodes and kris all got tix already waahoo!!!
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 3 Empty mounties gig

Post by amanda-renee Thu 26 Mar 2009, 11:07 pm

a date has also been confirmed for mounties
22/5/09

http://www.mounties.com.au/index.cfm?page_id=1132&page=Live+Acts&var_sw=1&dd=1&d0=1256&d1=1132&d2=0&d3=0&pp=1256&cp=1132

so going to that as well hehe
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 26 Apr 2009, 4:18 pm

Such a great morning! A bit cold and windy but it wasn't too bad. A nice quick ride up to Sydney - only took one wrong turn but we ended up where we needed to be anyway. Excellent navigation from Amanda, once again lmao

I think Warringah Mall is one of the weirdest shopping complex's I've seen! It was all kind of outdoors, with stairs and ramps everywhere, everything was very open...a bit odd! Anyway, we found where we needed to be and waited patiently for 1.5 hours! Once the staging area was set up, we grabbed a seat right up front. I didn't expect to be so close, we could reach over and touch the stage from where we were sitting. We were close enough to grab Carl's trumpet naughty giggle giggle

Carl started off with a few giggles, looked around and said, "This is embarrassing!" He was marvelous as usual, dressed in jeans and a striped jacket. He's had a hair cut too - reminded me of his early Idol days! Veeery nice indeed. fanself

If I can remember correctly, the song list was -
Tenderly, The Stillest Hour, Don't Get Around Much Anymore....I can't remember the rest!! frantic

It was really nice, said Amanda's name out loud and waved/ gave us sexy looks. giggle A few beautiful trumpet solos too.

Got The Stillest Hour album signed and got to have a quick chat, hugs and photo with honey man. A great day!

Will post photo's in the photo section.
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 26 Apr 2009, 4:48 pm

yep great day, very weird shopping centre shacking like crap still, got it all on video camera waahoo!!! and yeah he also sang all of me, fly me to the moon, and a couple of others have to reveiw the footage and get back to you.

after the gig we lined up to get out autographs and pics and we got a poster signed for jodes and he spelt it jody again and he goes oh s*** she's gonna kill me i spelt it wrong again didn't i, so he bodgied it up and made it into a jodie.

awesome day all round. :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 May 2009, 12:35 am

So I just got home,

It was absolutly FANTASTIC.

I got a dance, which proved to a room full of people that I am unco to the max and gnerally just made an arse of myself - but hey, at least I can laugh at it.

I'll upload photos in the photos thing in a bit :)

Oh and, I stole his setlist Very Happy and showed him how to read his @replies on twitter haha

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 23 May 2009, 9:25 am

ok so awesome night and for the whole 2.5hrs we were there i forgot completely about being sick, carl really does have healing powers. anyway some of the songs he sang include the following not in order

the letter
reminiscing
lido shuffle
time after time
magnolia
come away with me
stillest hour
arms of a woman
never give up
minnie the mermaid hehe "to the sea to the sea to the sea haha:
on the streets were you live
all of me
it's alright with me
and a couple of jazz standards includeing basin street blues, and something else they do in new orleans.

carl and ashley were so funny and they were playing off each other all night

really great night jodes got her dance and ashley got he's teddy bear that we made with a we love ashley t-shirt on it hehe.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat 23 May 2009, 11:26 am

Carl really has taken that extra step during his performances!! It's all so entertaining now!!! It really was the best night, and definitely the best gig so far for me. I actually got some pretty good photos after the usual camera struggle, but only because Carl brought the band down onto the dance floor and was lucky to get some good snaps!
Was struggling with my back for a bit but it soon became numb once Carl jumped down off that stage!! Haha As Amanda said, you tend to forget about it. It was all worth it. Still a bit sore now, but I'm NOT missing a second night of Carl entertainment! SUCH a good night.

Poor Jodes!! We were actually sitting there talking about how devastated we would be if Carl pulled us up to dance. (Not that I'd mind getting close and snugly with Carl) but I'd rather hide my unco, jellyfish dancing from honey man!! haha Don't worry Jodes, there's someone more unco than you!! hehe

I'll post pics after I take the ones from tonight!

WOO HOO!!
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Sun 24 May 2009, 12:21 am

Just home from this gig and let me say Oh My God he is so awesome cloud9
Carl has grown so much since I saw him at this same venue last year he is so much more relaxed and plays up to the audience so much more he had them eating out of the palm of his hand,and as for the band fantastic loved every second of this show hearts
Michele and I even got a kiss at the end how good is that I asked Ash if we could get to the front of the line as a certain someone seemed to be in Labour so he escorted us up to the front the look on Carls face was priceless giggle
Will keep you posted on the baby news.
Did I mention how FANTASTIC Carl was........ cheer jump3 worship
And how Hot he was............. fanself
Great to meet up with some other Carl fans would have liked to have hung round to chat maybe next time.
see Ya
Kazza
Kazza

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 May 2009, 12:46 am

Just got home,

Tonight was just as good as last night - performance wise, everything ran a little smoother, I did prefer Fridays venue thoguh.

Carl trod on my toes in his Size 14s (as he informed us???)

We had a bit of a chat to Ashley, he is one amusing bloke.

Carl was lovely as always, photos...soon....when I edit them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Sun 24 May 2009, 10:42 am

Morning all.not sure where to put this but just thought I would let you all know after being in labour all through Carls show Michele has delivered the most beautiful little baby her name is Alana weighing in at 7lb 2oz born at around 5am mum and bub doing well. hug
Kazza
Kazza

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 24 May 2009, 11:35 am

Congratulations Michele!!
I was just saying to Amanda and Jodie I had a feeling it would happen at the concert haha! Alana is a gorgeous name. Glad all are doing well. Was good to see some faces from the forum.

Last night was just as good as Mounties!! A perfect show once again. Very interactive. Carl decided to come over and poke me a couple of times in the arm on his little walk among the audience. hehe Hilarious.

I agree Jodes. Ashley Lewis was great! Amanda called him from the stage and he pops out and comes to say hello LOL Very funny, down to earth guy. Just lovely!!

Got the usual cosy cuddles and kisses form Carl. He was very sweet and seemed very excited to know what our thoughts were on the night. I'm so proud.

Thanks again to Carl and the band for an amazingly memorable night.
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next