Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

+18
Altair
sensor
diamondzoe
minx
chocaholic
ambercatsmum
cmcrae0
Mygenie
Jackstar9
simonelee02
snowysilverwolf
laceyface
mscassandra
ambercat
pudel
Kris
amanda-renee
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

Post by ambercat Sun 16 Dec 2007, 1:29 pm

Another welcome to all the new members who may or may not have come in here to say hi!! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Tulip Its just great that youre here sharing the Carl love!! Dont be scared to come on in and post and join in the fun!! hope to see you all on the forum soon! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Wave
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

Post by minx Wed 26 Dec 2007, 11:23 pm

Well then!

Hi my name is Tom, 18 years old, living in Brisbane but heralding from Hervey Bay.

I'm unemployed at the moment, but am an aspiring actor (isn't everybody though?) but I have worked in the fashion industry for the last three years...musically I'm into a lot of dance music because it just gives a release but I love to chill out to jazz tracks and SWING!

I'm impressed with this dedicated fan base for the trumpet man, I think he's a great musician and his achievements in Idol made the competition so much more interesting. I never took an interest in the show, in fact I was quite cynical about it, until I saw the variation they had this year with somebody like Carl.

I don't actually have the internet where I live at the moment, so there may not be many posts from me...but god guys keep up the support! :)

That is all.

-Tom

minx

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by laceyface Wed 26 Dec 2007, 11:26 pm

THOMAS MORTON!!!

Welcome babe!! Told you there was something special about Carl :)

xox
laceyface
laceyface

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.myspace.com/little_miss_lacey

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Thu 27 Dec 2007, 12:30 am

Welcome Tom!! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Wave Hope you get the internet connected soon so you can come and join us more often!!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2007, 2:09 am

hiiiiiiiiiiii Tom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Dec 2007, 9:41 am

Welcome aboard Tom...hope you didn't want to keep your identity secret...LOL ...Lace just blew it if you did!!!!!
Nice to see another Queenslander aboard!
And good luck with your job hunting...be positive and don't let rejections get you down...."good things come to those who wait".

Goldie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://carlrisely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondzoe Sat 05 Jan 2008, 1:43 am

Hi,
My forum name is diamondzoe, and I live in Killarney, Qld (about 2 hours sw of Brisbane, 5 kms from the NSW border.) I am 36, married with 3 daughters and about to start studying again after many years. I have been working as a book-keeper, but decided it's time for a career change, so am about to commence study in Education Support through TAFE in February.
My favourite music (in no particular order coz I love them all! - of course I'll put Carl first since this is his forum) is Carl, Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Dan England (from AI series 3), Dean Geyer & Damien Leith (from AI series 4), Missy Higgins, Ben McKenzie (also from last years idol series along with Carl) and the list goes on.........
My favourite tv shows are Prison Break, Australian Idol, The Biggest Loser, Days of our Lives, All Saints, Law & Order SVU just to name a few.
I love to watch tennis and the AFL and also enjoy the Olympics when it is on too.
I was originally from SA, but have lived in different parts of Queensland for about 9 years now, after travelling and working in SE Asia and the UK for about 3 years. You might say I have had a lot of experiences, but I wouldn't trade any of them coz I've loved every minute of it (well almost every minute!)
I look forward to getting to know some of you in the forum.
Cheers, diamondzoe!
PS My forum name has a meaning behind it........ I love diamonds and Zoe is my youngest daughter's middle name, and my best friends name!

diamondzoe

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 05 Jan 2008, 8:58 am

welcome aboard diamondzoe hope you enjoy our forums, and incase you dont know there is a chatbox that we all often enter at the bottom of the page where we talk absolute garbage a lot of the time and i often get sent to the naughty corner haha but feel free to drop in and say hi. have fun darl :)
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 05 Jan 2008, 4:23 pm

Hi there diamondzoe!! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Wave So nice to have you here with us!! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Tulip Hope to chat with you on the forum soon!! (yes and in the chat box too!! If you're ever on the forum at around 9 pm you're sure to find some of us there!! Very Happy )
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mscassandra Sun 06 Jan 2008, 7:30 pm

diamondzoe wrote:My favourite tv shows are ... All Saints

yay! another All Saints fan - something to chat about when the season gets going. so, three daughters and you're returning to study? you're my Noble prize of the week for guts and endurance!

mscassandra

Female
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed 16 Jan 2008, 9:07 am

Wow!! The forum seems to be picking up more and more members! Thats great.

Would like like to add another post to this section and welcome all the new comers. Hope your enjoying the forum!

Kristen
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 19 Jan 2008, 4:10 pm

sensor baby you joined bout time you got here, how was your holiday darl glad to have you on board. do you still love our man?
chat soon.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 19 Jan 2008, 4:57 pm

Hi guys!!
Have just returned from the freezing other side of the world and had to poke my little nose in to say a great big HI!! to everyone.
At the risk of sounding smug (ah wot the he.ll, I AM smug!!), I knew it, I knew it - our gorgeous Carl has won a recording deal!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOTbloodyTOOT!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear that beautiful voice recorded - and I'm thrilled that Carr has picked him up and given him the start he wanted so much.
Someone please tell me all about the NYE concert, because Carl was there, is that right?? I flew out on GF day - the very pits - and found that Nat had won. Congrats to Nat - sheesh, that was hard. (Some would know I loved the Mattster, just behind Carl. I know Alty. What can I say?? I thought the angsty little alternative was exceptional.)
Anyhoo, would love to know any details about the actual record deal Carl has - is there an album or a single? concerts?
It was great to log onto this amazing site - hiya Goldie!! - and hear that lovely swing sound after two months away...heaven. Look forward to chatting with everyone soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
PS. Hiya a-r!! My first message disappeared on me - gone into cyberspace. The crapulence of my computer knows no bounds!!
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sat 19 Jan 2008, 6:14 pm

hey sensor,
ok as far as carl on new years if you click on carl's video section amby has uploaded all the performances including carls new years performance. hope that helps you
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sat 19 Jan 2008, 7:05 pm

Thanks a-r. Just went investigating and found all of Carl's songs!!
Guess what I'll be doing tonight!
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 19 Jan 2008, 7:25 pm

yoo hoo Sensor!!!! wahoo!! great to have you back hon!!!!! I was just wondering the other day if you were still overseas or not and wishing how much I'd love to be overseas somewhere!!! Yeah...Carls doing really well isnt he!! Just waiting to hear some news now... Carls management people have been on the forum here and have set up a mailing list for news on Carl....the info is in the scrolling banners at the top of the page... And we don't know for sure which label he's with yet, but I have the feeling it could possibly be Ralph Carr's as I had a message from Carl the other day saying that Ralph was planning an album for him!! anyway, so good to have you back darl...you've got a lot of catching up to do hey!!! You'll have to tell us all about your trip!!! Very Happy
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Sat 19 Jan 2008, 8:59 pm

sensor wrote:Hi guys!!
Have just returned from the freezing other side of the world and had to poke my little nose in to say a great big HI!! to everyone.
At the risk of sounding smug (ah wot the he.ll, I AM smug!!), I knew it, I knew it - our gorgeous Carl has won a recording deal!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOTbloodyTOOT!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear that beautiful voice recorded - and I'm thrilled that Carr has picked him up and given him the start he wanted so much.
Someone please tell me all about the NYE concert, because Carl was there, is that right?? I flew out on GF day - the very pits - and found that Nat had won. Congrats to Nat - sheesh, that was hard. (Some would know I loved the Mattster, just behind Carl. I know Alty. What can I say?? I thought the angsty little alternative was exceptional.)
Anyhoo, would love to know any details about the actual record deal Carl has - is there an album or a single? concerts?
It was great to log onto this amazing site - hiya Goldie!! - and hear that lovely swing sound after two months away...heaven. Look forward to chatting with everyone soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
PS. Hiya a-r!! My first message disappeared on me - gone into cyberspace. The crapulence of my computer knows no bounds!!

Hello there Sensor ... nice to see you again! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Hug
Altair
Altair

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sun 20 Jan 2008, 6:48 am

Hey amby,
Thanks for the yoohoo!!
It is a sure thing that Carl will record an album, isn't it??
Feel as though I've been away forever. Last year it was difficult studying and trying to pay Carl the attention he deserved at the same time. However, last night I listened to all of Carl's songs again, without any outside distractions; and realised all over again why I so love that sound/guy. I could buy an album and listen to the entire thing in one sitting - I'm always left wanting more. His voice is so melted chocolate over smooth ice-cream, with a sprinkling of chopped almonds on top...
Hi alty,
Another excellent quote and aint it the truth. There's a lot to be said for persistence and just keeping on keeping on...
Hope you had a great Christmas and new year's!
What a bummer we lost the last Test. Bring back Hayden toot sweet!!
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 20 Jan 2008, 9:36 am

Sensor!! Welcome back mate! Good to have you on board. You have some catching up to do! lol Hope you enjoyed your trip. Did you take photos? Hope you had a great New year and Christmas.

Kris
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sun 20 Jan 2008, 9:45 am

sensor wrote:Hey amby,
Thanks for the yoohoo!!
Feel as though I've been away forever. Last year it was difficult studying and trying to pay Carl the attention he deserved at the same time. However, last night I listened to all of Carl's songs again, without any outside distractions; and realised all over again why I so love that sound/guy. I could buy an album and listen to the entire thing in one sitting - I'm always left wanting more. His voice is so melted chocolate over smooth ice-cream, with a sprinkling of chopped almonds on top...
Hi alty,
Another excellent quote and aint it the truth. There's a lot to be said for persistence and just keeping on keeping on...
Yep....its a sure thing about the album!! He's hard at work planning it now!! He came into the chat box last night and was so excited about it!! Not sure how long it will take as its just in the planning stages, but at least we know its on the way!! Very Happy Hey....did you have Christmas in the snow somewhere sensor? I'd love to do that one day...travel overseas and have a white christmas!!! Knowing my luck tho, it'd probably just bucket down with rain and be freezing cold without a flake of snow in sight!!! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Giggle
ambercat
ambercat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sun 20 Jan 2008, 11:16 am

Strange you should say that amby...Christmas Day in Scotland was freezing, but no snow. Lots of sludgy black ice, which isn't very romantic and is extremely slippery, so can be dangerous. However, we took an impromptu trip to Edinburgh a week or so later and found ourselves in the middle of the most beautiful snow-shower!! It only lasted the day, but it's a memory I'll cherish forever. There's something amazing about snow falling and settling on historic ancient buildings...
I reverted to childhood for the whole day and began making snowmen and throwing snowballs at my b/f, who couldn't restrain his own mature self either!! All of this in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle. Talk about a couple of loons! The locals were probably pointing their fingers and snickering...
We were soaked by the time we got back home!!
Anyhoo, that was the only snow we saw in almost eight weeks...
So glad Carl is living his dream. What a time it must be for him!Cannot wait for this album!
Have just discovered the chat box and will try to get in there soon. Lucky duck, getting to chat with Carl!!
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Sun 20 Jan 2008, 3:37 pm

Hey Kris!!
Thanks for the welcome!! It's so great to talk to you again and boy do I have some catching up to do. Feel like I've missed all the fun!! However I had a great Christmas and new year.
Have some photos of snow in Edinburgh - might lumber them on you if I feel like all the hard work!!
How great is the news about Carl??
How was your Christmas and new year?? Since I remember how you ( and a-r) love to get a tad tipsy shall we say, I'm sure it involved the Carl-ton and Rise-ling!! I still smile when I think of you two on the boards, getting drunker and drunker one night, until I was falling off my chair with laughter!!
Please don't change...and hope we both get to make that Carl-connection in the chat box soon!!
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 20 Jan 2008, 6:06 pm

sensor wrote:Hey Kris!!
Thanks for the welcome!! It's so great to talk to you again and boy do I have some catching up to do. Feel like I've missed all the fun!! However I had a great Christmas and new year.
Have some photos of snow in Edinburgh - might lumber them on you if I feel like all the hard work!!
How great is the news about Carl??
How was your Christmas and new year?? Since I remember how you ( and a-r) love to get a tad tipsy shall we say, I'm sure it involved the Carl-ton and Rise-ling!! I still smile when I think of you two on the boards, getting drunker and drunker one night, until I was falling off my chair with laughter!!
Please don't change...and hope we both get to make that Carl-connection in the chat box soon!!

Sure! Would love to see some pics! I bet you loved the snow in Edinburgh - I have only ever seen snow once in my life and it was such a great experience!! Can't wait to see it again.
My Christmas and New Year were good, hectic!! But good ;)
Haha a-r and I still have our moments on the forum and now the chat box! We've even managed to teach the other girls a naughty thing or two! You probably know about the 'naughty corner' which is visited every day, every hour, every minute...every second! lol
Anyway, great to have you back!! xx
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Tue 22 Jan 2008, 6:39 am

LOL! There's a lot to be said for the naughty corner, Kris... you get to meet all the nicest people there!!

[/u]
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 22 Jan 2008, 10:16 pm

sensor wrote:Hey amby,
Thanks for the yoohoo!!
Hi alty,

Hayden's back! :cheers:

I don't mind if we win or lose as long as I get to see a good game :lol: ... VVS Laxman and Rahul Dravid are two of my favourite players of all time - seeing Laxman bat live on day 3 will stay in my memory forever! Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Yippee
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:06 pm

Hi alty,
Nothing like the atmosphere of watching cricket at the ground. Have never been to the WACA - only the SCG.
Must have been a great day for you, watching one of your heroes in action, even if he did turn the tables on us - rats!!
Being very predictable, I must admit that Steve Waugh will always be my hero. Big crush!!
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:35 pm

Yeah it was a great day - Laxman is a big favourite with the crowd - in the outer they were chanting 'very very special, very very special' while he was batting. Loved it! :cheers: We're members of the WACA ... when the Blues play here I sit in front of visitors shed (I'm a mad keen Blues supporter) otherwise I love sitting in the first tier of the Member's stand, just above the sight screen - the view from there is incredibly good. I've never been to the SCG but have seen test matches in Melbourne, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth - you'd think a mad keen Blues supporter would have been the SCG at least once in her life! Shocked ... maybe next season!
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Wed 23 Jan 2008, 6:47 am

Alty, I have to tell you, they must be the fairest crowd in the world, in WA, to be chanting 'v. v. special', while Laxman was batting. I couldn't promise you they'd be chanting that over here, if he were making us suffer!! hehe
You've been everywhere to watch matches!! I do insist though, as a loyal Blues supporter, you must come to the SCG. Best atmosphere ever!! It's a truly beautiful ground. How did you get to be a Blues supporter, when you're from WA?? You must love Adam Gilchrist!!
My highlight at the SCG was watching Steve Waugh hit THAT spectacular century, when he was fighting for his career. The grit of that guy was something to behold. Actually inspiring.
(Afterwards, half of Australia said they'd been there, to see it!! hehe)
Looking forward to the Adelaide Test...and to the tennis. A gluttony of sport going on right now...
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Wed 23 Jan 2008, 8:50 pm

I'll definitely have to get to the SCG one day - I've lived all over Australia - just not Syd/NSW No

That test match in Sydney with Steve scoring THAT century is my favourite test match of all time. I watched every ball of that match on TV!

I did write a lengthy reply to your post but my login timed out for some reason and I lost the post Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Tearhair ... oh well it was just cricket ramblings anyway :lol:
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sensor Thu 24 Jan 2008, 6:21 am

'Just cricket ramblings' - you mean the game of the gods don't you alty?? That's what my b/f says anyway!!
My bro. played Grade for a time and I was dragged along to many of his matches - think I was about twelve at the time - so I got to learn a bit about cricket. Later I actually began to enjoy it!!
And as you very well know Miss alty, there are many perks associated with the enjoyment of cricket - Brett Lee, Matthew Hayden, Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey... and that's only Australia!!
My bro. had some great things to say about Steve Waugh, as a decent human being, not just a cricketer, (not that he knew him very well). Think that's why I like him so much, apart from his temperament...
sensor
sensor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum