Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

+18
Altair
sensor
diamondzoe
minx
chocaholic
ambercatsmum
cmcrae0
Mygenie
Jackstar9
simonelee02
snowysilverwolf
laceyface
mscassandra
ambercat
pudel
Kris
amanda-renee
Admin
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

Post by sensor Mon 28 Jan 2008, 7:58 am

Well alty, the last day for Adam Gilchrist - end of an era. Can't even imagine watching cricket without him behind the stumps or smashing some bowler over the fence!! Seems such a great guy too...
I'm so looking forward to today's play - and I swear, hero or not, if Laxman stops our win today - gets another century, or saves an innings - I will not be a happy camper!! That goes for Tendulkar too!! (You can tell I just love the game of cricket, no matter who wins - not!! hehe)
Then again, our own fielders seem to be helping in that regard...what's with all the dropped catches??
Anyhoo, have a great time watching the Test; and huge buckets of cheers for Adam Gilchrist today...
sensor
sensor

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi!! Come on in and introduce yourself!

Post by Altair Mon 28 Jan 2008, 12:45 pm

Altair
Altair

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat 12 Apr 2008, 7:05 am

Just wanted to welcome our 93rd member - Butch! Hope you enjoy it here!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Thu 17 Apr 2008, 3:45 pm

wow three new members in one day we will have 100 members in no time, welcome aboard hope you have fun at our carl riseley fan forum.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Thu 17 Apr 2008, 3:47 pm

YAY. I can't wait till we reach 100!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Sat 19 Jul 2008, 5:58 pm

Welcome RobynD.....wooohoooo 102 now! banana dance
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Sat 19 Jul 2008, 10:41 pm

oooh yay!! Nice to see another new member!!! We haven't had one for a while!!! Welcome aboard RobynD if you happen to see this!!!! wave
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by RobynD Sun 20 Jul 2008, 7:37 am

Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be aboard wave
RobynD
RobynD

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 20 Jul 2008, 2:19 pm

welcome aboard robynD, waahoo!!! another wollongong fan this is great are you going to carl's vangaurd gig in september? me and kris are going and it would be great to meet another fellow carl fan.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by RobynD Mon 21 Jul 2008, 8:05 am

I will probably go to Carl's vanguard gig (as well as the Cronulla gig). Looking forward to meeting other Carl fans!! :) And love this site!!
RobynD
RobynD

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Mon 21 Jul 2008, 11:38 pm

Welcome RobynD. Have you been to any of Carl's concerts before?
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RobynD Tue 22 Jul 2008, 8:44 am

Have never been to any of Carl's concerts. So am really looking forward to the upcoming Sydney gigs!!!
RobynD
RobynD

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum