Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW gigs

+10
wendyyriseley30
monetgo
migayesa
Yvonne
traxlmaz
Elise.
Admin
amanda-renee
ambercat
Kris
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NSW gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: NSW gigs

Post by monetgo Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:16 pm

So no one from here really went to The Basement? After reading here last night around 7:30pm i grabbed my daughter and went to the Basement hoping the all hopes they will let my daughter in, 'cause you can still buy tickets at the door and we're just 5 minutes cab from where we stayed but no they will not let my daughter in - with all the negotiating and that - grrrrrr. She's not happy - not happy at all! So what we did we came back this morning at Reiby Pl even if it's raining and just took some photos of The Basement outside, i'll post it later kids, just to have at least an idea of what the basement looks like even from just the outside, it's located at Circular Quay and the location for me is poshy posh! Very nice indeed, i tried to take photos on the inside from the outside glass door but my daughter noticed the outside camera overhead so no no....will post it here tonight after i come back from my b-day dinner which my sis and bro organise, and by the way THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS AT THE HAPPY B-DAY SECTION, will send thank you note there later as well...see you guys gotta change now, love you!
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 2 Empty Carl at the Jazz and Blues Festival

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:23 pm

So today, myself and Elise went to the Jazz and Blues festival in Tumbalong park.

Carl performed with the Royal Aust. Navy band.

He was the last "Special guest" the first to ladies were amazing, and Carl did not disappoint.

He performed a song I can't remember the name of, Lets Fall In Love, On The Street Where You Live (he did his little idol audition thing first), Lido Shuffle, This Guys In Love, That's All (in double time), and I THINK thats it lol.

He asked if anyone went to the BAsement, and my friends pointed at me and I said "I had tickets, but couldn't go!" and he heard me and responded with Oh..."we'll meet up after this then" (I was more than willing!) and before On THe Street Where You Live I said to Elise "OH its the audition song" and he was like "Ha thanks!" so he has bionic ears as well as psychic abilities lol.

I took videos of his reenactment of his audition, his trumpet playing in This Guys In Love and the whole of That's All.

Lots of photos.

Met him again, he was lovely as always. Thanked me for coming out, spelt my name wrong (IE not Y) but he somehow turned that Y Into an IE lol, and said he would come back to Sydney soon.

We got absolutly saturated, it BUCKETED down, and of course the only shelter was ON the stage, and I don't think they'd appreciate stage crashers lol, but we braved it, and Carl made the sunshine come out cos it was sunny byt he time he finished.

It was unreal to hear him with a full backing band. Vladimer his keyboardist is actually in the Navy Band as well (Did anyone else think he looked like Will Ferrell????)

Pics and videos coming as soon as I restart lappy because he is flickering at me!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:50 pm

OKay some photos

I did get a bit snap happy lol

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_56b164321abac1ca399aa287d8dcbd45
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_1e88c0b2e0097c810c12453b2c01c127
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_3b43a53b74649d8e2f1f642560d2364f
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_5b879782752552aea5aa6b7a7843bba6
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_063938668dc25f866a86835326d0f403
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_2463e823dc00a13e0233d2455470cb9f
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_cc356b62ef461ca81ea22d0bf7b95b48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:53 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_c72e49c9d46681e79c2a424533abab76
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_fe097b577aaa21863838bb55ff872c0f
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_ff995553a908985fd0de5fedf947242b
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_d8ce45b8c2dca74bcd488d3f22956837
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_998dc85d06e7bd54cd6dab076bae28ae
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_9806948254d24558755124f27871f92a
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_954ef60d8cc6a3e102cc85d18127cc61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:56 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_b78a02053dff2a1ff6bb4922b6492a49
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_3cdaed88aad1f8d34011634a91b06b54
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_20315f38a960fddc36e0f45aa9c887e0
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_9b743753b8a3700b250839c60dfcf105
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_5f67690a337e8b9ff25a2c2e72d1c02d
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_0a735667a56a1cb35578bc10a5e8f5e5
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_0a735667a56a1cb35578bc10a5e8f5e5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 5:58 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_1d2393912d4d17ea5a107900d2a8e2dd
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_9319fd0bcd0c23e91e070800c88620bf
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_b7f37eabf3ce6842198936b23489c7c7
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_daa53f845710085ea6c3abc1d9769207
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_365fdd65d083022771d66a8ab334e7ad
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_f4db62b27fd4f045598fd90a6717303a
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_8fb69552c74ee434e8b8c6844371e1cb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 6:01 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_13b5cde55f471419a6f707b96e57a06c
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_1f567825e694fc93962d0064c2a6a96d
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_e65446c40006db452ab97bedac721955
NSW gigs - Page 2 L_c568cb4786acd510be747a751b06be47

Back to top Go down

Post by wendyyriseley30 Mon 09 Jun 2008, 8:07 pm

omygosh!

how HOT!

those were my first words when i saw these loll :)

(N) about the wether though

CARL STILL LOOKS HOT!! :)
what a babe Razz
wendyyriseley30
wendyyriseley30

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-10

http://www.myspace.com/wendiierobbins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 8:13 pm

Lol we were closest to the stage, till the end when a few people stood around us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yLFRIPEHxY

Thats All

Ignore my dodgy camera skills, I nearly dropped it twice trying to get my phone off the ground before someone trod on it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2008, 8:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWXCoBRmx08
Carl reenacting his audition (really short cos he didn't the whole thing like he did at the Rooty HIll show lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Mon 09 Jun 2008, 8:42 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3075
NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3073

my daughter Pauline 'made face' as she's really annoyed she can't get in last night ggrrrr....
NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3071
NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3067
NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3063
me Very Happy

HMAS (His/Her Majesty Australian Ship)
NSW gigs - Page 2 100_3028
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by traxlmaz Mon 09 Jun 2008, 11:17 pm

No problems everyone.

More pics!
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2682
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2683
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2684
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2687
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2688
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2689
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by traxlmaz Mon 09 Jun 2008, 11:19 pm

NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2692
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2693
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2694
NSW gigs - Page 2 IMG_2696
traxlmaz
traxlmaz

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2008, 12:11 am

Okay I just got home.

Most important detail first: I GOT A KISS hahaha.

ANyways.
Was sat on the same table as Amanda and Kris (yay)

Carl was amazing. Did My Funny Valentine, as well as a bit of ACDC.

ANd an original, which was quite good.

I have the second half of Carls set list, Elise has the first, but I know that Amanda wrote all the songs down.

Phots once they're uploaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun 21 Sep 2008, 8:33 am

What a night last night!! I had the best time. Thanks again to Amanda for organising my ticket etc hug

I have to say, Carl is really beginning to shine! It was great to see him for the first time sinse Wahroonga and the nerves are no longer! He is mighty confident and adores his fans. We love you for that, Carl!
Well, it kind of goes without saying that I should never be handed a map!! frantic We left in plenty of time and managed to circle Fairfield RSL for at least half and hour before we found the bloody place!! Haha!!
Soooo worth it. A fantastic night. We were well equipped with posters, cameras, a scrapbook, clinkers, items to sign and not to forget our powerful woo hoo's! banana dance
Took heaps of photos, will upload them when I change computers. I was majorly snap happy but also a little tipsy I think!! Had a few wines and it didn't help with my photography or my woo hoo-ing at a very cute bass player... naughty
I didn't get a kiss, I didn't get a cuddle, but the look on Carl's face when I gave him the scrap book was priceless. cloud9

A bloody good night!
Kris
Kris

Female
Number of posts : 528

http://www.myspace.com/kristenh222

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 21 Sep 2008, 11:01 am

ok now ivé had some sleep i can now think clearly and relive last night all over again.

we left home (me, mum and kris) at 4pm and proceeded on our supossabley 1 hr 14min drive only to get lost in actual fairfeild we must have circled the same place 4 times before we worked out how to get to the other side of the bridge where we should have been, this included excellent driving skills on my behalf such as 2 lane turns at traffic lights and u-turns across double lines, not to mention cutting through and old petrol station to beat the lights hehe.

anyway we finally got there at 6.05pm and there was a red carpet waiting for us at the front door plus a limo carpark shuttle bus (very posh) we walked inside to a poster of carl riseley mmmmm we were in love, the girl asked us for our id and asked where we were from and said no doubt you guys are here for the carl concert love the shirts you must be like he's biggest fans and we were like yes we are.

we then were going to go and have dinner but apparently in this posh place you need to make reservations at the resturants in advance so we settled for counter snacks of chips, wedges and chicken tenderloins.

then me and kris went for a walk to the ladies which was beautiful, nice aromic smells and funky hand basins where the water runs behind the wall on a slope. there was also complimentry hand cream ( very swank).

as i wandered back to where we were sitting i noticed they had real one armed bandits (old school pokies ) i was so excited by that but we were out of time to play them.

we started upstairs and waited for the doors to open pushing in in the process and were the first ones through the door all the staff were majorly friendly towards us as they could tell we were die hard fans, we gave her our tickets and she took us to our table which was litteraly spitting distance fronm the stage. ( if carl would have shaked he's head we would have coped the sweat we were that close .) unfortunately though a table seperated me kris mum and jodes from elise Sad but it evened up the sound of the screams i suppose so they probley planned that before hand to seperate us. whilst up there mum pulls out a pair of panties that she was gonna fling up on the stage if he sang it's not unusual

anyway carl came on and well what can i say thud fanself hearts i was in love yet again.
he started singing gotta get you into my life, then reminiscing and finally he wasn't sick when he sang it waahoo (although he looked really tired) then he had a bit of a chat thanking us all for coming and he mentioned all the sings ( well the 3 signs the 2 we had and the one that these 2 cute little girls made ) he said he felt like it ws back in the idol days hehe he's so cute :)

then he proceeded to sing this guys in love with you well i was floating cloud9 and whilst he was singing it and i was writing down the set list i wrote this guys in love with amanda, kris, jodes, mum and elise lmao i was litterally left with chills and i could also feel tears welling up but i maintained my composure.

next they done and instrumental of feel so good which featured he's best friend from high school and possibley primary school aaron west ( which he sort of said they done everything together including kissing there first girlfriends together i was kinda wondering if it was the same girl the way he said it rotfl ) anyway that was awesome

next they started singing does anybody really know what time it is to which i wrote on a peice of paper 9.05pm and held it up and kris was like if he see's that it will put him off but i was so hyper i held it up anyway giggle then jodes told me it is now 9.06pm so i crossed out th 5 and put a 6 there.

last song of the first set LIDO SHUFFLE snoopy i love this song and so wanted to get up and have a dance but i just bounced jump3 at the table. i was so bloody hot fanself and i was even threatning to strip by this stage. naughty

anyway they all went back stage for an interemission and this big screen came down and i said (carl though moments were private rotfl ) but it was only for the RSL advertising.

screen up out comes carl waahoo he asked how we have been likeing the show (stupid question really) he started singing let the good times roll, then lets fall in love, smooth operator and don't get around much anymore. all really great and i loved them. then he told us he is now going to sing one of he's new originals written by ashley lewis and some guy in LA i forget the name but he said it will be on the next album and it's called no body to find ( a very slow song but very heart filled ) it was great.

next he sang a song called i can't stop loving you then at the end of it he told us about a funny school story involving him and aaron west aparently in year 11 in there music class all they had to do was show up and they got A's as there teacher loved them becasue he knew that thay were above average musiciains but then in year 12 they got a nw teacher and they thought it would be funny to pretend they knew nothing about music anyway this teacher told them to write a composisiton revealing and emotion so for carl's composisition he pretty much just strumed the guitar and said ( i'm all alone ) which was basically he's composition for loliness to hwich she said that was good but maybe work on some chord changes giggle then aaron had he's go and he just done 3 chord changes and no emotion. basically she hated them both and they failed that task and they had to work really hard from then as she hated them both. rotfl

he continued on with what he says is he's favourite romantic ballad called my funny valentine he played the trumpet trumpet and i litterally got chills he done it so well.

then he sung the letter well i was bouncing yet again jump3 i love that song and when you here it live with all the brass my god chill worthy yet again. loved it hearts

he then siad he was to the last song of the night and he started to sing thats all to where this slightly slow lady ( without being cruel) wanted to get up and dance on stage with carl so he let her up and she was jumping all over the place carl had to move the trumpets a number of times out of the way but he was being entirely professional letting her have her dance with him which i think she was so greatful for anyway this is where carl jumped off the stage and asked miss Elise to dance well knock me over with a stick thud how excited was i for her i mean yes there was some jealousy there but it was great that he picked a forum girl to dance with poor darling was so embarressed but us screaming for her hug that was probley one of the highlights of the night for me.

any way he said thanks for coming etc and ashley said i think they want one more carl so they done the highway to hell by ACDC by in a jazz style it was amazing and i hope that goes on the next album.

after the show there was a lady on the table next to us who seen jodes looking at the scrapbook earlier and asked if she would be able to have a look as she's into scrapbooking she loved it and said he is so lucky to have fans like us and also asked about goldie and who she was because of the RIP bit in the back and i explained how she created this forum and passed away, she was saddened by that stateing that she looked quite young in the photo. anyway she said all the best and she's glad we enjoyed the show as she did also.

then we went and lined up for out photo's and signings we got there and he was like "hello you guys so glad you made it and he had the biggest smile you could imagine Very Happy we gave him he's scrapbook and he's clinkers giggle and his face was priceless he was so appreciateive anyway time for photo's waahoo my mum got a kiss this time but i didnt Sad but he knows i'm coming to the vanguard on thursday night and apparently he's managemet people will be at that show so he has to nail it. anyway he signed my photo and asked me what do i actually prefer amanda-renee or just amanda and i said either as long as you write it. he just smiled while i melted . anyway mum told him when it was her photo about the fact he missed out he said why is that and she said had you have sung tom jones i would have thrown some panties on the stage ( i'm in the background nearly about to die from embarressment) and he's like you should have how funny would that have been rotfl ( i reckon he was thinking thank good you didn't how embarressed would i be)

anyway then we got our forum group photo and by this stage the girls behind us were getting impatient but he was so happy to get ius all together.
he said he will see us on thursday and we left.

down stairs we went up to the girl on the front desk and kris asked what they do with the posters throughout the club and she took our numbers and said she would ask there promotions manager if we can have them so fingers crossed that we are allowed to

all in all an excellent night i am so happy and i hope carl finds the time to come online and tell us what he thought about the scrapbook.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female
Number of posts : 877

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise. Sun 21 Sep 2008, 12:07 pm

awesome night last night girls!
my review coming soon!

but first - JODIE AHHHH you got kiss *is jealous*
hahaha

and yes twas ME who danced - so embarrassing but so fun LOL
Elise.
Elise.

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:25 am

Check out www.thevanguard.com.au - the venue looks really nice - I might get slightly dressed up for this one and save the shirts Amanda's been making for the other two gigs....I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:42 am

MY REVEIW.

so we left at 4.30pm got to kfc engadine by 5.15pm watched music max in the store and culture cub do you relly want to hurt me was on. WAAHOO!!! got in the car and headed for newtown.

on the way mum decided she needed a toilet in the middle of newtown plus we couldn't see the venue anywhere. next thing you know we are in sydney city.

we found central station but no parking so we told mum to get out and do a runner we will cirle the block and come back for her. as she got out though there was a rise in the road and she fell over and hit her hip, elbow and finger. i was in a no parking zone but had the hazards on, and asked her if she was ok she said yeah she'll be fine.

me and kris tried to circle the bloke which turned out to be harder then expected as ther was heaps of no left turn signs and one way streets next thing you know we end up in surray hills we kept ringing mum to tell her to stay still and we will find our way back but then her phone went dead AHHHH, we asked a couple of taxi drivers and random people and finally found our way back to the train station found a park and got out and started looking for her.

we finally found her all shaken up and teary as she has never been in sydney city on her own and by not having a phone for contact she didn't know what to do. we grabbed her and went back to the car.

anyway we finally decided to use the navman which we should have probley done all along and found that we were only about 8 streets from the vanguard.

anyway after circling to find some parking we finally got to the venue at 8.30pm ( 4hrs after we left my house for what was supposably a 1hr 14 min drive hehe)
got in the door and found out that genral addmission was on the mezzinine level 1 level up AHHHHH could we be any further away from our man.

anyway just as we were getting conmfortble the support act came on and made us feel uncomfortable again he had the most mono tone voice i had ever heard so we decided to look around instead anyway a voice was faint but destictly carl's so i followed it to the back of the ballcony and sure as bells it was carl on he's way up the mezzinine steps to get to the upstairs employee's only gangway to the dressing room, i shot into full paparatzzi mode and got a pic of him and ash through the window hole for the stairs he goes "oh hello" the night had finally started.

the gig finally got underway at 10pm which had the same set list and same jokes as fairfield but we loved it anyway and also found out that alex's name is indeed bottom haha.

during the interval we made friends with these random guys sitting behind us possibly between 30 and 40 and he said don't you think you are like stalkers and i said no we are he's groupies he asked if Carl even knew who we were and we went hell yeah and i'm sure they wern't convinced

anyway the gig ended and carl came up to the signing table ( we were actually first in line but purposly stayed till last to get more time with him)

anyway as he came down the stairs he said hello girls glad you came with this big smile and then he proceeded to sign cd's luckily there wasn't as long wait for our turn this time.

our turn WAAHOO he gave Kris a kiss first, then me ( i'm quite emarressed now and honestly didn't know it at the time but i flung my arms around he's neck and conected a lip peck ) ahhhh so embarressed and then he gave mum a kiss and then proceeded to tell us we smelt great. ahhhh

we had a chat about the show and then got him to sign the newest poster pics they have for promotions etc he told us he loved that shot as do we SIGH*** and he said wow these have my Bulli dates on it are you coming? and did the hotel give these to you to which i replied no Zoe sent them to me to hang up to get people to come to your gig and he's like your a dead set legend.

anyway with mine, kris's and AMBERCATS poster signed with love (we got you one and he thinks the world of you, we told him we can't wait to meet you and he was like havn't you met her yet i thought you must have known each other personally and i said no only through you and he said she's really nice)

then we asked if we could have a pre-planned photo where me and kris kiss a cheek each and he was like yeah sure do you know this has never happened yet haha anyway during this my camera decided to go scitzz and not take photo's so we had about 6 reshoots until we finally got the boys that were behind us to take a good shot on kris's camera and one of the guys say "you know they are doing this on purpous and he goes yeah i know that haha but it ddn't seem to phase him at all"

he said ok amanda i better go mingle and held me on the shoulder and i said i'll see you tomorrow night and he said for sure can't wait should be fun.

we came home in record time of 1hr exactly no city stops haha and got in the door at roughly 1.50am

venue 2 out of 10
parking 1 out of 10
lighting 2 out of 10
support act 2 out of 10
gig 9 out of 10
ending the night part or a carl sandwhich priceless 10 out of 10
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Fri 26 Sep 2008, 4:50 pm

oh yeah and at the end of the gig when he was chatting and signing autographs he was sucking on a soother and making that clicking sucking noise it was so cute. :) butterflies still best night ever.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri 26 Sep 2008, 5:42 pm

Hehe I like the review Amanda! Poor Carl almost being mauled by his Wollongong Groupies!!

I must say, I was less than impressed with the venue. It was small, cramped and we didn't get the best photos, but it was great to be able to stand up - I even danced a little! Carl was fantastic as always. No words to describe how far our Man has come. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU CARL!!

Carl was as charming as always and we waited patiently as possible for him to get to us. He looked excited to see us but I couldn't hide my shyness once again. LOL

Anyhoo, the guys that had been sitting behind us all night turned from friendly to drunk gropers! I was standing right next to Carl and this dude decides to rub up against me and send me flying into him! I stepped on Carl's foot and knocked him a bit but he didn't mind, just gave the guy a look. Then the groper put his hands on my hips and I shuffled closer to Honey Man. There's nothing worse than a drunk groper in a club!

Suddenly, Amanda asked for a shot of the two of us kissing Carl on the cheek and in my mind I was saying, Woo hoo!!
Our lips were pursed and pressed and the camera issues raised it's ugly head! We were in position for what seemed like an eternity! In the end I just looked at Carl, smiled and said, "Are you ok? LOL I'll just smile."
And Amanda goes, "Nah I'm kissing him!!" LMAO I had so much fun.

Amanda, I hope your mum is ok! It's a wonder we don't know Sydney like the back of our hands after all that! Perfect driving on your behalf ;)

Woo Hoo!! Bulli tonight!

Pics!

NSW gigs - Page 2 1-2

Me, Amanda's mum, Honey Man and Amanda

NSW gigs - Page 2 2-1
MAUL-AGE!! LOL
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 2 Empty bulli heritage hotel

Post by amanda-renee Sat 27 Sep 2008, 12:40 am

ok so the venue was quaint and there was all of 40 people there but it was so great, the gig was pretty much the same but he threw in why not take all of me? and asked if anyone wanted to dance with him unfortunatly even with beeries in me i was to shy to jump up and say yes, so who got up instead mum HOORAY MUM. anyway after the gig we went to get our cd's etc signed and there were some ladies there who forgot their camera so me and paparazzi kris took a picture of these ladies and got their email address to send the picture to them next there was another lady who wanted to purchase a cd but the lady had already left so i got her name and details and said i would get it signed tomorrow night for her at penrith and send it through the mail for her ( i told carl i should be put on the payroll) next it was our turn and we got the bigest hugs yet again it was fantastic and we talked to him about idol, and he was drinking CARLUA and coke hehe he told us we should try it but i dont drink coke Sad great night and he can't wait to see us tomorrow night.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat 27 Sep 2008, 12:44 am

Yep, that sums it up!! I thought there was going to be a crowd but it just meant we had Carl all to ourselves. We chatted with him for at least 15-20 mins. We got hand rubbing hugs and kissy faces !! Pics on their way
Kris
Kris

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2008, 12:03 am

SO I just got home, from the Penrith Gig (Courtesy of Amby's free tickets, THANKS SOOOOO MUCH)

The gig was great, a few rude people talked through his set, but his performance was outstanding, not many photos as we were a bit back from the stage.

We met him (of course), he signed a big BUlli poster Amanda gave me, and I said "Double points if you remember my name!" and he slike "oh um.....come here for a second" put his arm around me so I was kind of hidden into him whilst he questioned Amanda and Kris, then claimed he knew it all along lol.

Had a chat about random stuff and photos, then a kiss and a cuddle before we left Very Happy

I had alot of fun!! Photos once they've uploaded :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2008, 12:12 am

I'll put photos in here, cos theres not many!

NSW gigs - Page 2 N682870724_4354830_3531
NSW gigs - Page 2 N682870724_4354831_4677
Oh hai two chins. Please scratch my face out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2008, 1:17 am

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_fcb05b9c169a4e0cb0f2ff189e785f36
I call that the "Sexyface" lol

NSW gigs - Page 2 L_9ba4e9c54ac1462382916f5999b59621

Annnnd thats it hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda-renee Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:08 am

MY PENRITH REVEIW.

yeah i went to reception and told them that i had won 3 tickets and they are under amanda-renee shepherd and the chick had a look through the tickets and said there's nothing here what competition did you win them through and i said on he's official website carlriseley.com anyway she ended up ringing the clubs promotions manager and she came out i then explained the same story to her and i said have the got a doorlist then mayby we are on that so she then went and got carl's roadie i think he's name is mark and he came out and seen us streight away and said yeah Amanda-renee and co are fine their on our list hehe, he said is the third person here yet meaning jodie and i said no not yet but she's on her way and he said yeah when you line up and get to the door just say your name and i'm on the ddorlist. so it all worked out.

last night was awesome yet again venue was easy to get to but the lighting was still poor and there were a couple of holdens in the crowd but i believe them to be people with little man syndrome because carl was awesome loved every minuet of it yet again.

same line up of songs. but aaron west done a awesome version of happy birthday to whuich one of the hecklers yelled out Carl who? i was so annoyed.

anyway at the end we hung around yet again to get pictures and give Carl he's CARLUHA and coke present he was so happy yet again. also i got him to sign that calander that kris made me for christmas and he showed he's roadie friend and said look a calender awesome. he asked me what i wanted him to write on it and i said how about happy birthday, christamas , new year la da dah see he wrote happy everything lots of love carl. AWEEEE. we got our group photo and then left once again feeling excited we got to see him. one more gig to go for me and i am very sad cause i know this will be the last time i see him in a while.
amanda-renee

VENUE 8 - 10
PARKING 10-10
LIGHTING - 6 - 10
CROWD 7 - 10
PERFORMANCE - 10-10
CARL- 10 - 10
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 2 Empty brass monkey gig

Post by amanda-renee Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

MY BRASS MONKEY REVEIW

got there in record time WAAHOO!!! found a parking space WAAHOO!! found the place and said i was on the guest list and they found my name WAAHOO!!! went downstairs and it was a small little dive of a place with ripped chairs etc. but we were close to the stage.
anyway come 8.30pmish they start straggling in 1 by 1 and come 9pm ashley lewis was nowhere in sight anyway aaron the drummer came and sat next to me at the bar table we were at and i was chating to him and this is where i found out the Alex comes from Refdern anyway i asked what time they were starting and he said he's not sure as ashley is still on a plane coming from the goldcoast as he had privious comittments anyway 9.15pm and the show must go on so mark the saxaphone player started them off and instead of the tromobone solo they did a saxaphone solo any out came carl and i was overcome with this feeling of sadness and started tearing up as i knew this was gonna be the last time i see him in a while anyway karedn gave me a hug and said you'll be alright. anyway same set list but just as they were about to start this guys in love with you ashley comes running through the door and you here this mighty roar from the band members carl gave ashley a big hug and the proceeded to get on with the gig.
i don't think carl had noticed me yet as i was wearing a dress and not the token Carl t-shirt anyway they got to the letter and all of a suddne Carls eyes just lit up and he gave a wave to me HOORAY he finally found me and after that he seemed alot more vitalised on stage.
at the end of the show ashley said Carl will be out in 5 mins to signs some cd's etc anyway i said to karen i might just catch him when he passes past the table so we can go as it's getting late and she said whatever darl anyway who should come out of the dressing room no other then Matt corby with dreadlocks haha turns out he was sitting at the same bar table as me 3 seats down hehe. anyway then carl came out and he came streight to me and said glad you made it what did you think of the show? i told him i thought it was awesome and said sorry but we can't stay we have to be up in 5 hrs for work and he said OH BABY in a sad voice he gave me a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek and said well thankyou so much for being there supposrting me at all the gigs it means so much to me for you to be here and i said my pleasure anyway the roadie guy was hurrying him along to the table where he was signing anyway just as we were about to go up the stairs to leave he calls out Amanda what time is it? and i turned and went back down and said 11.15pm and he said oh it is getting pretty late for you guys then and i said yeah and he said are you watching idol who's your favs? i said i am watching idol but i don't think i'll ever have another fav as your it he got out of he's chair and gave me another big hug and kiss and said thankyou so much amand a for everything i said i will definately try to get to the melbourne gig in december and he said that would be great if you could and i said i'll see what happens he grabbed me by the hand and said see you later and thanks again. as i proceeded up the stairs i started crying once again as i really didn't want to leave karen hugged me again and said are you alright chickie and i said yeah i just find it so hard to walk away from him and she said he finds it just as hard for you to walk away from him also she said he looked really sad when we left and she said you could tell he wanted to chat longer to you ( i'm not sure whether she was just trying to cheer me up) i said yeah but we have to goo to work soon so i couldn't stay and she said darling your happiness means more to me than work if you wanted to stay there all night chatting to him i would support you in doing it to which i satrted balling even more she said your like the daughter iv'e never had and i love to see you happy and when your around Carl i can see that you are.
i said oh well we have left now its to late .
anyway the whole trip home i was crying tears of both joy and sadness it's kinda like what angeo's quiz thing says for the pure imagination fan
You are an open-hearted, trusting person by nature and as a consequence you give too much of yourself and could get hurt in the process. You should be careful not to end up depressed or with a broken heart because you get too carried away with your pipedreams.
this is very true but i honestly can't help the way i feel.

VENUE 7-10
PARKING 10-10
PERFORMANCE 10-10
CARL 10-10

overall best venue i would say fairfield rsl, best performance i would say brass monkey,
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Mon 29 Sep 2008, 11:24 am

Oh Amanda...i love it.....it's almost like a 'Love Story'....Carl should consider really singing this song and dedicate it to you....

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love Amanda brings to me
Where do I start

With Amanda's first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'll never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
Amanda fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angels songs , with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That everywhere I go I'm never lonely
With you Amanda, who could be lonely
I reach for your hand-its always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there..... hug cloud9
monetgo
monetgo

Female

Back to top Go down

NSW gigs - Page 2 Empty toronga zoo park gig

Post by amanda-renee Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

Big Band Tribute at Sun Herald Twilight at Taronga
Friday, 20 February 2009 to Saturday, 21 February 2009
Happening at Taronga Zoo Sydney

Carl Riseley pays tribute to the Big Bands that reigned supreme in the 30's, 40's and 50's. Featuring hits from those big band gems that defined this golden era like Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Duke Ellington & Woody Herman - Prepare to dance the night away and relive the past!

Rydges North Sydney is again offering accommodation packages from only $329.00 per couple which includes your overnight accommodation, 2 tickets to the show, concert transfers, a delicious RISE buffet breakfast and complimentary parking.

New this season is the Rydges Twilight Hamper, available for pre-purchase by calling our friendly reservations team on 1800 251 565. It’s just one more way to make your concert experience even more convenient and especially memorable.
amanda-renee
amanda-renee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next