Carl Riseley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

perth gigs

+7
Kris
monetgo
the8thark
carlfanatic07
ambercat
amanda-renee
Angeo
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

perth gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: perth gigs

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:20 pm

I just rang them myself Cfan!

Now I've been stuffed around again! I've been emailing back and forth with my friends about who is going to what gig with me and now I'll have to start over! Why is it that the path to a rollicking, crazy debauched girl's night out on the town to see Carl Riseley is never easy???? Rolling Eyes

affraid
Angeo
Angeo

Female
Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by monetgo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm

Angeo wrote:Egads not another date mix up! And I know there's been some doubt as to which Telethon show he's playing at but it does actually have him down in the line-ups for both opening and closing shows. Opening show is on the 4th right? And I've won tickets to the Fly by Night on Saturday 4th! I'd better check that website....

The Friday night show at The Charles is shaping up to be a girls' night out friday so who knows what state I'll be in by the time my honeyman comes on! I get rowdy with my mates and a few drinks under the belt perth gigs - Page 2 65490 . So Altair and C-fan if you see an Asian redhead making an ass of herself that's me! Oh no, then I'll be reading on the forum how this wildhaired orangutan woman cheer spoiled the show for everyone Embarassed

Hey Amby - I sent you that text! That's great that you won tickets Carlfanatic! I'd won tickets and I was trying to give them away to Sydney and Melbourners, sending pms, when C-fan announced the Perth gigs so of course I asked for one of the Perth shows. I did say Charles was closest for me but they've put on the Fly by Night. That's okay - been a long time since I've been in Fremantle at night and with my gf here from Sydney we'll have a ball. Anyone else going to that one?

Just checked the Fly by Night and he's on for the 4th - tickets aren't on sale yet (but I don't have to worry about that yay!)

Oh sh** - just looked at the Charles website. They don't just say the 4th but Sat 4th! There's an enquiries email so I'll email them now. Finger's crossed he hasn't been double booked! I want my Friday girls' night!!

You never fail to cracked me up Ange....you're so funny girl Very Happy rotfl lmao
monetgo
monetgo

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

I agree, there always something that seems to go wrong!! So what exactly did they say on the the phone?? have they confirmed it's on the 4th now?? btw. that's stuffed me around too a bit.
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:45 pm

I rang the gigs booking manager Chris at the Charles. He said they were keeping the Saturday night 4th Oct booking and the Fly by Night would change are now having Carl on the Friday. That's the one I've won tickets for or rather - name on guest list plus one friend.

I just went to book my Telethon tickets for Sunday and went through the whole process and it came up with an error.

... off to try again .......*sigh of utter exasperation*
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:50 pm

Oh that's annoying. I got my Telethon tickets in the mail today. YAY!! I'm really excited. That week-end is going to be super busy. I hope no more things go wrong for Carl's concert at the Charles hotel.
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:52 pm

Okay it's done. Row F in 102 I think it was - I forget the seat numbers 25 to 28 ??

Yay that's one sorted!

snoopy
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 09 Sep 2008, 7:04 pm

Oh I really wanted to go to the Charles but I need to leave the 4th free! banghead

I wonder if I can get my husband to go to the FBN Crying or Very sad
Altair
Altair

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 7:06 pm

Oh that's sooo annoying Altair!! I must say that I'm def. going to be pressed for time. I hope you can make it to at least one of his gigs!! Have you got your tickets for Charles Hotel sorted Angeo?
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 7:12 pm

Oh Alty - isn't it frustrating when you think it's all sorted and the rug's pulled out from under your feet! Where's that wall ... banghead

Hope you manage the FBN.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:24 pm

I hope you guys can get everything sorted!!! frantic Yep had word from RCM today who at first said the Charles was on the third, but then got another email to say no, Charles is on the 4th and FBN on the 3rd... Lots of phone calls and emails flying around everywhere today I reckon!!! Just realised I'll have to change the tour dates on the forum here as well!!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

Yeah, I just hope nothing gets cancelled now. I'm assuming nothing else will change. I'm starting to get really excited!! and I'm hoping Carl will be performing at the closing ceremony aswell!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:01 pm

Angeo wrote:Oh Alty - isn't it frustrating when you think it's all sorted and the rug's pulled out from under your feet! Where's that wall ... banghead

Hope you manage the FBN.

Yeah, thanks Angeo ... FBN is currently a no go so unless our plans for the 4th fall through I won't be able to see Carl this tour. *sigh*
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:12 pm

Oh no. That's terrible. Why can't you go to to Fly By Night?? has it been cancelled, or do you have other plans?
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:34 pm

hey c-fan ... My original plans were to see Carl on the 3rd with my husband and see Shannon Noll on the 4th on my own ... but when I told my husband tonight he said he wants to go with me to see Shannon and stay the night at Burswood - can't get a babysitter for both nights No
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:49 pm

Oh no Sad Sad Let's just hope he comes again soon!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:39 pm

I've emailed my pal in Sydney. It's just all so up in the air now for me too.

The big plan had been for four of us to go to the Charles on Friday: Sydney pal and her sis who I haven't seen in yonks and lives in Margaret River and drives back on Saturday; and another mate who will only go to the Charles because Freo is way out of her stratosphere. Then on Sat night, my Sydney mate was going to kip at my place with her little boy and we'd go to the Fly By Night just us with my prize tickets while hubby babysits.

Anyway I'll see what she says in her email. Feelings might be hurt and I may have to give up Friday night at the FBN altogether and it'll have to be a girls' reunion sans Carl cryer
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:26 am

One of the best nights I've ever had was when I went to the Matchbox concert in Melbourne on my own - I danced all night and didn't have to worry whether the person next to me was having a good time or not ... I was kinda looking forward to going to Burswood on my own - I really wasn't expecting my husband to want to go too (although that being said, I am happy that we will be having a great night out together). I would go to the Charles on my own, but not the FBN - it's too long a drive home that late at night.

Hope everything works out for you, Angeo cheer
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:38 pm

I haven't heard back yet. The suspense is killing me. And the Fly by Night are still advertising Sat 4th October.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:41 pm

They've changed it now!! I just checked and it says the 3rd. I hope you hear back soon!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Sun 14 Sep 2008, 1:07 pm

20 DAYS UNTIL I SEE CARL!!!! YEWWWW!!!! I actually can't wait!!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercatsmum Mon 15 Sep 2008, 7:39 pm

I was so happy to hear that Carl is going to Perth - nineteen days now for you carlfanatic! dance3
ambercatsmum
ambercatsmum

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Tue 16 Sep 2008, 1:10 am

Is it only nineteen days!!! Oh my - i need to be getting some beauty sleep instead of getting on this forum after 11pm every night! Well at least I can say to Carl in all honesty that the reason I look like Uncle Fester (must remember the light bulb to put in my mouth) or John English coming down off smack is that I spend so much valuable sleep-time mooning over the Carl forum in obsessive adulation!

I still don't know who is coming to what with me so I haven't booked any Charles tickets. I'm so annoyed.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Tue 16 Sep 2008, 12:14 pm

I still haven't ruled out the FBN - it's just such a long trip home on my own No ... if I can score a travel buddy for the night it won't be such a problem.

And there's always Telethon cheer
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Tue 16 Sep 2008, 4:55 pm

ONLY 18 DAYS NOW!!!! YAY!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 17 Sep 2008, 2:44 am

My Sydney pal emailed bad news today. Her mum is in hospital, she didn't say why and her sis who we were going to have the much anticipated GNO with has her husband in hospital. So it's difficult for us to make arrangements. I meant to call her this arvo but being locked out the house mucked up my plans. I'll call tomorrow. I can understand her wanting to be flexible and not hooked into anything though. Her mum has been through a lot lately and living so far away from her while she's ill is tough going.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:19 pm

Oh that's bad news Angeo! I hope your friends mum and her sisters husband get better soon!! yup And hope you still can go along to see Carl!! Even if you cant get to one of the shows, as Alty says, there's still the Telethon and you're going to that with your girls arent you!
ambercat
ambercat

Female
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.myspace.com/_ambercat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:49 pm

Yes! I've booked the Telethon thing. Just need to pick up my tickets. snoopy
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by carlfanatic07 Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:28 pm

It's so scary, every time I see a new post in this thread I get freaked out in case someone's posted to say it's cancelled. But lucky it hasn't been!! If it was I would absolutely die!! So it better not *touch wood* and guess what ONLY 16 DAYS NOW!!!!!!!
carlfanatic07
carlfanatic07

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Altair Fri 19 Sep 2008, 9:16 pm

I was reading the West Australian tonight - turned a page and there was a picture of Carl! They also had the right dates for his gigs giggle
Altair
Altair

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeo Sun 21 Sep 2008, 12:51 am

Was that Friday's? Damn - just glanced through the front page at work yesterday and didn't look through it. I don't get it delivered during the week anymore so I'll nab it on Monday if it hasn't been chucked yet.
Angeo
Angeo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next